I'm shooting a short erotic film - Ask Me Anything.

January 31, 2013 @ 07:41:10
Do you have outside funding or is this a self-funded project? Also I'm assuming you're reasonably young, how are you going to go about convincing people this is a serious project? I suspect gaining the trust/interest of female actresses in particular is going to be quite challenging what with all the horror stories of people turning up to audition for erotic based film and it turning out to just be some horny guy in his mom's basement trying to get off... All the best though, would definitely be interested in seeing the finished product.

Edit; this gif is fucking gold hahahaha holy shit
January 31, 2013 @ 15:29:07
February 01, 2013 @ 03:00:10
u should ask kevin ma for the right to put HB WE IN DIS right before C-styles bearhug fucks all your women in a forest.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

February 01, 2013 @ 06:28:01
what will be the plot of the film? will any of the following characters be involved: pizza delivery man, school teacher, sister's best friend, ex gf looking for revenge?

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.