February 1, 2013 @ 07:15 PM
asapjunior

Hypebeast, hear yee hair yee. Your king is too rich and therefore have decided to give back to the peasants. The sum of $5000 will be given away in this contest. What you must do is simple. Write a paragraph of why you need the money. Also kiss-assing earns brownie points as well. And if you are a sexy pinay like Missy you can send me nudes. Shall your paragraph be worthy of an award, I shall paypal you $100-3hunna. 1 award for 1 member. Will do this till the 5 stacks runs dry. May A$AP bless you for this contest *salute*

Proof I'm a rich hot Boy:

go so hard they call me gosohard

February 1, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
Kimo 先生

ronnel please respond.

with higher offer

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

February 1, 2013 @ 07:33 PM
asapjunior

Lbvs ronnel's a chink.

February 1, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
poopsquad

dat fail
February 1, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
shnoosetheboose

that gif cracks me up hahahaha
February 1, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
asapjunior

poop5- nasty ass greasy nigga what kind of name is poop5 but anyways i got multiple paypals and my moneys all over the the net. niggas tryna catfish me with photoshop. quit tryna fire shots bitch my shoes worth more than your house

February 1, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
Mr. Freeze

edit. i hate u OP....................
February 1, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
poopsquad

poop5- nasty ass greasy nigga what kind of name is poop5 but anyways i got multiple paypals and my moneys all over the the net. niggas tryna catfish me with photoshop
bro what kind of name is asapjunior

misewell change your name 
February 1, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
asapjunior

4chainz repost that shit fool. who got the stacks me or poop5? cmon son who you gonna buhlee

imma hook you up with that hunna for you parking permit homie swear on yo momma's life

February 1, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
The Fiasco

yet you spend money on a gwappy boyz shirt ^^^ get your priorities straight bro.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 1, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
poopsquad

editttttttttttttttt
February 1, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
Mr. Freeze

yet you spend money on a gwappy boyz shirt ^^^ get your priorities straight bro.

i explained this in my old thread but my last paypal account is put on a pre paid debit card.

so anything i sell gets put into that paypal account but since its not linked to a bank, i cant withdraw it.

that means everything i sell online, i cant cash it. i can only use it to buy things online. i just got a debit card/opened a bank account like... 2 weeks ago? i even made a thread about asking about route numbers.

proof:

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/194615#3868325

and proof about my job

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/194173#3858210

oh and i just made a new paypal linked to my bank. i cant use my real debit card on my old paypal cause to do that, you need to know the number on your previous but i threw my old pre-paid debit a long time ago.. like years ago since thats when i made it.

got nuthin to lie about bruh
February 1, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
asapjunior

I'll start even if OP might be lying because Im in serious need for $.
And im sure 90% of HB members are gonna lie about their story.

I wrote about my problems a couple months ago how my family is in financial struggle so i'll start again.

My dad owns a business and it hasn't been doing well for the past couple years. Not only that, but our family had to spend serious guap. When I was in 7th grade my mom got hit with a stroke and her left body was completely paralyzed. Thankfully, she is a lot better now but her left arm is still "stiff" and she lost her job. This called for serious medical bills, medicines, check ups, etc which put a whole another level of financial strain to my family. On top of that, she lost she lost her job as stated. On top of that, my sister began attending college and we werent able to receive grants. Now im a freshman in college and because of my stupid college, I wasnt able to get a dorm. Due to this I drive 1 hr going to my school. So I drive 2 hours (80miles) a day everyday. I need to fill up my gas tank every other day and it cost about $35 to fill my tank. Thats more than $100 a week. On top of that, I had to buy my books. I just now got a job at a catering place but I had to pay for my own uniform and shoes which in total cost $150. Tuition is off the charts for my family and just a couple months ago, my dad wasnt even able to pay the cable and the credit card company  This was the first time i saw my sister cry, too btw when she found out.

Just yesterday I had to buy a new parking permit for my school with my mom's card (I use 98% of my money on gas) and I find out my stupid school no longer sells parking permits via semester. It's either I have to pay for the full year which is around $300 or monthly. I plan to transfer after this semester to a college more closer so I had to buy the monthly which is $50 a month.

