Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
February 5, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
dpc1192

So my ex and I have seen each other and talked twice in the past 6 days. We talked for hours and got along so well, the chemistry was there and it felt like how things were before they went south.

We hadn't talked for about 2-3 months since the breakup, and it was a mutual one. I know she loved me, but had a hard time accepting it and became possessive. Right after our breakup we started having sex again like a week after and then decided we needed to completely break things off.Well now we're gonna try "taking it slow" and I don't really know how to treat it because I know this girl so well. We we're texting a bit but decided there's no need to talk everyday. She said she missed me, was lonely, forgave me for the past, and wanted to wait a while before hooking up because it didn't work last time. 

I was thinking I'll just let her contact me and just lay low. I want to do something for her birthday or valentines day but I'm not sure if it's too soon.

Advice?
February 5, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

February 5, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
dpc1192

Thanks?!!!!!
February 5, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
WatchOutForSelener

brb imagining pics

February 5, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
veryrareandbased

eat her ass for her birthday, eat her ass for valentines days and buy her Take Care album

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 5, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

Stop being a little bitch.
February 5, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
dpc1192

all i see when I click the link is a picture of my avatar, but it says I have 5 replies.. Weird.
February 5, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
GOLDEN GUN La Flare

No Pics. No Thread.
February 5, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

if you guys are talking all of a sudden again, theres a reason. you guys both still like each other but dont wanna admit it for the sake of keeping things pure and easy for now. but its right in your faces

if you feel like doing any of that stuff, just do it. its in your instincts, and you should learn to trust those a bit. but consider that the pre-getting back together phase will almost always feel blissful like how things are before the break ups. you gotta learn how to carry on that feeling and satisfaction through out the relationship so you wont need big break ups to feel like youre missing something, ya feels? its deff hard tho. I feel its humanly impossible to appreciate something or someone 24/7, but that doesnt mean drop things soon as theres nothing left to acknowledge. remember, she has feelings just like you do.

this is all advice from experience, so if Im mentioning anything that seems out of context or useless, just remember, it happens to the best of us.

anyway, so instinct. you guys are talking to each other out of the blue cause you obv still care. now our human side will always balance these situations out if you tend to break up a bit. but no matter how much evaluating we try to do, deep down we know what we really want. so you asking if its too soon is only contradicting what you really want to do, which is something for her bday/valentines. you brought it up, thought about it, made a conscious decision that took time out of your membrane. face it, you want to.

and once yall do get back together, thats all on you. theres not much advice we can do, cause 6 billion people in the world, and each give their own special combination in a relationship. but if you guys are as close and tight as you say you are, just be positive and find out what your strengths are that kept you two together. 

ps, youre taking advice from a newly turned 20 year old, so fuck do I really know?

jonjakob.blogspot.com

February 5, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
Teal.

February 5, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
Soul Rize

pics on the real tho would help this thread greatly op. but i'd say its gonna go in a cycle play the field explore. your stuck in one place or something which is why you only see her. If it didn't work the first time wouldn't say its worth to try again . waste of time.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

February 5, 2013 @ 02:28 AM
dpc1192

on the real though i really fucked up a few times.. like said things i didn't mean about being single cause my boys got me wilded up then i regretted it...

she used to be crazy about me, but i got really pissed at her in the end and was pretty mean. i got controlling and now realize i just need to trust her and let it be, there's no need to force it, it'll be if it's meant to and me talking to her all the time won't keep her from cheating on me. ( but probably the opposite)

should i just do me and not worry about her and just assume things are good? i just was asking because like i said it's pretty weird starting over with someone you know so well....
February 5, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
dpc1192

i cant post pics... she's a nice lady not some gif whore.
February 5, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
rabbitman

i cant post pics... she's a nice lady not some gif whore.

..yet

be careful what you pretend to be

February 5, 2013 @ 02:51 AM
dpc1192

she has a shitload of swag though. 
February 5, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
The Fiasco

jack off everytime she initiates a text convo and see how you feel after. if you still wanna talk go for it, if not the dick is doing da thinking.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 5, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
adam5

jack off everytime she initiates a text convo and see how you feel after. if you still wanna talk go for it, if not the dick is doing da thinking.
THIS. If you still give a shit about her after you bate then you're obviously still into her
February 5, 2013 @ 12:20 PM
hbmod

just get the bitch back you're obviously still into her

asshole
February 5, 2013 @ 12:57 PM
Canvas08

4 billion vaginas in the world....

and thats just the human ones

u fuckin up
February 5, 2013 @ 02:23 PM
1973 tha Kami

im dying @ this thread. Niggas aint even concerned wit ur problems bruh, all they need is fap sesh material
February 5, 2013 @ 02:32 PM
Pantic

she has a shitload of swag though. 
ask her out for valentine's then, but don't forget to buy her a pair of vans when you do

Please login first to reply.