January 30, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
WPGMB

If were talking about this beef. Obviously Joey is winning cause the dude went hard on that.

It just bugs me out that Joey is coming at him with the "Dont Quit Your Day Job" shot as if Lil B is not successful. 
Lil B has critically acclaimed albums (6 Kiss, I’m Gay), Performed on Cochella, is net worth is almost at a Million dollars, Sells out shows around THE WORLD, was a XXL Freshman, changed the course of rap. He was interviewed by CNN, beat out Kanye West for a Woodie Award. He made Joey more popular by dissing him...

And Joey himself didn't even make the cut for XXL lol. But I wont be surprised if he gets voted in.
maybe beefin lil b was just for attention to get on xxl. didn't he get like 10k+ followers or some shit from this
January 30, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

LIL B THE GAWD
January 30, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
rbbnz

cant believe most of you are saying lil b is better than joey, the guys just a trolling rapper how the fuck can you listen to that shit 
January 30, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
dmwalking

Damn son. Finally heard dont quit your day job. How do you write over a Janet Jackson sample with mediocre bars and have the nerve to call it a diss track? Smh, battling is clearly not in his blood.  He needs to stick to his lane. I am disappoint. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

January 30, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
veryrareandbased

Damn son. Finally heard dont quit your day job. How do you write over a Janet Jackson sample with mediocre bars and have the nerve to call it a diss track? Smh, battling is clearly not in his blood.  He needs to stick to his lane. I am disappoint. 
His shots in the track are "Tiny shirt and pants wearing nigga"..Lil B has a song called "Tiny Pants Bitch" and calls himself the #1 Bitch. Joey cannot ether or diss Lil B solely on the fact Lil B calls himself that. 

Joey basically made a dedication track for Lil B rather than a diss. lol

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

January 30, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
motherfucker

fuck all this noise, budden diss is nice. 
January 30, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
Moises Arias

you guy's are taking shit way too seriously. First off, Joey never dissed Lil b. Capital steez used to listen to lil b before pro era.him and I used to joke about him all the time. He said in survival tactics " Hard work don't pay off, so tell the basedgod don't quit his dayjob". He was not directly coming at basedgod, but the fact hardwork never pays off.
   On joeys reply, it really was not something so serious. He did the song in a couple of hours. It's not a hardcore beef, and nothing will come from this. I was speaking to my pro era fam a few minutes after lil b dropped the song, and we were laughing about it.
Ive been talking to my bitch mob task force fam too and they told me based god never liked them fucks boys doe. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

January 30, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
AndreLutherKing

you guy's are taking shit way too seriously. First off, Joey never dissed Lil b. Capital steez used to listen to lil b before pro era.him and I used to joke about him all the time. He said in survival tactics " Hard work don't pay off, so tell the basedgod don't quit his dayjob". He was not directly coming at basedgod, but the fact hardwork never pays off.
   On joeys reply, it really was not something so serious. He did the song in a couple of hours. It's not a hardcore beef, and nothing will come from this. I was speaking to my pro era fam a few minutes after lil b dropped the song, and we were laughing about it.
He literally said that he was dissing Lil B. Your statement lost after the first sentence.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

January 30, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
Moises Arias

He literally said that he was dissing Lil B. Your statement lost after the first sentence.
I mean do you know him or any of pro era personally? I don't think so. Fucka task force. BEASTCOAST

*edit* yes he did diss him, AFTER lil b released the song.
real talk you are not creditable enough for us to believe you even know joey or any of pro era personally. Show some proof nigga. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

January 30, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
teows

Ya'll niggas delusional if you think this shit is serious
January 30, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
A!exander

Yeah I took that the whole beef was just laughs, however that joe budden diss lol hahaha
January 31, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
cdvbxi

î

joey should know not to disrespect the basedgod or "LIL B"

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

January 31, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
Fonze

Young based god up in this mofucker. Lil B wins.
January 31, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
shakintheD

suspended

never 4get
January 31, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
LGeeZY

Lil B has too much work ethic for lil joey
January 31, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
Forests

Lil B is one of the most dedicated rappers in the rap game right now, you can't say he doesn't put in work. 2-4 mixtapes a month, countless music videos - atleast two every week. The lil homie Joey tries to spit like Nas but only has 60 words in his vocabulary..

drug-runs.tumblr.com

January 31, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
dmwalking

Lol @ jay123. 

