Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
January 31, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
veryrareandbased

even dude in the interview saying what he was doing was a parody, which goes back to my original statement, Hip hop is a parody it aint even taken serious anymore, even dude in the video acknowledges this. Thanks for proving my point.
I didn't prove your point lol. I came at you with an arguement saying Lil B is not trash because people judge him through his "parody" music and not his real shit. If people look at it in both sides people would at least say hes decent and not horrible & his troll songs are just for fun. 

Cut your noise .

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

January 31, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

lil b is trash son i dont care what your dick riding ass has to say, you been riding hella tough whenever says anything about your hero. No point in even trying to debate. His shit is beyond landfill material. Who ever said the franchise boys were any good? Mike Jones? what a joke. Ill give you Paul wall and Boosie thats that but even them dudes werent that great either.

vanilla Ice sold more then all them cats combined, was he any good? hell the fuck no.
This a forum right? We discuss shit right? Im backing shit up. 

& you just totally contradict yourself, reason why I said niggas like Mike jones etc were blowing up was because you said 10 years ago the whole hip hop game wouldnt "accept" that. Quote from what you said "when about 10 years ago them dudes wouldnt even be allowed into any hip hop circle what so ever" 

So yeah thank you for proving my point even further when you brought up Vanilla Ice selling major shit around the late 80s when niggas like Tupac would still be in the game. 

How do you want your letter L? 

Nigga i said 10 years ago the lonley island boyz wouldnt be allowed in any hip hop  circle.

how you got mike jones and franchise boyz from that is beyond me. I threw up vanilla ice because dudes are in here talking about dude gets spins he gots followers etc. and so did vanilla ice and dude was trash. same shit.
January 31, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
NZOO

Joey should ignore this troll even though I fuck with B, it's lame when he send shots lol, he should stay in his lane.

Lil B doesn't have bars and even when he tries, his flow is weak so stop gassing him and let him make those senseless party songs.

Don't badmind me.

January 31, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
Black Jew

vanilla Ice sold more then all them cats combined, was he any good? hell the fuck no.
opinion.
January 31, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

even dude in the interview saying what he was doing was a parody, which goes back to my original statement, Hip hop is a parody it aint even taken serious anymore, even dude in the video acknowledges this. Thanks for proving my point.
I didn't prove your point lol. I came at you with an arguement saying Lil B is not trash because people judge him through his "parody" music and not his real shit. If people look at it in both sides people would at least say hes decent and not horrible & his troll songs are just for fun. 

Cut your noise .

Nobody gave 2 shits about lil b before the parodies son, he has to make parody music in order to survive which means hes a clown. which also means his real music wasnt good enough so dude decided to do his Best Krusty impressions in order to get fans. Which is why im saying Hip hop is a parody of itself its not even serious anymore, this is why dudes like B and lonley Island boyz get in. Your love for dude got you Stevie wonder blind to what my original statement was to begin with.

Hip hop is a fucking sideshow circus
January 31, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
prolifick21

yooo based fam
January 31, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

opinion.

ok ice ice baby.
January 31, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
Black Jew

Cut your noise .

Nobody gave 2 shits about lil b before the parodies son, he has to make parody music in order to survive which means hes a clown. which also means his real music wasnt good enough so dude decided to do his Best Krusty impressions in order to get fans. Which is why im saying Hip hop is a parody of itself its not even serious anymore, this is why dudes like B and lonley Island boyz get in. Your love for dude got you Stevie wonder blind to what my original statement was to begin with.

nigga, hip hop started off as a way to have fun while expressing yourself, remember rappers delight?
if joey badass is trying to take it back to the 90's, then Lil B is taking it back to the 80's.
u just mad.
January 31, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
LaurenHillsPubes

January 31, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
LaurenHillsPubes

Joey has yet to achieve such a level of basedhood, thus he loses.

Joey is the current poster child for "90s hip hop" elitist. Joey's hurting the game, not Lil B.

New York lost.

Maybe Joey will manage to find himself somewhere within the walls of his local Urban Outfitters.
January 31, 2013 @ 07:15 AM
faceless

lil b is trash son i dont care what your dick riding ass has to say, you been riding hella tough whenever says anything about your hero. No point in even trying to debate. His shit is beyond landfill material. Who ever said the franchise boys were any good? Mike Jones? what a joke. Ill give you Paul wall and Boosie thats that but even them dudes werent that great either.

This a forum right? We discuss shit right? Im backing shit up. 