Pics if you think im joking:

The $132 is only parking permit after 3 PM but my classes start at 9.

So basically, a $100 will give me a lot of help because it'll allow me to go to school for a week.

now please paypal me cause i just spent 10 min writing this up

move to the uk bro, get everything for free. but if that stuff is true fuck 

the struggle is real for you, peasant. king asapjunior shall grace you with riches

February 1, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
unemployed

I WILL INVEST IN - HANSUM ENTREPRISE - , HANSUM IS A TEAM, WE WORLDWIDE, WE THE BEST.

no more information needed.

Unemployed-
February 1, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
dmwalking

My transmission is messing up. Hook me up. cool

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

February 1, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
SHARKlN

ASAPJunior, you're my new favorite member, so I'm willing to help you out

pm me your address, I'll gift you a dollar, and we'll both screenshot the transaction number to prove to everyone who does not believe that you are the gawd you say you are.

Don't ignore this though, because that's how they'll know you are lying smile
February 1, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
Panther.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

February 1, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
asapjunior

poop5- nasty ass greasy nigga what kind of name is poop5 but anyways i got multiple paypals and my moneys all over the the net. niggas tryna catfish me with photoshop
bro what kind of name is asapjunior

misewell change your name 
you must not know me

word to my groupie Panther

February 1, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
real nigga

4Chainz why inthe fuck is you wearing APCs and 4's that just came out three months ago if you broke. Nigga I don't wanna see you talking bout money when you just posted a fuckin pick up of a gwapybois tee nigga when that money coulda filled up your tank

Young niggas run everything

February 1, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
asapjunior

pm me your address, I'll gift you a dollar, and we'll both screenshot the transaction number to prove to everyone who does not believe that you are the gawd you say you are.

Don't ignore this though, because that's how they'll know you are lying 
I'm down but I'm not giving out my info like dat to an anonymous 2012 member. Nigga I live next door to one of the power forwards for the miami heat.  drewbacca or some other mod get at me and i'm down to silence deez naysayers

February 1, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
chief

i haven't bought new clothes in over 3 months. life of a broke college student fashionista.

halp

•••

February 1, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
SHARKlN

Don't ignore this though, because that's how they'll know you are lying 
I'm down but I'm not giving out my info like dat to an anonymous 2012 member. Nigga I live next door to one of the power forwards for the miami heat.  drewbacca or some other mod get at me and i'm down to silence deez naysayers
Oo not a good look.

You could create a new email and link it to it as a secondary address so it would be completely anonymous. Because it's gift, no exchange of information will occur. This is simple to give us the same unique transaction number so you can prove to the kids that you're as real as you say you are. I mean, unless you've got something to hide. Let me know if you can find any flaws in my logic, I'll correct them so you don't look like a foolish bitch cool
February 1, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
poopsquad

yo junior i heard ya a new member 
February 1, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
YoungRizal

Haha dat reverse image search

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

February 1, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
Pantic

bruh i got 1$ for the rest of february. I could probably turn a few hundred into enough to get through this month, help your HB fam to live another day 

February 1, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
Keyser Soze

my free runs and snowboard and i got just less than a month ago got stolen from my car last night. dead serious. 
i'm 17 so that's a lot of money to lose (around $600). i would like to be able to get a used snowboard before the season ends. (a little above $150 is all)
Also i'm usually one of the only niggas on the mountain holdin it down for us.

PLEASE GRACE ME WITH YOUR WEALTH ASAPJUNIOR
February 1, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
Efil4zaggin

My xbox live just expired today. i can no longer surf through hb using my xbox sad
hook me up with a 1 year subscrpiton sad

:0

February 1, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
Mr. Freeze

4Chainz why inthe fuck is you wearing APCs and 4's that just came out three months ago if you broke. Nigga I don't wanna see you talking bout money when you just posted a fuckin pick up of a gwapybois tee nigga when that money coulda filled up your tank

apcs i got year ago. 4 i spent sellin my own stuff. learn to read fuck boi. u mad a broke boi outshinin yo 9-5 ass?
February 1, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
noobobbybrown

I was totally gonna ask this dude for free money but I remember how I made fun of him. lol
February 1, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
hbmod

give me $1000 and ill close registration

Please login first to reply.