Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 1, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
Panther.

Lil mans name was "shadow". my mom named him that because hes a shy dude and loves to stay in the dark. but damn having an animal that you've grown up with for 13 years and then losing it is pretty rough. as long as i can remember me walking on this earth, ive remembered him being part of the family too. that dude had the heart of a panther doe, we would always find dead opossums and raccoons at our doorstep cause this crazy ass cat loved to hunt shit.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

February 1, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
AD

Lil mans name was "shadow". my mom named him that because hes a shy dude and loves to stay in the dark. but damn having an animal that you've grown up with for 13 years and then losing it is pretty rough. as long as i can remember me walking on this earth, ive remembered him being part of the family too. that dude had the heart of a panther doe, we would always find dead opossums and raccoons at our doorstep cause this crazy ass cat loved to hunt shit.
damn thats fucked up hope you feel better maine HB is sorry for your loss.
February 1, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
REVS

Never had pets growing up as a kid, but I decided to get dogs a little while back, never understood why people get so sad when a pet dies. But now I can't really imagine being without my dogs, or having them pass, and I've only have them for less than a year, I'm sure 13 years with any animal there will be a bond formed and it would be painful to have them go. Panther, sorry for your loss brother, feel better. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

February 1, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
GaterWun

Sorry for your loss mayne, I've never had to deal with losing an animal but I can only imagine what it feels like

I used to play football back in HS and everyday I'd take my bike home from practice. One day it was raining as I was going along my normal route home and I noticed the most trillest dog hiding under a car to keep from the rain, so I grabbed her and checked for a collar which it didn't have.

I still remember grabbing her and getting back on my bike...and bolting it back home like lance armstrong with my backpack flipped over and my dog inside of it..in the rain! Haha

Crazy shit it is this was 5 years ago!
and ever since then she's been part of the family

It's pretty crazy how pets can bring joy to us,

You just gotta remember the good times is all mayne, things come and they go...but it's always the memories that you've had that live on forever.

#HansumBoys

February 1, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
GaterWun

#HansumBoys

February 1, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
Black Donald Trump

So.... I knew this girl for about a year and a half..... and we became "best friends" ever since. I liked her a lot. We spent a lot of time together but she had a bf. But recently, she just broke up with her bf and we were suppose to hang out last weekend... but she never texted me back or anything.... and our plans was "set aside". Monday, I find out that she was spending time with her "old" guy bestfriend and they just got together.... I feel like I been fucked over. I would always be there for her and shit when she had her problems but not letting me know or keeping in contact is shady as hell... I liked her a lot and it only took her a day to get with someone else....What would you do? I just plan to not be there for her anymore....  
she was probably already planning on getting with this other dude before she dumped the last one. best thing to do is to move on. you can still keep in contact if you enjoy that, but dont spend that much time with her, make other connections, talk to other girls, etc. this will actually help your chances with her in the long run and if nothing ever ends up happening you've pretty much already moved on anyway.
February 1, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
RiFF RaFF

dude i know how it is sad

i had a cat for 15 years, my first memories involved my cat with me and now shes gone. its like losing a little sister, they become so integrated into your lives that once they pass away you realize how much they meant to you and how much they impacted you. stay strong and it only gets better as time goes by.

Be about it

February 1, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
Mvgen

Damn, as I was coming home from practice I saw a cat that had been run over lying on the road. It looked just like mine, so when I went home I searched frantically for my lil nigga but he was nowhere to be found. Came back with a flashlight, sure enough it was him. Picked up his bloody body and put it in a trash bag, carried it all the way home with blood all over me. Nothing sucks more than carrying your own dead cat through a busy street. And I feel even worse for my lil brother, who is 14 and really takes that shit to heart.

RIP lil man, you were a real ass cat
Shit got real as fuckkkk
February 1, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
kumonoy

Damn, as I was coming home from practice I saw a cat that had been run over lying on the road. It looked just like mine, so when I went home I searched frantically for my lil nigga but he was nowhere to be found. Came back with a flashlight, sure enough it was him. Picked up his bloody body and put it in a trash bag, carried it all the way home with blood all over me. Nothing sucks more than carrying your own dead cat through a busy street. And I feel even worse for my lil brother, who is 14 and really takes that shit to heart.

hey bro sorry for loss but send that cat over to my place finna cook it up and eat it. shits good with rice b. dad served cat meat once in our family restaurant (not telling the name) in place of chicken. 

edit: the cat was found dead on the roof lol
February 2, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
sharky

hey bro sorry for loss but send that cat over to my place finna cook it up and eat it. shits good with rice b. dad served cat meat once in our family restaurant (not telling the name) in place of chicken. 

edit: the cat was found dead on the roof lol

2/10

Please login first to reply.