& you just totally contradict yourself, reason why I said niggas like Mike jones etc were blowing up was because you said 10 years ago the whole hip hop game wouldnt "accept" that. Quote from what you said "when about 10 years ago them dudes wouldnt even be allowed into any hip hop circle what so ever" 

So yeah thank you for proving my point even further when you brought up Vanilla Ice selling major shit around the late 80s when niggas like Tupac would still be in the game. 

How do you want your letter L? 

Nigga i said 10 years ago the lonley island boyz wouldnt be allowed in any hip hop  circle.

how you got mike jones and franchise boyz from that is beyond me. I threw up vanilla ice because dudes are in here talking about dude gets spins he gots followers etc. and so did vanilla ice and dude was trash. same shit.
lil B is borderline funny/depressing.
ON THE TRACKS THAT HE ACTUALLY TRIES TO RAP, he's not good. 
he's pretty fucking terrible.

his troll rap = kind of funny.
his real rap= pretty fucking terrible
January 31, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Cut your noise .

nigga, hip hop started off as a way to have fun while expressing yourself, remember rappers delight?
if joey badass is trying to take it back to the 90's, then Lil B is taking it back to the 80's.
u just mad.

miss me with your 06 played camron lines. I guess by your theory niggas should go back to clubs and loin clothes as well? How bout he just make some good worthwhile  music instead of making the next circus tracks for ringling bros
January 31, 2013 @ 07:48 AM
Black Jew

nigga, youre the one crying about the current state of hip hop and how you miss the old days, and i'm just telling you which one is actually taking it back to the TRUE essence, and you wanna dismiss my valid evidence smh. big ass holes in your logic brehbreh.

miss me with that played ass circus reference.
January 31, 2013 @ 08:04 AM
3.1 Phillip Lim

why are dudes fighting over lil b
lil b is expressing himself in a positive way and people like it. why do y'all have to hate on that?
January 31, 2013 @ 08:06 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

nigga, youre the one crying about the current state of hip hop and how you miss the old days, and i'm just telling you which one is actually taking it back to the TRUE essence, and you wanna dismiss my valid evidence smh. big ass holes in your logic brehbreh.

miss me with that played ass circus reference.

Word, i miss when it actually took talent to even be in the field. Like I said theres a reason why Lonely island Boyz and white people are doing parody raps all the time now. Cause the music is a fucking joke.
January 31, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
Black Jew

word. cause saying "i said a hip hop the hippie the hippie to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop" took so much talent right?

And if you consider "the Lonely Island Boyz" as hip hop, then that's an L on your part.
January 31, 2013 @ 08:21 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

word. cause saying "i said a hip hop the hippie the hippie to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop" took so much talent right?

And if you consider "the Lonely Island Boyz" as hip hop, then that's an L on your part.

why do you keep bringing up some old stone age hip hop as your defense? who said going backwards was the thing to do? you sound stupid. Like i said lets go back to clubs and Loin cloths if thats the basis of your arguments.

Lonely island Boyz is as hip hop as clown ass lil B and a lot more creative.
January 31, 2013 @ 08:43 AM
Black Jew

cause the whole premise of your argument is quote "Rap music aint took as serious no more and basically a clown show" and I'm telling you that it wasn't meant to be taken seriously when it started up, and kinda was basically a "clown show". Which is what lil b is doing, So i dont see why you cant put 2 and 2 together and get off Lil B's case, cause he's doing a lot more for hip hop than you are by just bitching about it.

you take an L every time you mention Lonely Island Boyz.
January 31, 2013 @ 10:26 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

cause the whole premise of your argument is quote "Rap music aint took as serious no more and basically a clown show" and I'm telling you that it wasn't meant to be taken seriously when it started up, and kinda was basically a "clown show". Which is what lil b is doing, So i dont see why you cant put 2 and 2 together and get off Lil B's case, cause he's doing a lot more for hip hop than you are by just bitching about it.

you take an L every time you mention Lonely Island Boyz.

So Run DMC was a clown show? Kurtis Blow was a Clown show? Beastie boyz was a clown show?

GTFO you lost.

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6CfKcMhjY  > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LMHa9tnC2o

upgrade your taste buds bum
January 31, 2013 @ 03:30 PM
January 31, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
dmwalking

dudes riding hard for the wackness of lil b, its also the reason Rap music aint took as serious no more and basically a clown show. Dudes like Lonely Island boyz getting it in, when about 10 years ago them dudes wouldnt even be allowed into any hip hop circle what so ever. Rap music lost cause the fans are frail and stupid. Its  become a parody of itself, and it aint even funny.

