February 1, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

The alpha male is by definition the HNIC, the leader, the head of the pack in the animal kingdom.

From what I can see, humans on the internet talking about how alpha they are, tend to be emotionally and often physically frail high school kids who pride their self esteem on material things and having sex with easy, mediocre bitches, who also have low self esteem. Humans in real life talking about how alpha male they are, tend to be meat heads, those who go to the gym not because its a good thing to do for your body, but for self esteem issues, in other words the sake of creating a tough exterior to hide mental and emotional frailness.

Looking at who is an alpha male realistically, I agree with whoever said different people are alpha in different situations, I think any of us who are successfully social and/or intellectual have been in the position of alpha male at various times.

I think there are things that come above being alpha in the human realm though, I believe enlightenment > alpha lifestyle. But you'll never hear kids on the internet talk about how cool prospering in positive energy is, when you are 15 it is just not as cool as fucking bitches having expensive things.
no, everybody else just stop. This = 

/Thread

jonjakob.blogspot.com

February 1, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
dmwalking

If you gotta ask you beta

If you lack reading comprehension, you're beta.  I'm asking what others think. I already know what I think.  Cute try though.
defending yourself = beta

you beta son
Oh snap iggy comin out the woodwork!  Haha.  Bad logic=beta.  You beta!

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

February 1, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
EL_Guapo

the strongest and prettiest nigga = alpha

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

February 1, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
Black Donald Trump

whenever i hear alpha male i just picture a huge douche
February 1, 2013 @ 09:28 AM
Soul Rize

i gotta go with the spartan race. to bad they don't live to this day. man that movie 300 cool.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

February 1, 2013 @ 09:31 AM
"MERCY"

February 1, 2013 @ 03:04 PM
dmwalking

i gotta go with the spartan race. to bad they don't live to this day. man that movie 300 .

My dude, the spartans had little boys as lovers until they were old enough or marriage.  I mean, yeah they were feirce warriors, but sexing little boys is not alpha.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

February 1, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
totalespionage

The alpha male is by definition the HNIC, the leader, the head of the pack in the animal kingdom.

From what I can see, humans on the internet talking about how alpha they are, tend to be emotionally and often physically frail high school kids who pride their self esteem on material things and having sex with easy, mediocre bitches, who also have low self esteem. Humans in real life talking about how alpha male they are, tend to be meat heads, those who go to the gym not because its a good thing to do for your body, but for self esteem issues, in other words the sake of creating a tough exterior to hide mental and emotional frailness.

Looking at who is an alpha male realistically, I agree with whoever said different people are alpha in different situations, I think any of us who are successfully social and/or intellectual have been in the position of alpha male at various times.

I think there are things that come above being alpha in the human realm though, I believe enlightenment > alpha lifestyle. But you'll never hear kids on the internet talk about how cool prospering in positive energy is, when you are 15 it is just not as cool as fucking bitches having expensive things.
Exactly! Niggas will never be called alpha for doing something for the betterment of society because that's not "swag" or "fly'. It's always about the outward appearance (being seen with the baddest bitch, or being the buffest nigga in town) and how you are seen by others. It's always about "look at what expensive material things I have", "look at the bitch who 9 times out of 10 is mediocre im fucking", or "look how big my triceps are". It's never anything to help mankind. Shit is just used to cover up the real issue...low self esteem, something that's real popular with the current generation.
February 1, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
totalespionage

Humans are animals, it literally means the same thing as being an alpha male in a pack. Think of the alpha lion. He is the leader, he is the most physically fit, he gets females whenever he wants, and he is what the other males aspire to be. Means the same thing when referring to people.
Nah. I don't know about you, but there is no other man I aspire to be. Not even my dad.
maybe not on a daily basis but dun tell me u dont look at alpha male ass niggas like Godbe(kobe bryant) and james bond and dont think "shit bruh, dat nigga is a boss. i wouldnt mind being him."
I would like to have the athletic talent that Kobe or Godbe or whatever you call him has, but I would not want to be him. Sure he fucks bad bitches even while married to a bad bitch, and his body is Adonis like (no homo) but that's his life, not mine. I respect his dedication and passion for the sport and see him as an inspiration to become the best at what I do. And James Bond is a fictional character buddy. No man in real life could have the insane amount swag he has. Only in the movies bruh lol.
February 1, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
damnwitless1

True leaders are in a perpetual competition with one person, themselves. If its about anyone else you're subject to be upstaged but true "alphas" are always borderline (if not full blown) narcissists due to the fact that their excellence is a GRANTED and in their eyes the betas identify themselves by their own uncertainty. Two alphas can and do occupy the same space under a mutual acknowledgement of eachothers status, being deeply struck by how another man carries himself (the commonly seen reaction to unforseen "alpha" behavior) immediately sets apart the heirarchy

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

Please login first to reply.