Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 30, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
teows

http://soundcloud.com/joeybadazz/dont-quit-your-day-job-prod

LIL B BODIED HIM DOE

Joey took the L, wiped it on his ass, and threw it at Lil B. Nigga got damn

Lil B still good though. California Boy

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

January 30, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
veryrareandbased

waiting for Lil B's reply..

He has to come up with shit like what he did  to Joe Budden

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

January 30, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
AndreLutherKing

Youtube link for people not tryna download.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

January 30, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
Legit Shit

No lie, I've said it before, the Joe budden diss was what convinced me Lil b wasn't a complete joke, but nah he needs to sit down

upthefunk

January 30, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
dmwalking

Joey took the L for going at the most lovable based rapper alive right now.   

I like Joey as an emcee, but I love Lil B as a person.  Lil B wins.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 30, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
veryrareandbased

If were talking about this beef. Obviously Joey is winning cause the dude went hard on that.

It just bugs me out that Joey is coming at him with the "Dont Quit Your Day Job" shot as if Lil B is not successful. 
Lil B has critically acclaimed albums (6 Kiss, I’m Gay), Performed on Cochella, is net worth is almost at a Million dollars, Sells out shows around THE WORLD, was a XXL Freshman, changed the course of rap. He was interviewed by CNN, beat out Kanye West for a Woodie Award. He made Joey more popular by dissing him...

And Joey himself didn't even make the cut for XXL lol. But I wont be surprised if he gets voted in.

January 30, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
dmwalking

If were talking about this beef. Obviously Joey is winning cause the dude went hard on that.

It just bugs me out that Joey is coming at him with the "Dont Quit Your Day Job" shot as if Lil B is not successful. 
Lil B has critically acclaimed albums (6 Kiss, I’m Gay), Performed on Cochella, is net worth is almost at a Million dollars, Sells out shows around THE WORLD, was a XXL Freshman, changed the course of rap. He was interviewed by CNN, beat out Kanye West for a Woodie Award. He made Joey more popular by dissing him...

And Joey himself didn't even make the cut for XXL lol. But I wont be surprised if he gets voted in.
IIRC even Lady Gaga made a rap song jocking the based flow.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 30, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
hazardouz10

CNBFTBGB...
January 30, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
DarianaGrande

Youtube link for people not tryna download.
Lil B makes all disses to him laughable.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 30, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
oemor

Lil B can't flip shit playing in toilets with a spatula
Joey bada$$ is MF Doom prodigy = end thread
so MF Doom teaches joey badass how to let other people perform his live shows for him
January 30, 2013 @ 06:48 AM
feelings

Joey ain't even say shit with his rhymes. Just slurring shit together. Lil B's words are memorable and funny. Joey got his bitch ass rolled.
January 30, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
伝説の少女A

Smh at Joey starting shit for no reason, prolly was thinking how he could win an easy beef against Lil B

\{T}/ http://calveeen.tumblr.com/ supram & bape x stussy 4 sale plz buy

January 30, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
JohnvHarrison

so MF Doom teaches joey badass how to let other people perform his live shows for him
lol'd

also, Joey Badass has no connection whatsoever to DOOM besides rapping on his beats.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

January 30, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
Bubbs619

You're literally only saying that because he went over a couple of beats. Dude tries so hard to emulate the 90's when he was only five by the end of it. He can rhyme for an eighteen year old, I dont doubt that at all but he's basing his whole persona on a time period that he barely lived through
January 30, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
veryrareandbased

Joey is bitchmade. Dude is fully saluting him on his diss track and Joey Responds with #FuckABasedgod
Lil B only reason why he was trending. lol.

January 30, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
Shammgod

I don't think Joey realizes that Lil B is just clowning with him right now. Anyways everyone Lil B ethers is either dead or irrelevent. For example the Game & David Banner.

Also:
January 30, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
veryrareandbased

DEAD^ obviously trolling but isnt what Lil B is all about ? lmao finna share this and get all the people i know mad.

January 30, 2013 @ 07:33 AM
dinkleberg

just listened to his diss to joe budden... goddamn
January 30, 2013 @ 08:05 AM
RawShack

can't take lil b serious why joey had to?
January 30, 2013 @ 08:05 AM
never_nervous

Lol Joey did not ether Lil B in the slightest. Lil B was only sending warning shots he could of taken him the t-shirts and buddens route and really ether him.
January 30, 2013 @ 02:09 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

You're literally only saying that because he went over a couple of beats. Dude tries so hard to emulate the 90's when he was only five by the end of it. He can rhyme for an eighteen year old, I dont doubt that at all but he's basing his whole persona on a time period that he barely lived through
This is really true. It's kinda like them popstars that make music that's straight outta the 80s when in reality they were born in 1991
January 30, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
cdvbxi

Lil B is unstoppable. you can't ether dude. he spent the past 3 years calling himself a faggot and a pretty bitch, nigga is bulletproof. 

been waiting for him to come thru with bars, but he knows what he's doing. whatever type of music he's making is 1000000x more exciting than joey rapping over beats that already had good rappers over them 10-20 years ago

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

January 30, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
faceless

JOEY BADASS CAN RAP.

lil B's demographic is 10 year olds to 25 year old whiteboy hipsters and kids from the suburbs who want something to latch onto. 

= all of you!
January 30, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
JohnvHarrison

JOEY BADASS CAN RAP.

lil B's demographic is 10 year olds to 25 year old whiteboy hipsters and kids from the suburbs who want something to latch onto. 

= all of you!
So what's Joey Badass's demographic again? Oh the same people? yeah, thought so. Oh yeah and i forgot, Old ass niggas that want something to latch onto because they're stuck in the past.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

January 30, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
Moises Arias

I understand Joey trying to make a name for himself but you dont diss the top rapper of this generation. Joey would of had a better chance dissing lil wayne and A$AP rocky like Master P did.

but R.I.P lil jo jo career 201????-2013.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

January 30, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
faceless

JOEY BADASS CAN RAP.

= all of you!
So what's Joey Badass's demographic again? Oh the same people? yeah, thought so. Oh yeah and i forgot, Old ass niggas that want something to latch onto because they're stuck in the past.

Lil b is a troll. You're riding his dick like a pro by latching onto him. 

Joey badass is a kid from new york who's paying homage to all of the artists who came out of his city. 

January 30, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
gakidou134

JOEY BADASS CAN RAP.

= all of you!
joey isn't even that good...like if this was the 90s right now he'd be a non-factor..lol oh and he rhymed nigga with nigga like 10 times in that track lmaooooo omigod joey is like nas 2.0 right? 
January 30, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
Moises Arias

LOL at yall saying joey can rhyme at the same level as 90's even the early 2000's. Dude is a basic ass rapper who dont even make memorable lines. Only white kids from the suburbs think some one has lyrics just cause he jumbles a bunch of words together in a verse. Thats not real talent. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

January 30, 2013 @ 06:36 PM
dmwalking

JOEY BADASS CAN RAP.

= all of you!

I agree that Joey can rap. 

But lil B's demographic is larger than you think. Even Lupe be cookin.  Sorry player. You ain't gotta love him, but you don't need to hate him.

January 30, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
veryrareandbased

JOEY BADASS CAN RAP.

= all of you!
This is not the Joey Bada$$ vs Odd Future thread. cut that noise with your bootleg ass demographics. 

Please login first to reply.