HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 1, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
damus

Asapjunior, keep living that peasant lifestyle, you child.

edit nvm
February 1, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

this thread is too funny
February 1, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
The Fiasco

4Chainz why inthe fuck is you wearing APCs and 4's that just came out three months ago if you broke. Nigga I don't wanna see you talking bout money when you just posted a fuckin pick up of a gwapybois tee nigga when that money coulda filled up your tank

apcs i got year ago. 4 i spent sellin my own stuff. learn to read fuck boi. u mad a broke boi outshinin yo 9-5 ass?
Complains about bein a broke fuck with a father that can't provide,
OH U MAD IM OUTSHINI U CUZ????

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 1, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
esjay

op knows how to use inspect element in chrome i see . 

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

February 1, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
Moises Arias

i would like a grand so i can buy some balmain shoes. thank you.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 1, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
real nigga

4Chainz why inthe fuck is you wearing APCs and 4's that just came out three months ago if you broke. Nigga I don't wanna see you talking bout money when you just posted a fuckin pick up of a gwapybois tee nigga when that money coulda filled up your tank

apcs i got year ago. 4 i spent sellin my own stuff. learn to read fuck boi. u mad a broke boi outshinin yo 9-5 ass?
You outshining me in the midst of financial problems dawg? Let me know when you're self sufficient faggot

Young niggas run everything

February 1, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
Arthur Rabinowitz

Here we go. Im just recently lost my job at UPS, because I was riding the clock. One of the supervisor caught sitting int he break room. Then saw me clock out. The next day they told me i as fired. The reason I was riding the clock was, Im 22 years old and I dont know how to drive. The highschool i went had there drivers ed program cut.(MEMPHIS,TN). I never really had a car at the house, or nobody to teach me. Driving lessons are $285. I had just started working at ups during peak season, I got hired own as part time permanent. Before I was fired. So thats my story. If I could just get 570 that would be nice. I know its not as bad as the other guy, but Im just being honset. (pm for paypal info)
February 1, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
.kciN

lmao at you desperate retards thinking this 16 year old virgin actually has 5 stacks that he's willing to give away to strangers from the internet smh
February 1, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
dinkleberg

this is fucking retarded and pretty sad. especially that post by 4 chainz. im disappointed.
February 2, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
99%Shit

I'll suck your dick for a rack.

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 2, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
bjornvan

lmao at you desperate retards thinking this 16 year old virgin actually has 5 stacks that he's willing to give away to strangers from the internet smh
The fact that he may be a 16 year old virgin with RICH PARENTS makes me believe just that.

Shit my nigga I just need you to pay for my gas the rest of the month.
February 2, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
Shanklin

I'll sell my hb acct. for a rack.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

February 2, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
WGM

I want it because
February 2, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
EEK A LURKER

paragraph.

.wa do dem.

February 2, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
KGP2007

Dear Mr. asapjunior,

First of all, you are a glorious human being. You are clearly wealthy in ways that I can only aspire to be. I would use every penny of your generous donation to fund criminal enterprises. I would begin importing cocaine from my columbian connect, heroin from the Afghani provence of Kandahar, and ecstacy from the Netherlands. I am, of course, more than willing to share the product with you, my fine sir. So please, consider me, when you are giving away your stacks. 

Thank you,

KGP2007
February 2, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
Ricky07

2 hoods flew off my car in one week. Fucked up my pride and joy of a car. Working my ass off at a shitty job at 21 years old. Can't afford college this semester, grants got cut off. Fuck I just need some cash and beer.

For all the people here who aren't little ass kids, or spoiled, keep your heads up. Shit'll work out. Eventually. Motivation.

Thanks for the opportunity ASAP.
February 2, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
Kimo 先生

I'll sell my hb acct. for a rack.
with that 06 account almost pushing 10k posts thats at least 3 stacks

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

February 2, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
Jesse Pinkman

LongLiveASAP was a good album
February 2, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
3.1 Phillip Lim

i need $300 to buy some supreme box logos

plz respond
February 2, 2013 @ 01:17 PM
GaterWun

I don't need your money mayne

But did you know..

I AM HUMBLY WRITING TO YOU FOR AN ASSISTANCE SINCE WE CAN NOT SEE EARCH OTHER FACE TO FACE; FOR THE FACT OF CONTACTING YOU WILL BE SUFFICIENT FOR ME BUT EXCUSE ME FOR CONFIDING IN YOU HENCE THE ASSURANCES ON YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.I SHALL BE DELIGHTED IF YOU COULD GRANT ME AN ASSISTANCE. IN BRIEF I AM THE ONLY DOUGHTER OF LATE MR LUC . N GOMO SORDJE. I AM AN IVOREINE CITIZEN AND I AM 21 YEARS OF AGE. I INHERITED THE SUM OF ($13.5 MILLION US DOLLARS FOR TRANSFER; FOR FROEIGN INVESTMENTS BUT THE FUND WAS LODGED IN A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION IN LOME TOGO WEST AFRICA.THIS MONEY WAS BILLED FOR ELETION IN OUR CONTRY BUT UNFORTUNATLY MY FATHER WAS KILLED DURING POLITICAL CRISES IN OUR CONTRY MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFACT PEACE AMEN.BEFORE MY FATHER WAS KILLED HE MADE IT KNOWN TO ME AND MY MOTHER ; SINCE THEN I AM COMTERPLATING AND AFRED OF WHOM I WILL BE INVOLVE IN ; AS MY BUSINESS PARTINER LIKE WHAT IS HAPPNIBNG IN THE WORLD TODAY WHERE I READ IT OVER THE NEWSPAPERS AND MAGAZINES IS THAT BUSINESS IS GOOD WITH CONNECTIONS ; BUT NOW I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND TO CHOOSE YOU AS MY BUSINESS PARTINER.PLEASE KINDLY ASSIST ME ON THE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND INTO YOUR OWN ACCOUNT IN YOUR CONTRY FOR INVESTMENTS OR IN THE AREAS OF YOUR SPECILISATION AND A LETTER OF INVITATION THAT MIGHT ENABLE ME TO ARRANG MY TRAVLLING DOCUMENTS TO JOIN YOU AS SOON AS THE TRANSFER IS MADE.I WILL BE TOO GREATFULL IF IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO GIVE ME AN ASSISTANCE IN YOUR CONTRY OR AN INTRODUTION THAT ENABLE ME TO GET AN ASSISTANCE ELSE WHERE.I HAVE SET ASIDE 5 PERCENTS OUT OF THE TOTAL FUND FOR ANY EXPENSES THAT MIGHT BE INCURRED AND YOUR EFFORT IN ASSISTING ME SHOULD BE COMMISSIONED ON THE PERCENTAGE WE SHOULD AGRRED ON.UPON RECIPT OF YOUR FAVOUR I SHALL WHIT OUT DELAY FUNISH YOU MY TERMS AND RELEVANT DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU WILL NEED ;I HOPE THIS MY LETTER WILL NOT BE IGNORD. THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.THANKS AND GOD BLESS.YOURS EVERNINA M. SORDJE

