Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 2, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
No Fuxx Given

I don't know if people who already graduated high school still get these type of females anymore, but those that are still in hs definitely know what I'm talking about. For those of you who are already past this stage in your life, let me give you a refresher.

This girl is fine, shes surrounded exclusively by other bad bitches, she goes to all the parties and hangs out with the "right" crowd, her body is on point and her confidence is sky high. She's into sports so she appreciates athletic niggas. Real classy girl though or at least that's what your thirst is telin you. If any of those qualities ring a bell then we are talking about the same girl. 

Now, my question is how do you talk to a girl like this? I know yall niggas probably gonna say grow some balls you beta ass fool but hear me out. How you approach her in this high school environment doe? How do you get the confidence to talk to her if she's outta your league? Idk. I need some inspiration fam. If any of you have experiences with this type of female post your story and help a young dude out. 

Fly on little wing

February 2, 2013 @ 04:29 PM
illpolo

Just like you talk to any other girl fam. Y'all really gotta stop putting these women up on a pedestal like this. Ok so she's pretty and has a lot going for her, SO WHAT? There's literally boatloads of other girls that have the EXACT same qualities. Treat her like the walking sausage wallet that she is and it's all win. More than likely if she's one of "those" girls she'll be attracted to the fact that you aren't thirsty like the hundreds of other guys that get at her, and intrigued by the fact that you actually treat her like a human being. There's really no secret to pulling attractive women other than just being yourself and not holding them in a higher regard than yourself. Good luck fam.
February 2, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

talk to her like she's a regular chick, you dont want to worship her like a goddess or anything

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

February 2, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Whilst I agree with the 2 guys above that putting women on a pedestal is a really pointless exercise, that doesn't negate the fact that it is difficult to talk to girls like that.

Western society is so odd, women that are beautiful are treated so amazingly, how do you alter the mindset of someone who essentially believes they are better than you because of their looks and because society tells them that their looks make them almost superior?
February 2, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
Efil4zaggin

Go get yourself a nice Christian girl

:0

February 2, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

If there is anything I learned about high school girls or girls in general is that shit doesn't always seem the way it appears. Even the hottest most popular girls have problems. Go to one of these parties, catch her by herself, and talk to her. Odds are you will find out some shit you didn't know at all, like she's a huge slut, depressed, she hates herself or some shit like that. Build on it and make her trust you more and more, then the ball is in your court.
February 2, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
Gilly Suits

You are putting her on a pedestal. Don't do that. She may seem very special to you and stand above the rest but this is due to what you see in your daily life. This is especially true in high school. The popular kids are popular in high school because they fit into that role and everyone becomes comfortable in roles of beauty/popularity. Believe me I know the feeling. Bitches I use to fiend over in HS became prescription drug junkies. Plus I've done that to an ex or two but thing you have to realize there is thousand more girls just like her in the world. It seems you know a little about her. Use what you know to start a convo with her. As you do dig deeper to get to know something else you didn't know about her. Even if this takes a few days. [I'd cap out trying after a month but keep options open]. You should grow and become closer or you might find something you don't like about her like salaam said. 

And most important remember: Just because you don't get her doesn't mean shit. You will learn your strengths and weaknesses when it comes to females. And get some well needed practice. It'll get easier trust me.

Culective.com //

February 2, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

I personally don't know when a girl is out of my league...

For me... It's usually just If I'm interested in that girl or not.

I'm still in high school, a junior, but too be honest, there are very few girls that interest me at all..Not really into bad bitches or anything haha...It's just that I matured fast, mainly because of my older brother. As much as I love ass and tits, I wouldn't date a girl that is a bad bitch lol...

Anyways. I try to avoid the girl that every guy wants.

But if you are really feining for that girl, then go talk to her, or else you will regret not talking to her.
But my dude, there are plenty of other girls in this world!
February 2, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
illpolo

Whilst I agree with the 2 guys above that putting women on a pedestal is a really pointless exercise, that doesn't negate the fact that it is difficult to talk to girls like that.

Western society is so odd, women that are beautiful are treated so amazingly, how do you alter the mindset of someone who essentially believes they are better than you because of their looks and because society tells them that their looks make them almost superior?
This is where confidence in yourself comes into play. Instead of having the mindset that "this girl is out of my league" you should know this girl should be grateful that you even want to talk to her. I know I have a lot going for myself, so there's nothing one of these "classy goddesses" can do to make me feel inferior or out of their league. With confidence in who you truly are that extremely attractive girl you thought you could never pull becomes just another broad who more than likely has huge issues underneath that cute exterior. She's just another girl, be you and treat her as such until she gives you good reason to treat her like your queen. 
February 2, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
prettyboixl

You talk to her like a Normal human being, like you would talk to any other girl. Stop putting these bitchs on a pedestal, no female is above you. As long as you this mindset where you think females are above you, you NEVER going to get  top notch pussy. Stop putting extra value on bitchs, you don't know this girl from no where, other then school. she could be the biggest HOE and you over here Simping over her smh. You need to build up your level of confidence, grow some balls & just do that shit. What's the worst  that could happen, you getting dissed ? it's 1000000000000000000 Female's out here, if she not down, fuck her and keep it moving. #300
February 2, 2013 @ 06:55 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

I get where you're coming from bro, but that's just reality man.

