Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 30, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
kumonoy

So the college i go to is very dull and dead. It'll prolly be better if i networked more with people so i can actually hit up parties. thing is parties are off campus and i dont have a hook up for rides any shit. Im usually an awkward person i never know what to say in conversations w/ girls or even guys. idk how to be more outgoing. and this all leads to my depression. makes me even nt wana do my hw and shit. i know cliche thread
January 30, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
Efil4zaggin

just kill yourself, you'll save more time and money.

:0

January 30, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
johnathan

start popping molly

free max b 2013

January 30, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
craigsagersuit

How do you ever expect to make new friends with that attitude? It's like, everyone's a stranger till you give them a chance man.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

January 30, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
Hashy

When you go out be the guy you wish you were.  Be the guy girls want to fuck and dudes want to befriend.  It may all be an act but shit fake it til you make it.
January 30, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
"MERCY"

rush for fraternity
January 30, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
nokia

Usually people like you have a good time shooting people you go to college with, there is always that
January 30, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
EEK A LURKER

have you tried masturbating 

.wa do dem.

January 30, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
.kciN

Fuck depression, get bitches
January 30, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
prettyboixl

Step 1
STOP BEING A FUCKING SIMP, i don't know you from no where and can tell you let people walk all over you or your just the quiet guy on campus. You have a DICK, Man up and start acting like one

Step 2. Build your Confidence, you have no Confidence because you talking down on your self saying your " awkward"
People treat you based on how you see yourself. if you think your a loser, guess what? people going to treat you like a loser.

College is all about getting pussy, having a good time and being a alpha male.

You know why your depressed ? because your getting no pussy. You have the classic case of FEAR. You care  what people   think of you. that' making you "awkward"

" IF YOU HAVE FEAR IN YOUR HEART, YOUR GOING TO FINISH LAST AT EVERYTHING"
-PrettyBoyOnCampus
January 30, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
Visvimpapi

Xanax
10 char

brvndon.tumblr.com

January 30, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
EEK A LURKER

Xanax
10 char
I know you mean for his anxiety but I think Xanax would be good to put him to sleep. Sleep away his troubles.
Try Valium too. 

.wa do dem.

January 30, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
popeyes

LOL son sounds like you're a freshman. sell weed and buy a car. you'll be amazed how many college kids to that. 

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

January 30, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
jamesjebbia

you really brought this to HB?
January 30, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
damus

Lets be real. If you were someone else, would you want to hang out with yourself after reading this post? Fuck no. You sound really fucking boring, and you're acting like people are going to just come up to you and befriend you. Man the fuck up and get out there instead of posting on a forum acting like a damn pity party. The worst thing that can happen is you get turned down. At least you fucking tried.

edit: or join a fraternity so you can get the pussy hazed out of you.
January 30, 2013 @ 05:58 AM
rabbitman

get friendly with thought roommates/people in your dorm. ask to pregame

be careful what you pretend to be

January 30, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
Soul Rize

stop being so try hard bruh . stop giving a fuck and ask that nigga for a ride. Do shit big . it an't fun if you being a bitch boy all yr. easiest way is set a reputation for yourself and shit on some fk niggas car and say you did it like an OG cool

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

January 30, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
dmwalking

Join a club or something. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 30, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
Kimo 先生

you usually come with a lot more advice thant that dm

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

January 30, 2013 @ 10:07 AM
ghettoface

stop da pinoy attitude mane
January 30, 2013 @ 10:41 AM
Tierra y Libertad

So the college i go to is very dull and dead. It'll prolly be better if i networked more with people so i can actually hit up parties. thing is parties are off campus and i dont have a hook up for rides any shit. Im usually an awkward person i never know what to say in conversations w/ girls or even guys. idk how to be more outgoing. and this all leads to my depression. makes me even nt wana do my hw and shit. i know cliche thread
only way out b. kill yourself
January 30, 2013 @ 01:36 PM
Pantic

I love how this "alpha male" term has become so popular in the past couple of years, and it all started on a website full of the absolute biggest nerds alive. ... Fuck every little dumb ass throwing around this term like they some kind of animal pack leader.
January 30, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
ghettoface

I love how this "alpha male" term has become so popular in the past couple of years, and it all started on a website full of the absolute biggest nerds alive. ... Fuck every little dumb ass throwing around this term like they some kind of animal pack leader.
mane u seem like a  kind of pinoy omega male
January 30, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
hbphilly

smoke bud with people
January 30, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
dmwalking

LOL. I was pressed for time. I'll try again.

