Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 6, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
Black Donald Trump

^
she's not down to share me. lol. she also says she cant stand to see me with anyone else.
lol wtf, she says she will cheat on you but you cant, even with her there? 

tell her fuck that, either you can fuck other girls or she can't, its her choice, otherwise fuck this bitch theres definately better girls out there, why would you wanna be with a girl who cuts/threatens to cut herself anyway thats some psycho 15 year old shit. 
February 6, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
feelings

she'll cheat on you with other girls cause girls eat ass. Eat her ass so then she wont leave you.

^^ Wood eat. fucks wrong wit u
she looks like she got a hairy ass though. 
February 6, 2013 @ 07:57 AM
Soul Rize

dam pics posted. will comment . You should really fuck her. then fuck it friend that shes fucking just to show her she can't fuck around like that. then tell that bitch 3way or ima quit

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

February 6, 2013 @ 08:17 AM
veryrareandbased

she'll cheat on you with other girls cause girls eat ass. Eat her ass so then she wont leave you.

^^ Wood eat. fucks wrong wit u
she looks like she got a hairy ass though. 

as long as it smells good.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 6, 2013 @ 11:20 AM
gersh

show her this thread for the lulz
February 6, 2013 @ 12:41 PM
Fibrelight

why would anyone answer this thread seriously is beyond me

yall niggas bought ur troll dedectors from wehatelondon
every single one of your posts makes me want to kick you in the face with ice skates on
 'dedectors'..... fucking moron.
February 6, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
johnathan

free max b 2013

February 6, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
Canvas08

What should I do?
Should I admit I’d made mistakes,
Should I remind you I’ve done this before
Should I give you a history lesson
What should I do?
Should I tell you have much fun we had
Should I really believe I ruined my legacy
What should I do?
What should I do?
What should I do?
Wanna see my shiny new shoes
Should I just sell shoes
Maybe I should disappear
Should I have my tattoo removed
Or should I tell you I am not a role model
Seriously, what should I do?
Should I tell you I’m a champion chaser
Did it for the money
Should I be who you want me to be
Should I except my role
As a villain?
Maybe I should just disappear
Should I stop listening to my friends
They’re my friends.
Should I try acting?
Should I be writing this down?
Should I make you laugh?
Should I read you a soulful poem?
Shoot me with your words.
You may cut me with your eyes
But still like air, I’ll rise.
Should we just clear the deck and start over?
What should I do?
Should I be who you want me to be?
February 7, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
Specification

She looks like a scene girl, and most scene girls date scene guys. You are not a scene guy with crazy hair. How did u get with her?
February 7, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
kbos

On the real though you guys are still young as fuck. Thinking you'll be getting married, being in love before hitting adulthood, cutting over petty shit, its all a bunch of high school nonsense. Trust me it seems important at the time but when you reflect in a couple years you'll be like wow i've grown up a lot I was simple as fuck back then. I can tell you're still very much a child by the way you post and it seems that your girl is very much a child too by the actions you describe, the truth is you guys both don't know shit and are niave as fuck with much growing too do. If you were an adult I would say hands down dump her instantly, at your age, honestly just do what feels right and don't get your panties in a bunch. But if you do decide to dump her, don't front like shes your special one, your one and only, at your age thats true like one out of ten thousand times, and given the nature of your relationship, your odds are more like one in a million. Dumb little girls who cut and are sexually confused aren't worth tripping over b.
February 7, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
ghettoface

On the real though you guys are still young as fuck. Thinking you'll be getting married, being in love before hitting adulthood, cutting over petty shit, its all a bunch of high school nonsense. Trust me it seems important at the time but when you reflect in a couple years you'll be like wow i've grown up a lot I was simple as fuck back then. I can tell you're still very much a child by the way you post and it seems that your girl is very much a child too by the actions you describe, the truth is you guys both don't know shit and are niave as fuck with much growing too do. If you were an adult I would say hands down dump her instantly, at your age, honestly just do what feels right and don't get your panties in a bunch. But if you do decide to dump her, don't front like shes your special one, your one and only, at your age thats true like one out of ten thousand times, and given the nature of your relationship, your odds are more like one in a million. Dumb little girls who cut and are sexually confused aren't worth tripping over b.

no1 luvs ya ugly pinoy ass, nigga 
thats why u so negative
February 7, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
kbos

^
not pinoy or single doe. i know you trollin, but you know im right.

Please login first to reply.