Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 3, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
Teal.

February 3, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
subigdog

lmao at you desperate retards thinking this 16 year old virgin actually has 5 stacks that he's willing to give away to strangers from the internet smh
if i had 5 stacks to blow i would give it out on HB off gp.....y not help out the hypebeast community 
February 3, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
westpittsburg

If this is real and you're really out there to help someone out then god bless. I think everyone can use a hand these days including me, therefore I am posting my situation because I am one in need of some help. A couple months ago I lost my job and I was supporting 4 people including myself. I have two kids and my lady is working part time right now. I'm struggling to pay rent and all the bills and my own family won't even help me out ever since I left the house and decided to live life on my own with my family. Real talk its so stressful, on a huge budget right now and can barely afford gas. Me and my girl are now halfing the rent which is 1200 and I'm currently breaking into my kids savings just to pay rent n the rest of bills. Recently cut off my phone and let my girl keep hers just so we can save some money for groceries. I do my best to keep my kids happy and they are. I pretty much go to sleep praying to hit the lottery to turn our lives around. Within a month or two I'm going to be out of funds and I'm gonna have to figure something out. Its hard to get a job out here, been applying everything and just no callbacks or nothing. I need help. Thanks
February 3, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
Jesse Pinkman

lookin like you should keep dem stacks wit dat single mama life b
February 3, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
dmwalking

Yoooooo is that real?!!!!!!!!!

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 3, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
real nigga

Please stop posting these stories and embarrassing yourselves. This is Hypebeast niggas. 

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

February 3, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
real nigga

Yoooooo is that real?!!!!!!!!!
Indeed. Rocky posted it on his IG a few days ago.

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

February 4, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
.kciN

lookin like you should keep dem stacks wit dat single mama life b
LMAAAAAOOOOOOOOO how is this effeminate ass lesbian looking bitch still around?!... RIP ASAP's#1cockrider
February 4, 2013 @ 03:07 PM
killa_cam

4Chainz why inthe fuck is you wearing APCs and 4's that just came out three months ago if you broke. Nigga I don't wanna see you talking bout money when you just posted a fuckin pick up of a gwapybois tee nigga when that money coulda filled up your tank

apcs i got year ago. 4 i spent sellin my own stuff. learn to read fuck boi. u mad a broke boi outshinin yo 9-5 ass?
Complains about bein a broke fuck with a father that can't provide,
OH U MAD IM OUTSHINI U CUZ????
February 4, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
thekidrt

yo ASAP I need money to take this girl out for valentines dinner and I'll let you have your way with her afterwards

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

February 4, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
Soul Rize

Yo b i was about to do the same shits  if i won the lotto or became rich to help my hb fam. but your boy can use a little investment on a road bike foreal cuz i gotta pay for college and gas and with a weekend job that pays 80 a week it be though to save up.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

February 4, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
BuddyOmar

God Day In the Mister  Junior$AP,

Name mine is Barrister Buddy Majambo Lekkenaway, I would be most kind-giving if you sent me $500 ($1200 Nigerian Yen) so I can be of unlocking the funds in your inherited account at the National Bank of Lagos. Henceforth from the transaction I woul dbe forward thinking of transferring funds via Western UNion or Moneygram. Please telegram me of your soonest convenience timing so I can make the henceforth transfer a a steadfast occurence. I am a man of the LORD and would be most happy to be of making this transact.

God Blessings from LORD pon your,

Barrister Buddy Majambo Lekkenaway, Esq.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 4, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
Hashy

So I was driving drunk the other day, no big deal, it wasn't my fault doe. Imma need atleast a rack. PM 4 info.
February 4, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
bumpyknuckles

Need to amputate a leg. Send funds immediately.
February 5, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

I want to take my sister to Disneyland, but I'm so broke and I dont even have cars. I got a shitty job and I spend majority of money to help out my fam with their bills since they aint got no job for the last 3 months

*Stares into your soul with the most innocent puppy eyes*

Your money will be spent for my fam, not for me to cop some Sus-preme gears and whatnot.

mkay, gracias fam.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 6, 2013 @ 11:31 AM
gersh

whatever you give me ill give twice as much back
February 6, 2013 @ 02:25 PM
1973 tha Kami

THREAD OF THE YEAR 2013
May 29, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
Ronn_eL

posting fake paypal accounts, fake money give aways

i really gave away $100's to multiple people on here before

salute

Mothafucka

May 29, 2013 @ 04:22 AM

Inactive

May 29, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
AndreLutherKing

salute
Ronnel is back 

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

May 29, 2013 @ 04:36 AM

Inactive

im so glad we arent sufu
May 29, 2013 @ 02:55 PM
5tein

salute
pls respond. nobody can touch tha GAWD.

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

July 15, 2013 @ 09:22 AM
sbesus

I need moneys to get out da trap life, if ASAPJunior the Gawd can spare $200, I can get off the internet and impress beezies wit $200 budget video at da mall. Hook me up. Yeezus Bless Mang

EXCLUSIVE HB BEATS @ https://soundcloud.com/hbcypher by HB PRODUCERS

July 17, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
Villain™

lol at the 2 month bump. nigga never even had proof. broke niggas fall back.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

February 2, 2014 @ 08:56 PM
Black Samurai

Niggas exposed themselves 

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

February 4, 2014 @ 07:17 PM
Araab-Muzik

STUPID THREAD
February 4, 2014 @ 09:32 PM
hentai

I'll start even if OP might be lying because Im in serious need for $.
And im sure 90% of HB members are gonna lie about their story.

I wrote about my problems a couple months ago how my family is in financial struggle so i'll start again.

My dad owns a business and it hasn't been doing well for the past couple years. Not only that, but our family had to spend serious guap. When I was in 7th grade my mom got hit with a stroke and her left body was completely paralyzed. Thankfully, she is a lot better now but her left arm is still "stiff" and she lost her job. This called for serious medical bills, medicines, check ups, etc which put a whole another level of financial strain to my family. On top of that, she lost she lost her job as stated. On top of that, my sister began attending college and we werent able to receive grants. Now im a freshman in college and because of my stupid college, I wasnt able to get a dorm. Due to this I drive 1 hr going to my school. So I drive 2 hours (80miles) a day everyday. I need to fill up my gas tank every other day and it cost about $35 to fill my tank. Thats more than $100 a week. On top of that, I had to buy my books. I just now got a job at a catering place but I had to pay for my own uniform and shoes which in total cost $150. Tuition is off the charts for my family and just a couple months ago, my dad wasnt even able to pay the cable and the credit card company  This was the first time i saw my sister cry, too btw when she found out.

Just yesterday I had to buy a new parking permit for my school with my mom's card (I use 98% of my money on gas) and I find out my stupid school no longer sells parking permits via semester. It's either I have to pay for the full year which is around $300 or monthly. I plan to transfer after this semester to a college more closer so I had to buy the monthly which is $50 a month.

Pics if you think im joking:

The $132 is only parking permit after 3 PM but my classes start at 9.

So basically, a $100 will give me a lot of help because it'll allow me to go to school for a week.

now please paypal me cause i just spent 10 min writing this up

move to the uk bro, get everything for free. but if that stuff is true fuck 

the struggle is real for you, peasant. king asapjunior shall grace you with riches
Holy shit this post is amazing. The amount of peasantry is overwhelming.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

Please login first to reply.