Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 4, 2013 @ 11:51 AM
theycallmeblack

Warning, this is terrible:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2089806/The-giraffe-hunters-pay-10-000-shoot-gentle-giants-guns-bows-sport.html

People kill Giraffe's for sport? A poor, innocent animal? It's not even a challenge. Giraffes are big, slow, and defenseless and all the person does is pull a trigger. It's not even a challenge.

Awful.
February 4, 2013 @ 02:12 PM
unemployed

Look at dat little bitch shes like, yeah fam im so fucking great ,look at dis i killed a fucking giraffe,  im shittin on yall niggas

February 4, 2013 @ 02:13 PM
rabbitman

animals are getting smarter, we have to get them before they get us.

be careful what you pretend to be

February 4, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
dmwalking

I get hunting when you use the animal.  Like deer hunters usually use or give away the meat. You can use the skin.  Same with a number of hunted animals in the US.  But shooting a giraffe makes no sense. The article says that people don't even eat them anymore. So that's like a quarter ton animal just left to rot?  I don't get how that's seen as acceptable.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 4, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
Pantic

God does not exist and why are you pretending white people are the only ones responsible for animal cruelty you dumb little virgin
February 4, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
B Low Brown

People shoot and kill animals cuz they can't legally shoot and kill humans

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

February 4, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
hbmod

February 4, 2013 @ 04:17 PM
nokia

How you not even gonna mention da baddest bitch doin it smh #TASK FORCE STAND UP
February 4, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
REVS

Don't really care.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

February 4, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
dmwalking

God does not exist and why are you pretending white people are the only ones responsible for animal cruelty you dumb little virgin

Those animals are being slaughtered for food. May not look pleasant, but it has a functional purpose. Also, that strike is intended to make the death painless for the animal.  It's quite a bit different from killing endangered species for fun.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 4, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
theycallmeblack

Don't really care.
You care enough to post that? Oooooooh.
February 4, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
Soul Rize

d does not exist and why are you pretending white people are the only ones responsible for animal cruelty you dumb little virgin

1.PROVE ME GOD DUZNT EXIST

2.U DUMB FUCKING PUSSY-GETTER these cultures do it out of necessity or religious practice they dont do it jus cuz they fukin can like ur people.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

February 4, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
LostJem

i think its pretty unfortunate that in todays world things are depleting that shouldnt even have to occur for only god knows how long. not statistically speaking but just in general as how the australians brought the thylacine to extinction. just how polar bears struggling to live with searching for food and habitat melting. now giraffes? what the fuck. they arent my favorite animals to be honest but just why they are creatures who live off fucking leaves and mean no harm to the animal kingdom so why them. animals shouldnt even have to be slaughtered unless they oppose a threat/or we need them to survive. just like how white settlers killed american bison for food, but more along the lines for the hell of it, so i see you blvckbieber

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

February 4, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
Pantic

Those animals are being slaughtered for food. May not look pleasant, but it has a functional purpose. Also, that strike is intended to make the death painless for the animal.  It's quite a bit different from killing endangered species for fun.
The picture is from a Hindu festival where they kill 10,000 buffalo's at once as a sacrifice to some god.... But okay
February 4, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
Ultimate Man Ray

You guys seem to forget that these are animals. Which means other animals hunt them. Humans are animals. Shit doesn't get wasted. The corpse is slowly eaten by other LIVING THINGS, just because it doesn't get eaten by humans it doesn't mean it was wasted. Then the ground gets nutrients from the leftovers. Then the ground can provide grass which other animals eat. Those animals die and repeats everything. Circle of life b.

Ya'll are butt hurt over these kinds of things but it's bound to happen. Everyone and Everything dies eventually. All living things were not meant to be immortal. Us humans need to stop doing these 1st world problems and face reality.

:)

February 4, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
DaPark

Late pass
Hunting has been around for thousands of years. Prolly keep going for a thousand years to continue

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

February 4, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
99%Shit

Only 2 sub-species of giraffes are endangered. The hunters of the giraffes get to keep a head and skin, I'm sure the meat isn't just thrown away by the governing body that controls the sale of tags/permits. ~$10k/tag + skinning cost + stuffing/mounting cost + sale of meat = good revenue in some rather impoverished areas of the world. When you compare the exploitation of big game by Africans+tourists to the exploitation of wildlife in other parts of the world, it ain't no thing. Start caring about all living things not just the ones that are cute, or feel free to just shut the fuck up entirely.

