300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
January 30, 2013 @ 01:47 PM
GaterWun

I'll always be browsing off topic and notice someone whose depressed, or someone that has too much on their mind..

Real shit, we all go through things and sometimes we need some advice
I'll always see some good ass advice on the forums, but it's scattered from thread to thread!

Why not make a thread for the HB niggs who might be going through some things, by dropping wisdom from those whom had lived it and might have a solution to their problems

tl;dr
1) You got ANY problem
2) Post that shit
3) Maybe someone can help
4) ?????
5) Profit cool

#HansumBoys

January 30, 2013 @ 02:00 PM
dagodfather

inb4 "i love bad bitches"
January 30, 2013 @ 03:35 PM
ghettoface

pinoy nigga stole my bike

his foot looked like this

maybe he was addicted to da pinoy drug krokodil
January 31, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
taylorswift

So.... I knew this girl for about a year and a half..... and we became "best friends" ever since. I liked her a lot. We spent a lot of time together but she had a bf. But recently, she just broke up with her bf and we were suppose to hang out last weekend... but she never texted me back or anything.... and our plans was "set aside". Monday, I find out that she was spending time with her "old" guy bestfriend and they just got together.... I feel like I been fucked over. I would always be there for her and shit when she had her problems but not letting me know or keeping in contact is shady as hell... I liked her a lot and it only took her a day to get with someone else....What would you do? I just plan to not be there for her anymore.... sad  
January 31, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
chrisbrown

So.... I knew this girl for about a year and a half..... and we became "best friends" ever since. I liked her a lot. We spent a lot of time together but she had a bf. But recently, she just broke up with her bf and we were suppose to hang out last weekend... but she never texted me back or anything.... and our plans was "set aside". Monday, I find out that she was spending time with her "old" guy bestfriend and they just got together.... I feel like I been fucked over. I would always be there for her and shit when she had her problems but not letting me know or keeping in contact is shady as hell... I liked her a lot and it only took her a day to get with someone else....What would you do? I just plan to not be there for her anymore....  

Thats why they say "Nice guys finish last". But I know you probably feel like shit right now... but its time to move on to another hoe. She wasnt worth your time. 
January 31, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
.kciN

So.... I knew this girl for about a year and a half..... and we became "best friends" ever since. I liked her a lot. We spent a lot of time together but she had a bf. But recently, she just broke up with her bf and we were suppose to hang out last weekend... but she never texted me back or anything.... and our plans was "set aside". Monday, I find out that she was spending time with her "old" guy bestfriend and they just got together.... I feel like I been fucked over. I would always be there for her and shit when she had her problems but not letting me know or keeping in contact is shady as hell... I liked her a lot and it only took her a day to get with someone else....What would you do? I just plan to not be there for her anymore....  

And you're saying you're not gonna be there for her anymore... Bitch please, we all know you're gonna be staying up with her on the phone till 3am when you should be studying for your calculus exam after her new dude fucks her over... Leave the bitch pulling to the alpha males fuckboy
January 31, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
oneallah

usps deadass fucking me dirty,
mofos had it on out for delivery this past thursday and now for the past few days it says not updated and i never got it,
been going back and forth to the post office and shit
assholes
January 31, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
GaterWun

Honestly breh the best thing to do is to move on, although that def can be hard specially since you have a history with this chick

That was a little bit of a shady move on her part, she could have just been upfront and told it like it is, that she was going to be hanging with her other friend...

I understand that you like/d this chick a lot, but does she feel the same way about you?
You can do all these things to please a chick, but if a girl isn't pulling her weight honestly it's best to drop her bro
relationships & friendships = 2 way street

I'm not saying stop all contact with her, but it's just best to move on to the next
It'll take some time to get over her, but trust you'll get over her B...just do you, and the rest will fall into place.

#HansumBoys

January 31, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
GaterWun

usps deadass fucking me dirty,
mofos had it on out for delivery this past thursday and now for the past few days it says not updated and i never got it,
been going back and forth to the post office and shit
assholes
If you gots a smartphone take that shit over to them and pull out the delivery information
if they fucked up, thats on them & they SHOULD reimburse you and shit
take it up with management B & keep annoying the fuck outta them

#HansumBoys

January 31, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
taylorswift

Honestly breh the best thing to do is to move on, although that def can be hard specially since you have a history with this chick

That was a little bit of a shady move on her part, she could have just been upfront and told it like it is, that she was going to be hanging with her other friend...

I understand that you like this chick a lot, but does she feel the same way about you?
You can do all these things to please a chick, but if a girl isn't pulling her weight honestly it's best to drop her bro
relationships & friendships = 2 way street

I'm not saying stop all contact with her, but it's just best to move on to the next
It'll take some time to get over her, but trust you'll get over her B...just do you, and the rest will fall into place.
Thanks, I appreciate it 
January 31, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
EEK A LURKER

went round a girls recently for food she cooked for us, been shitting blood since. wutdo? 

.wa do dem.

January 31, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
GaterWun

^ You head over to that broads house, grab dat hoe and tell her "Bitch, dafaq was in my food"
Slap her up a bit..at this point she'll prolly be crying

If your in Cali, pass her address to me so I can pass on by 5 mintutes after this whole event unfolds
..nd let a #hansumboy do the rest 
the end

#HansumBoys

January 31, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
backlikethat

might as well call this the relationship problem thread pt 2.
January 31, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
Efil4zaggin

Hi i just ordered a book from amazon and i think the packaged was lost. its a math book and i really need it by friday. you think i should make a thread about it aswell?