As a formber back packer, a kid who grew up in the golden era of hip hop and participated in the 90's hip hop lifestyle, with a preference in consious rap, and former hater of lil b, I can honestly say that I no longer hate lil b because I get it.  Not just that, but I get hip hop as a whole.  Backpackers been trying to keep hip hop segregated to one specific subgenre niche group with a certain sound and flow.  And we accuse anyone who doesn't like that sound of not really loving hip hop. But hip hop is world wide and everyone expresses hip hop differently. 

Lil B is not trying to be a super lyricist. He's making fun music.  He's a positive dude.

Meanwhile, back packers and purists only get more bitter.  What's funny is that most purists think hip hop is supposed to be this super serious deep passionate thing.  And I unerstand that. When I was growing up it was raw lyricists like Ras Kass, Chino XL, Pun, Killah Priest, Canibus, and more who I connected with most.  But while some chose to express their intellect and passion through hip hop, that's just one offshoot of what hip hop is. 

Hip hop was born as party music.   Rappers rocked party crowds.  B boys danced to impress the party.  DJ's played the music.  And while some graf writers don't beleive that graf is one of the pillars of hip hop, their artwork was very much a visual representation of hip hop.  So if you really wanna get pure, Pit Bull is more hip hop than Immortal Tech. LMAOOOO.  I can imagine niggas brains exploding in fury right now. Hahahaha.  It's true though. HIp hop was born to be fun.  Don't get me wrong, my favorite style of hip hop is still the lyrical stuff.  But there's room for fun stuff. 

IMO, hip hop went wrong because backpackers got too serious. People gravitated to hip hop to have fun, not have their intellect stimulated.  So when dudes are over here writing intricate rhyme schemes, the average fan is tuning out.  This is why southern rap blew up.  It was fun.  This is why Jay Z remained relevant while Nas hasn't. He kept it fun.

Lil B is not the problem with hip hop. Corny dudes with wack beats, out dated fashion senses, unwillingness to let go of the past, closed mindedness, bitterness who take themselves too seriously is the problem with hip hop.

I'm not going hard for lil B at all.  I don't need to.   I'm just pointing out that Joey is going at the wrong target.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 31, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
dmwalking

Cut your noise .

Since we're on subjective mode here, lemme ask you a question: which is worse? Being a poor starving artist who works a job they hate because their art doesn't pay the bills?  Or a clown who makes a living being a clown and loves being a clown.  I'm not even talking hip hop. I'm talking about literal artists and literal clowns. 

See, I understand that Lil B has chosen to be a clown.  He's doing it on his terms. Fans don't laugh at him, they laugh with him.  And he's happy to entertain. And his bills are paid.  Meanwhile some dude who rips a cypher is working in a call center cuz he "keeps it real."  In other words, the nigga is boring and doesn't know how to make fun music.

IMO, lil B is winning. I can't hate the guy.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 31, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
dmwalking

Also, Biz Markie made funny music and is not hated on as not being hip hop enough.

January 31, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
veryrareandbased

Cut your noise .

Bruh, Lil B from The Pack has done more shit in his career than what Joey is doing right now. 
Lil B originally blew up from The Pack

No matter how you look at it. Call him whack, okay, good, legendary.
Lil B stays winning all the way from his Pack days, to SODMG, to now. Chosing to be unsigned and still doing better than most artists with a major deal. You don't have to respect him as artist but respect the hustle, and if you cant even respect that then you bitch made.

February 1, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Cut your noise .

Bruh, Lil B from The Pack has done more shit in his career than what Joey is doing right now. 

Lil B stays winning all the way from his Pack days, to SODMG, to now. Chosing to be unsigned and still doing better than most artists with a major deal. You don't have to respect him as artist but respect the hustle, and if you cant even respect that then you bitch made.

Where in the world did you get that i was co-signing Joey Bad ass? or whatever his name is?
quote me on it.
That Fandom, that Stanning

Smh.
February 1, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

dudes riding hard for the wackness of lil b, its also the reason Rap music aint took as serious no more and basically a clown show. Dudes like Lonely Island boyz getting it in, when about 10 years ago them dudes wouldnt even be allowed into any hip hop circle what so ever. Rap music lost cause the fans are frail and stupid. Its  become a parody of itself, and it aint even funny.

As a formber back packer, a kid who grew up in the golden era of hip hop and participated in the 90's hip hop lifestyle, with a preference in consious rap, and former hater of lil b, I can honestly say that I no longer hate lil b because I get it.  Not just that, but I get hip hop as a whole.  Backpackers been trying to keep hip hop segregated to one specific subgenre niche group with a certain sound and flow.  And we accuse anyone who doesn't like that sound of not really loving hip hop. But hip hop is world wide and everyone expresses hip hop differently. 

