Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 1, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
madkunt

February 1, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
cvpntrill23

Lil B spits that real tho

Dead at the last 5 seconds of the vid tho
February 1, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
jay123

Lol @ jay123. 

"Delete this".  Hahaha. 

Nice to know they check these forums.  

Ps don't battle on r&b samples. 
I actually sent him proof. I just don't want to argue with anyone. I also don't want to put my personal information, such as my name and pictures out here. I sent 4 pictures validating I do know all of them, and for years.
lol who cares if you know
obviously you have no reading comprehension skills. I was ASKED to validate knowing them, so obviously you guys did care.
February 1, 2013 @ 03:15 PM
doom99

This conversation reminds me of South Park's tween wave episode
February 2, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
KeepThePace

#Taskforce
February 2, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
LaurenHillsPubes

Joey deleted his twitter.

I guess taskforce showed him who's the bitch.

February 2, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
dinkleberg

wow im a fan of joey but i cant believe the nigga was this soft. he said he had fun with it too? wtf
February 2, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
bjornvan

lil b really bring out the simple minded people and the simple minded people who think they intellectual.Thats 1 reason I fucks with the basegod.

joey badass career is over now.basedgod gonna leave him sniffin coke like he did joe budden
February 2, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
veryrareandbased

LMAO. I think some dude hacked him then posted this then deleted his account dead

#taskforce

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 2, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
AndreLutherKing

That boy thought he could withstand the curse? Just ask the Thunder & Joesph Budden if the Basedgod curse is real

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 2, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
WYWRD

I watched joey's MTV interview in response to the whole twitter arguments. Joey bada$$ is good, but he sounded ignorant/cocky during the interview which was kinda annoying. As for Lil B, he's getting mad at the wrong person since STEEZ (R.I.P), was the one who said that Based God verse in Survival Tactics. At this point, they both should just drop this and keep it moving.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" NohsadDavis.tumblr.com

February 2, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
JohnvHarrison

I watched joey's MTV interview in response to the whole twitter arguments. Joey bada$$ is good, but he sounded ignorant/cocky during the interview which was kinda annoying. As for Lil B, he's getting mad at the wrong person since STEEZ (R.I.P), was the one who said that Based God verse in Survival Tactics. At this point, they both should just drop this and keep it moving.
no, Joey tweeted that lyric at lil b for no reason

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

February 2, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
damnwitless1

Damn this is really some super modern rap beef, the successful avant gardist and the upstart revivalist, polarizing to say the least haha

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

February 2, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
EL_Guapo

This is the thing... and Imma keep it plain and simple
JoeyBadA$$ is a try hard, thinks he's the poster boy for 90's rap but really just comes off corny and lame
yeah he might have SOME rhymes, but come on now... nothing original about him as an artist

Lil B is the smartest nigga in the rap game, he got songs for WEEKS, making all type of music, from goon to pretty bitch, fuckin bitches and eatin ass to ridin on a nigga with dat fonk bruh... in other words, Lil B makes music for everyone, he's a positive dude outside of him trollin the media dumb hard but still... he usually freestyles his shit and comes up with better, more enjoyable music than stuck in the 90's ass nigga joey bada$$

Can't no one fuck the basedgod's bitch either, Joey sounds bitter, Lil B is out here having fun and niggas wanna fire shots at him because.... ???
Game said he was the lamest rapper, HE'S IRRELEVANT ! Anyone else tryin to diss Lil B must me homosexual, if another weak ass nigga fire shots at the basedgod imma make songs to ether fuckboys like joey fagA$$

#TaskForce

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

February 2, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
illpolo

This solidifies the fact that Brandon is the biggest troll in hip hop and quite possibly life itself. Shit is hilarious lol
February 3, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
dmwalking

Joey deleted his twitter.

I guess taskforce showed him who's the bitch.

lmao Lil B won.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

February 3, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
piccolo

"All this week Joey Badass‘ Twitter mentions have been on fire after going toe to toe with Lil B in a rap beef that started over the popular social network and ended with diss tracks from the two toward each other.Joey Badass was fed so much from Lil B‘s
fans or as they call themselves “task force” that the upcoming emcee
couldn’t handle it anymore and has deleted his Twitter account."

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

February 3, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
unemployed

lmao, can't believe the dude deleted his twitter

TASKFORCEWON2013HISTORYLILBFORPRESIDENT2017
February 3, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
Izuna

LMAO. I think some dude hacked him then posted this then deleted his account dead

#taskforce
lmao the real tweets were 

right now his facebook is being bombed by Task Force https://www.facebook.com/fckingbadass?fref=ts

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

February 3, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
WPGMB

lol joey badass took this to heart. lil b moving on like it ain't nothin cause joey ain't nothin.
February 3, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
ToyotaGuy

RIP Joey Gaya$$
February 6, 2013 @ 11:33 AM
gersh

kinda sad joey blew up about it, wasteddd effort
February 6, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
hoodrich

how can people hate on lil b
he loves everyone and just does it for the music and to teach people
i lost respect for joey hating on the most persistent rapper in the game
February 7, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
Fonze

Young based god up in this mofucka. Joey B, take your L, you is just a sucka.

Please login first to reply.