Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 31, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
Fonze

lol at your shitty, ghetto/white trash parents
My parents are Chamorro, and we live in the Oakland Hills. Fuck outta here fuckboy.
cool made up words....ya too bad about that though, must suck to live in a 3rd world country type city
Whatever you say B. Take your L, you don't know shit about the town.
January 31, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
.kciN

My parents are Chamorro, and we live in the Oakland Hills. Fuck outta here fuckboy.
cool made up words....ya too bad about that though, must suck to live in a 3rd world country type city
Whatever you say B. Take your L, you don't know shit about good family dynamics and setting the right example. Your dads a fucking dropkick and you're well on your way too, nothing to be proud of or thread worthy about that, fuckboy.
January 31, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
kbos

smh at people thinking parents don't be smoking weed with their kids in affluent communities, smh at people thinking a parent is automatically bad because they've smoked with their kids.

get out more.
January 31, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
Fonze

Whatever you say B. Take your L, you don't know shit about good family dynamics and setting the right example. Your dads a fucking dropkick and you're well on your way too, nothing to be proud of or thread worthy about that, fuckboy.
Man, I tried to tell myself not to reply but you guys really don't know shit. My father single handedly supports his family. And when your ass was at home watching cartoons, he was in iraq fighting for your freedom, fuckboy. And even after being medically discharged from the U.S. ARMY , he still manages to make a 6 digit salary and afford to have my family live in one of the most high class neighborhoods in the bay area. That is something to be proud of, fuckboy. And if you want pics to prove every single statement let me know.
January 31, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
.kciN

Man, I tried to tell myself not to reply but you guys really don't know shit. My father single handedly supports his family. And when your ass was at home watching cartoons, he was in iraq fighting for your freedom, fuckboy. And even after being medically discharged from the U.S. ARMY , he still manages to make a 6 digit salary and afford to have my family live in one of the most high class neighborhoods in the bay area. That is something to be proud of, fuckboy. And if you want pics to prove every single statement let me know.
Firstly I'm not american you redneck fuckwit, I couldn't give less of a flying fuck about your dad fighting for your 'freedom' in the Bush initiated war in Iraq. #Bushonlydiditforoil... Post a pic of a government authorised copy of your dad's annual income for the last pay year + a pic of your dad hitting a bong doe and I might be impressed. Until then you're both still fucking dropkicks
January 31, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
kbos

you both sound like morons
January 31, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
Fonze

Firstly I'm not american you redneck fuckwit, I couldn't give less of a flying fuck about your dad fighting for your 'freedom' in the Bush initiated war in Iraq. #Bushonlydiditforoil... Post a pic of a government authorised copy of your dad's annual income for the last pay year + a pic of your dad hitting a bong doe and I might be impressed. Until then you're both still fucking dropkicks

Wow, first smoking weed makes you a bad parent and now being in the Army makes you a redneck. Hahaha. Fuck out of here. Here you go, my dad isn't here to hit the bong, but luckily I am about to go to my school for some help on my FAFSA and already had a copy of his income.

January 31, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
3.1 Phillip Lim

the ultimate goal is to smoke with bitches........not ur dad lul
just by saying that i can tell you're a frail fuckboy
smoking with bitches a goal... L O L
they'll smoke up ur whole stash in a fuckin second if they could
January 31, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
reeser

Lol this is the gayest fucking thread I've ever seen. This idiot thinks its an accomplishment to smoke weed with his dad, and then posts a pic of his salary.
You must have no friends if you smoke weed with your dad and then post about it.
January 31, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
Fonze

This thread is an L. I'll take it.
January 31, 2013 @ 07:32 AM
.kciN

To his credit at least OP wasn't talking shit, he came through unlike 99.9% of the trolls on here... Respect.

Please login first to reply.