"Delete this".  Hahaha. 

Nice to know they check these forums.  

Ps don't battle on r&b samples. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

January 31, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
Izuna

His shots in the track are "Tiny shirt and pants wearing nigga"..Lil B has a song called "Tiny Pants Bitch" and calls himself the #1 Bitch. Joey cannot ether or diss Lil B solely on the fact Lil B calls himself that. 

Joey basically made a dedication track for Lil B rather than a diss. lol
This. 
Lil B won.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

January 31, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
MUSASHI

Joey is a dope rapper but he a fool for this one.
January 31, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
Feelin_Foolay

Can't believe niggas really are having a full on discussion about these niggas

Bitchmobb MOBB MOBB MOBB
January 31, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
99%Shit

DOR deads everything Joey has ever released.

Joey a bitch for this, I won't bump his shit no more.

narsha.narsha.narsha

January 31, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
jay123

Lol @ jay123. 

"Delete this".  Hahaha. 

I actually sent him proof. I just don't want to argue with anyone. I also don't want to put my personal information, such as my name and pictures out here. I sent 4 pictures validating I do know all of them, and for years.
January 31, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
THEBIGNB

I used to hate lil b, then I listened to his mixtape based god villie and everything changed.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

January 31, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

dudes riding hard for the wackness of lil b, its also the reason Rap music aint took as serious no more and basically a clown show. Dudes like Lonely Island boyz getting it in, when about 10 years ago them dudes wouldnt even be allowed into any hip hop circle what so ever. Rap music lost cause the fans are frail and stupid. Its  become a parody of itself, and it aint even funny.
January 31, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
veryrareandbased

nigga said the lonely island. fuck outta here. 10 years ago niggas like Pall Wall, Mike Jones, Dem Franchize Boyz, Lil Boosie we're putting on, selling 100K easy, plus the whole ring tone era. so cut that noise. 

people really dont know Lil B can actually rap, good. He gets cosigns from 9th wonder, Phonte, Bun B, and a whole bunch of your "old school" artists, but most people don't bother with that shit and judge Lil B through his "troll" songs. 

watch this video .

I guarantee if all of these basedgod haters watch this, people would understand Lil B's situation on his crictics good & bad

January 31, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
RawShack

Lol @ jay123. 

"Delete this".  Hahaha. 

I actually sent him proof. I just don't want to argue with anyone. I also don't want to put my personal information, such as my name and pictures out here. I sent 4 pictures validating I do know all of them, and for years.
lol who cares if you know them
January 31, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

lil b is trash son i dont care what your dick riding ass has to say, you been riding hella tough whenever says anything about your hero. No point in even trying to debate. His shit is beyond landfill material. Who ever said the franchise boys were any good? Mike Jones? what a joke. Ill give you Paul wall and Boosie thats that but even them dudes werent that great either.

vanilla Ice sold more then all them cats combined, was he any good? hell the fuck no.
January 31, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
Glo'bito

That Dont Quit Your Job diss was weak. Joey dont know what he got himself into.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

January 31, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
veryrareandbased

lil b is trash son i dont care what your dick riding ass has to say, you been riding hella tough whenever says anything about your hero. No point in even trying to debate. His shit is beyond landfill material. Who ever said the franchise boys were any good? Mike Jones? what a joke. Ill give you Paul wall and Boosie thats that but even them dudes werent that great either.

vanilla Ice sold more then all them cats combined, was he any good? hell the fuck no.
This a forum right? We discuss shit right? Im backing shit up. 

& you just totally contradict yourself, reason why I said niggas like Mike jones etc were blowing up was because you said 10 years ago the whole hip hop game wouldnt "accept" that. Quote from what you said "when about 10 years ago them dudes wouldnt even be allowed into any hip hop circle what so ever" 

So yeah thank you for proving my point even further when you brought up Vanilla Ice selling major shit around the late 80s when niggas like Tupac would still be in the game. 

How do you want your letter L? 

January 31, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

even dude in the interview saying what he was doing was a parody, which goes back to my original statement, Hip hop is a parody it aint even taken serious anymore, even dude in the video acknowledges this. Thanks for proving my point.

Please login first to reply.