:0

January 31, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
EEK A LURKER

Hi i just ordered a book from amazon and i think the packaged was lost. its a math book and i really need it by friday. you think i should make a thread about it aswell?
wana buy mine? no lowballing.

.wa do dem.

January 31, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
3.1 Phillip Lim

[Official] Simp thread vol. friendzone
January 31, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
GaterWun

Amazon is usually good with refunds and all that if something is lost mayne
If you don't have the book by friday, your best bet is to try and see if they got it at your college library for rent
your professor should understand, but sometimes they're bitchmade & they don't..

If you got an ipad you can sometimes download a book for free!
I seen't so many people in my classes who have their books in their ipad and I ask them how they get them and they tell me torrent

Whats the name of the book you need G?

#HansumBoys

January 31, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
illpolo

Met a whole bunch of dope ass chicks while visiting Cali over the summer, something that my hometown is seriously lacking. Connected with one in particular and she's pretty much the prototype, but my degree is a year and a half away and I'm stuck in Florida for the meantime. Feelsbadman.
January 31, 2013 @ 07:49 AM
chrisbrown

Met a whole bunch of dope ass chicks while visiting Cali over the summer, something that my hometown is seriously lacking. Connected with one in particular and she's pretty much the prototype, but my degree is a year and a half away and I'm stuck in Florida for the meantime. Feelsbadman.
Enjoy the last minutes being in Florida. You wont know what you have until its gone smile 
January 31, 2013 @ 07:54 AM
DarianaGrande

Tell her how you feel and don't fuck with her unless she's trying to be with you. Don't be friends with her anymore. I was friends with a girl who had a bf for the longest. She was always coming to me with her bullshit about him just like you. Told her I couldn't be friends with her anymore because I liked her. She broke up with her bf and told me she had always had feelings for me.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 31, 2013 @ 07:58 AM
Black Jew

I have a mean ass cough. hb fam, what do you recommend for this shit?
January 31, 2013 @ 08:23 AM
Kimo 先生

menthol halls, triple berry emergen-c cool nyquil/ dayquil, hot tea in the morning with plenty of water during the day
youʻll be gucci bruh

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

January 31, 2013 @ 08:39 AM
johnathan

this one time when in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the nigga got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall nigga just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that niggas house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time

free max b 2013

January 31, 2013 @ 08:41 AM
sharky

ayo i like this thread idea but no relationship questions in here that should should be in the relationship thread this should be for the depressed and anxious u feel me?

where' s buddy omar doe i swear that nigga was gonna start a thread like this but he never did...
January 31, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
dougiedrew

Tell her you are never ever ever getting back together. like ever.
January 31, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
Berserker

@taylorswift
she clearly didn't want to put you as a priority so don't make her yours. Girls overuse the "he's my best friend" shit all the time, she probably had other guys like you too (not trying to sound fucked up). Start talking to other girls who prioritize you instead of keeping you as an option, there's a shit ton of females out there, I bet you can find a chick better than her that's into you if you put in work

***Self Made Scammer*** Shout outs to cheyaaa

February 1, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
MagnaDefender

^ You head over to that broads house, grab dat hoe and tell her "Bitch, dafaq was in my food"
Slap her up a bit..at this point she'll prolly be crying

If your in Cali, pass her address to me so I can pass on by 5 mintutes after this whole event unfolds
..nd let a #hansumboy do the rest 
the end
/thread

Forreal my nigguh GaterWun tryna help all dese HB heads out. 
But for me rn in getting sober because I have a fucking huge problem with alcohol and shit and I'm just dealing with all these emotions and shit(no homo) but a nigguh was always drinking and smokin and OP never had feelings. So for real I'm tryna change my life rn. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

February 1, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
Panther.

Damn, as I was coming home from practice I saw a cat that had been run over lying on the road. It looked just like mine, so when I went home I searched frantically for my lil nigga but he was nowhere to be found. Came back with a flashlight, sure enough it was him. Picked up his bloody body and put it in a trash bag, carried it all the way home with blood all over me. Nothing sucks more than carrying your own dead cat through a busy street. And I feel even worse for my lil brother, who is 14 and really takes that shit to heart.

RIP lil man, you were a real ass cat

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

February 1, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
MagnaDefender

Damn, as I was coming home from practice I saw a cat that had been run over lying on the road. It looked just like mine, so when I went home I searched frantically for my lil nigga but he was nowhere to be found. Came back with a flashlight, sure enough it was him. Picked up his bloody body and put it in a trash bag, carried it all the way home with blood all over me. Nothing sucks more than carrying your own dead cat through a busy street. And I feel even worse for my lil brother, who is 14 and really takes that shit to heart.

RIP lil man, you were a real ass cat
Was his name panther? But forreal that sucks I feel for you. R.I.P

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

February 1, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
Panther.

Lil mans name was "shadow". my mom named him that because hes a shy dude and loves to stay in the dark. but damn having an animal that you've grown up with for 13 years and then losing it is pretty rough. as long as i can remember me walking on this earth, ive remembered him being part of the family too. that dude had the heart of a panther doe, we would always find dead opossums and raccoons at our doorstep cause this crazy ass cat loved to hunt shit.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Please login first to reply.