OP, I'm going to guess that you don't make friends easily.  Don't feel bad.  The truth is that until modernization and the industrial revolution, people interacted socially with mostly people they grew up with.  This is why it was a friendlier time.  Now a days, we're contantly forced into social situations with total strangers.  Not everyone is an extrovert.  Not everyone is outgoing. Media leads us to believe that you're SUPPOSED to be extroverted as if something is wrong with you.   The world got along just fine for centuries with people who only had a handful of friends and fam that they grew up with. Don't feel bad about being shy.  Don't feel bad for not being as social as others.

Step 1. Be comfortable with yourself.  Assess who you are.  Are you awkward? Are you quiet?  Aight, that's who you are.  Be that and be ok with it.  People might say, "you don't talk much." Or antagonize with "cat got your tongue?"  Just say you're just a quiet person. That's just your style.  

Step 2. If you're shy, the easiest way to get to know people is through common interests.  That's why I say join a club.   I'm sure your college has pleny to choose from.  And if there's nothing that is a current interest, find one that MIGHT be interesting and join that one.  You might learn something new and you'll make friends the easy way. Then those friends may introduce you to more. From there, you should build enough social confidence to make other friends easier. 

Hope that helps.

Don't be depressed.  Sometimes that is a chemical imbalance, sometimes it's a choice.  And doing enjoyable things (especially physical activity) produces chemicals that will balance you out without pills.  I know this cuz I been through it.

Good luck homie.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 30, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
MickMike

Ask questions and pretend to be interested in other people's lives. People like talking about themselves
January 30, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
susej

OP, I'm going to guess that you don't make friends easily.  Don't feel bad.  The truth is that until modernization and the industrial revolution, people interacted socially with mostly people they grew up with.  This is why it was a friendlier time.  Now a days, we're contantly forced into social situations with total strangers.  Not everyone is an extrovert.  Not everyone is outgoing. Media leads us to believe that you're SUPPOSED to be extroverted as if something is wrong with you.   The world got along just fine for centuries with people who only had a handful of friends and fam that they grew up with. Don't feel bad about being shy.  Don't feel bad for not being as social as others.

Step 1. Be comfortable with yourself.  Assess who you are.  Are you awkward? Are you quiet?  Aight, that's who you are.  Be that and be ok with it.  People might say, "you don't talk much." Or antagonize with "cat got your tongue?"  Just say you're just a quiet person. That's just your style.  

Step 2. If you're shy, the easiest way to get to know people is through common interests.  That's why I say join a club.   I'm sure your college has pleny to choose from.  And if there's nothing that is a current interest, find one that MIGHT be interesting and join that one.  You might learn something new and you'll make friends the easy way. Then those friends may introduce you to more. From there, you should build enough social confidence to make other friends easier. 

Hope that helps.

Don't be depressed.  Sometimes that is a chemical imbalance, sometimes it's a choice.  And doing enjoyable things (especially physical activity) produces chemicals that will balance you out without pills.  I know this cuz I been through it.

Good luck homie.
cool
January 30, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
prettyboixl

You sound like a  little faggot did i fuck your bitch? you must be the Simp nerd who doesn't get any play at school
January 31, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
KTA

lmao yo it didn't start on a web site
been existing outide the internet realm for a minute now. 
agreed its annoying as fuck 
January 31, 2013 @ 08:55 AM
sharky

Hope that helps.

Good luck homie.
POWERFUL.
STICKY POST SO NO MORE THREADS LIKE THIS EXIST 

Please login first to reply.