Lil B is not trying to be a super lyricist. He's making fun music.  He's a positive dude.

Meanwhile, back packers and purists only get more bitter.  What's funny is that most purists think hip hop is supposed to be this super serious deep passionate thing.  And I unerstand that. When I was growing up it was raw lyricists like Ras Kass, Chino XL, Pun, Killah Priest, Canibus, and more who I connected with most.  But while some chose to express their intellect and passion through hip hop, that's just one offshoot of what hip hop is. 

Hip hop was born as party music.   Rappers rocked party crowds.  B boys danced to impress the party.  DJ's played the music.  And while some graf writers don't beleive that graf is one of the pillars of hip hop, their artwork was very much a visual representation of hip hop.  So if you really wanna get pure, Pit Bull is more hip hop than Immortal Tech. LMAOOOO.  I can imagine niggas brains exploding in fury right now. Hahahaha.  It's true though. HIp hop was born to be fun.  Don't get me wrong, my favorite style of hip hop is still the lyrical stuff.  But there's room for fun stuff. 

IMO, hip hop went wrong because backpackers got too serious. People gravitated to hip hop to have fun, not have their intellect stimulated.  So when dudes are over here writing intricate rhyme schemes, the average fan is tuning out.  This is why southern rap blew up.  It was fun.  This is why Jay Z remained relevant while Nas hasn't. He kept it fun.

Lil B is not the problem with hip hop. Corny dudes with wack beats, out dated fashion senses, unwillingness to let go of the past, closed mindedness, bitterness who take themselves too seriously is the problem with hip hop.

I'm not going hard for lil B at all.  I don't need to.   I'm just pointing out that Joey is going at the wrong target.

you got it all wrong about the backpacking thing, the pure hip hop thing. Dude makes trash music plain and simple. Dudes are just riding his wagon cause the art of "trolling" is the in thing to do now. everything is a  parody/comedy. Like i said its not even serious. hip hop is a clown show. When I said 10 years ago or even years before that, Skills were an essance in a sense that you had to make good music period. Weather it was mainstream/underground.

Ol dude in dudes video was like "Guy may have some clown music on there but go through the tracks, their some songs on there, theres some beats on there"

and I ask whatever happend to just making one good solid album with no skippables? Albums where you didnt have to search for a good track because it was already present?
 Dudes keep lowering the bar lower and lower, and lames keep cosigning and cosigning.

So thats why i bring up the Lonely island boyz in this discussion, cause really whats the difference? They're Rhyming and doing parodies, having fun. Same shit lil b is doing right now. There is no  difference, accept these dudes are white comedians.

and since you want to bring up party music, yes I know all about that. Do you know the NY tunnel? yeah big place for hip hop back in the days, accept if you couldnt rock a party you were thouroughly Booed off stage. People didnt take for dudes with no talent. NY was fierce with the Boos if you sucked. You had to be good to get on.

You Bring up Bizmarkie, word Bizmarkie was more than just party music though, he was the party, He was a DJ, He was a Beat Boxer and a rhymer, he was the whole show, Hard to boo somebody like that when he is multitalnted in all elements in the birthstages of the art form, doing it all live on stage. lil B is far from that.
February 1, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Clarence the way I see it, rap was messed up and in a form of parody before Lil B came about. He parodies rap as a result of it being as stupid as it is now.

One of his interviews, in which he's simply being honest, he states that rap isn't authentic and it's a joke. That isn't Lil B's fault, rap lost its 'authenticity' (As in only people from the hood rapping about the hood for example) a long time ago. 
February 1, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

It just makes me laugh when people listen to rappers seriously talking about their unlimited swags and they're thinking 'Damn this is good'.

Then when Lil B satires that whole stupidity and the obsession with swag, those same people call him a rubbish rapper, just makes me laugh how people don't notice the rubbish they're listening to which has been made by rappers seriously putting in 100% effort.

That's not Lil B's fault, he manages to see how stupid parts of rap has become, he manages to parody that and people still don't see it. What does that say about rap fans and rap in general?
February 1, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
dmwalking

Clarence, the tunnel wasn't about rocking the party. The tunnel was a gutter venue. Like onyx and Capone and noreaga. The tunnel represented a small demographic . The larger demographic wants fun more than skill. 

February 1, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
veryrareandbased

Cut your noise .

Where in the world did you get that i was co-signing Joey Bad ass? or whatever his name is?
quote me on it.
That Fandom, that Stanning

Smh.
I was speaking in general.
this is the Lil B vs Joey Badass thread..

Please login first to reply.