If I see a girl that I'm interested in, it's because she is probably a beautiful girl...
If I see a girl that I'm not attracted to, I'm not going to be rude or anything, but I'm not going to talk to her as I would to a girl that I am attracted to.

Beauty always comes before personality for me... I really could care less if the girl has the best personality or matches everything in common with me. If i'm not attracted to you. I'm not going to make any moves with you haha
February 2, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
EL_Guapo

She ain't a goddess B, talk to her the same you speak to other chicks, if she's pretty and she got things going on in her life than good for her, let's not forget there are other chicks holdin it down too. Be confident, be yourself, if you funny and random then why stop now? If you like to relax and just kick it, why fuck up your vibe? There just girls B, the less you think about them, the more you get... meaning, aim for the money, power will come, hoes will flock REGARDLESS.

On some real, if you get nervous around her, then you crushing hard B... start fuckin lots of women so when it comes down to it, she get sprung on the dick...

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

February 2, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
prettyboixl

You talk to her like any other girl you would talk too, She is no different. Stop putting these bitch's on a pedestal. No female is above you. As long as you have this mindset where you think females are above you, your NEVER going to get top notch pussy. This girl could be the biggest HOE ever, and you over here SIMPING over her SMFH. You need to build up your confidence real talk. Grow some balls & just do that shit. What's the worst that could happen ? you get dissed and she say no. It's 1000000000 Girls out here, if she's not down fuck her and keep it pushing  #300
February 2, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
Pantic

I had a girlfriend back in HS like that. She was chased by dudes i personally felt was above me and all the girls wanted to be her friend. She was the one chasing me, but if she hadn't i would never have had the balls to try. But she was probably the most insecure girlfriend i've had. Tons of pressure on girls like that and they just wanna be treated like everyone else, so just go for it man. She might just be a stuck up hoe too, but then you will know at least, and move on like nothin
February 2, 2013 @ 07:27 PM
unemployed

high school is fucking stupid doe , u wont get a serious relationship with those type of girl. i couldnt deal with the fact that there is 1045944 thirsty niggas behind her.

u tryna fuck her doe, i see u nigga
February 2, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
Black Donald Trump

act like she should want to talk to you when you talk to her. be confident and be yourself
February 3, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
tmwtg

You have swag and she would be blessed to even be speaking with you.

That's it, basically.
February 3, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
Fitch

I had the EXACT same situation with a chick. But she was waaay out of my league. Like waaay. But she didn't even seem to care. She was more into me than any HS social code said she could be. Here's a tip: Don't acknowledge it. Ever. Don't acknowledge to yourself or to her that she's better than you. She's probably not. She's probably just a regular human. Convince yourself of that. But even if she was some goddess, pretend she's not. How many times do you have to hear "don't put the pussy on the pedestal" for it to sink in?
February 3, 2013 @ 08:44 AM
nasmatic

there's no magic formula. it's very simple. never get obsessed with one girl. unless you live in a town with only 10 bad bitches trust in the law of averages. 

"The Law of Averages is essentially the belief that a rare occurrence will happen given enough time and is similar to the shotgun effect. 1) If you flip a coin 10 times, the Law of Averages states that 5 flips will be heads, and the other 5 flips will be tails. 2) If you apply to enough Universities, the Law of Averages states that you will eventually get into atleast one."

is she that bad? can't find another chick to talk to?
February 3, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
soma

put some molly on her tongue, just like juicy j would.
February 3, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
EEK A LURKER

give her father 3 goats for her hand in marriage.

.wa do dem.

February 3, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
Yung Urameshi

There were many bitches in hs that were outta my league at that time that I feel for but after I graduated I copped me a bitch badder than all those other bitches na mean. 

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

February 3, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
BonBonBum

one thing as well; if you fuck her and keep it to yourself, don't let that shit get to your head. Pussy is the most addicting drug out there,

Well Being ...

February 3, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
Hashy

No such thing as "out of your league"
February 3, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
iggyhaxor

ITT
op is frail and lacks the test needed fer dat confidence
if you adknowledge bitches be outta your leauge you beta son
do you even lift? sounds like you needa get your aesthetics game up so you can be out of their leauge & laugh as they mire your serratus and glutes chizeled like the gods of mt olympus
February 4, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
feelings

for real OP, if you some scrubby ass weakling don't try it in public. seent to many dudes get embarrassed during passing period. 
February 4, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
Gutts

play some sports, make friends, gain confidence. 
February 4, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
blackice445

tell her suck ya dick for some new trukfit. that usually works. 
February 5, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
Soul Rize

tell her suck ya dick for some new trukfit. that usually works. 
this worked for me.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

February 5, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
reducto

Feelin' it OP. 

Please login first to reply.