Big game tags/permits are sold in such small numbers that it's hardly even worth it to speak about them. Poaching on the other hand, that's a real issue, and it's the people making money off the LEGAL tags/permits that help to control the poaching situation. Without the legal hunting, there'd be a fair deal more poaching going on because no one beyond pacifist activists have a vested interest in the protection of the natural wildlife.

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 4, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
theycallmeblack

You guys seem to forget that these are animals. Which means other animals hunt them. Humans are animals. Shit doesn't get wasted. The corpse is slowly eaten by other LIVING THINGS, just because it doesn't get eaten by humans it doesn't mean it was wasted. Then the ground gets nutrients from the leftovers. Then the ground can provide grass which other animals eat. Those animals die and repeats everything. Circle of life b.

Ya'll are butt hurt over these kinds of things but it's bound to happen. Everyone and Everything dies eventually. All living things were not meant to be immortal. Us humans need to stop doing these 1st world problems and face reality.
It is easy to so that this is no big deal, and it really does not matter. However, I just worry about society and culture if people are paying all that money to go to Africa to kill an innocent animal. People are messed up. Maybe 9/11 was not such a big deal because everyone dies eventually???
February 4, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
Ultimate Man Ray

It is easy to so that this is no big deal, and it really does not matter. However, I just worry about society and culture if people are paying all that money to go to Africa to kill an innocent animal. People are messed up. Maybe 9/11 was not such a big deal because everyone dies eventually???
America made it a big deal. Little innocent children from Africa slowly die of starvation and diseases everyday. Do we make it such a big deal or do we just go back to our regular lives doing nothing about even though we know what is happening

:)

February 4, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
dmwalking

The picture is from a Hindu festival where they kill 10,000 buffalo's at once as a sacrifice to some god.... But okay

And they're not eaten afterward? Just left to rot?

February 4, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
Pantic

Some people are in charge of selling the corpses to companies that will produce meat / use the skin or whatever.
Regardless of that, they gather the animals in a plaza, send some 50+ chosen men in there to run around like maniacs chopping 10,000 buffalo heads off to please some dumb ass "god" protected by walls and police, meanwhile there is a ton of onlookers who just stand there and watch because it's cool and they are crazy religious freaks.

If shooting a giraffe is animal cruelty, im pretty sure that hindu festival is too.
February 4, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
REVS

Don't really care.
You care enough to post that? Oooooooh.
You'll post a link to it, piss and moan about it for a day and a half, then go back to your regular life. Shut the fuck up.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

February 4, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
johnathan

omg op you must be gay

free max b 2013

February 4, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
EEK

Wonder if that giraffe is still up for grabs, pretty hungry. 

.wa do dem.

February 4, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
popeyes

a lot of dumb ass kids commenting in this thread. first god does not exist. second, hunting a giraffe is fucked up but hunting is a natural instinct. how do you think popeyes chicken gets their chicken? humans had to hunt for that first chicken nigga. 

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

February 4, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
.kciN

In regard to western society, hunting was once carried out in order to survive i.e. for sustenance. Nowadays it is a 'sport', although as long as people use/eat what they kill and the animal's death isn't in vain, I don't have a problem with it. Obviously these idiot tourists paying money to kill a giraffe just so they can have a picture with it is fucking ridiculous though.
February 4, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
DarianaGrande

Pantic gets sand in his vagina everytime you bring up white people.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

February 4, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
BuddyOmar

Hunting is a thing because it's what homo sapiens and neanderthals and homo erectus (pause) did since the dawn of their existence.

Sport hunting is one thing, but hunting for food also exists, these are just things that certain cultures and people do so thus is life b

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 4, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
Josh.

Why aren't you complaining about bullfighting also? I'd say that's worse than giraffe hunting.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 5, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
Pantic

Pantic gets sand in his vagina everytime you bring up white people.
Nope, i do laugh at the average faggot saying "white ppl" when it's irrelevant. But if you read my other posts in this thread you could see that it's religion im arguing against.

Please login first to reply.