#HansumBoys

February 2, 2013 @ 01:27 PM
EEK A LURKER

biggest wellfare cheque I've ever seen

.wa do dem.

February 3, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
dmwalking

funny thread turned sad. Damn. Trolling on another level.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

February 3, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
Specification

^agreed. Do I have to remind you guys that we are on hypebeast...?

Use your head, no one is gonna give you free money on here
February 3, 2013 @ 10:51 AM
johnathan

im really a broke boi and need this money. but u best know i dont beg for nuttin if u wanna give it to a fraud or somebody real sup to u but dont expect the g pass bcuz u gave me some money i'll still show u no love.

free max b 2013

February 3, 2013 @ 01:38 PM
legasee

SO ya boy was outchea last night tryna function

but while i was whippin to get turnt up i ran a red light

it wasnt my fault doe the light was yellow and turned red faster than a xbox controller charger

so please ASAP bless ya boy with a few bills so i can  live the turnt up lifestyle
February 3, 2013 @ 03:21 PM
ThaGame

gimmie money bitch
February 3, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
alxgmpr

I need more $$ to support my addiction to box logos.

lawx bohgo

February 3, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
$$$$$

ITS MY 21st MUTHAFUCKIN BDAY!!!!
February 3, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
Dom.Dom

Got scammed out of $400 by some fuck on here called Nfairmax, was over a Sup x TNF jacket and it never came and cant get ma money back - that was all my christmas money and money from work, im 17 years old and learnt a lesson, however due to life being a bitch it cost me alot of money for this lesson. Heres the thread I made about him to try and protect others from the same dude http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/194498

peace

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

February 3, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
xxxyungoonxxx

Dear asapjunior,

Your contact information was referred to me by one of my trusted contacts, whose name I am not at liberty to compromize. I would like to approach you with reguards to a profitable Business Proposal, reguarding the transfer of FIVE HUNDRED ($500) U.S. Dollars into my Bank Account. For reasons I am sure you will appreciate, I ask that you keep this commucation confidential, and avoid it falling into the hands of any agents of the Congan Security Force that may be operating in Your area.My name is H. Jacobs, and I am the Loyal Servant of Mr. Deeoni Boondwaka Jr., the recently Removed from Power Leader of the Freedom Fighters of Congo. If you have been following the events in my country over the last few years, you will remember the big scandal that took place when Mr. Boondwaka Jr. was  imprisoned for alleged crimes against humanity without ever standing trial.You see, my Master had a lot of enemies , even among the Opposition, who envied his great secret fortune. It was they who removed him in the hope to gain access to the money accumulated over his long career as a Freedom Fighter. Fortunately, there was too much scandal and media coverage in the aftermath of Mr. Boondwaka Jr.'s imprisonment for them to move openly to claim his money. This gave me and a few trusted people who were still loyal to my Master, an opportunity to move the money into a secret account at the Second Central Bank of Congo.While we managed to do this without the Congan Security Force becoming aware of our activities, the money cannot remain in this account, because at the end of the tax year, all deposits and interest will be reported to the Taxation Bureau of Congo, where our enemies have informants in their pay. The only option available to us, is you transfering the money to me, a trusted partner and  foreign national who cannot be linked to Mr. Deeoni Boondwaka Jr. in any way. As your name was brought to my attention by a very trusted contact in Congo's Foreign Office, I have been authorized by my partners to contact you with this Proposal. All that would be required of you is to perform a transfer of FIVE HUNDRED ($500) U.S. Dollars to my paypal account. Once the money has been deposited, one of Mr. Boondwaka Jr.'s other Loyal Servants will contact you, at which point I will release THREE HUNDRED SEVENTY FIVE DOLLARS ($375) of the amount into his custody.I am authorized by my Master's estate in Congo to offer you the remaining ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS ($125) as a compensation for your services. Because the money would only need to be in my bank account for a few days, and your danger of being discovered by The Congan Security Force is minimal, we believe the commission of TWENTY FIVE PERCENT (25 %) to be more than generous. I am at your disposal to answer any questions you may have about this Transaction, so don't hesitate to contact me via telephone, at +1-555-555-6366 (Just ask for H.). I eagerly await your reply, though I must ask you to treat this matter with great secrecy, lest you betray me and my partners to the agents of Congan Security Force.
Respectfully Yours, YunG GooN

Please login first to reply.