Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 28, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
ASAC Schrader

Real talk everytime i piss i always shake a good 6 times and give the conda one good strong final shake, but when i pull up my pants i always get a lil excess dribble in my pants. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

January 28, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
AndreLutherKing

I'm pretty sure that choking the chicken is meant to be used for beating off. I've never beat off 6 times after pissing.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

January 28, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
Ultimate Man Ray

i never shake mine...
inb4smallpenis

:)

January 28, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
unemployed

im a boss at taking a piss no need to shake it B
January 28, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
B Low Brown

Dat weak urethra not successfully clearing ur dick tube of urine 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

January 28, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
Jet Jaguar

i think fapping weakened my stream.  I squeeze and pull twice.

FUCK YOU NIGGA I ONLY WEAR DIOR.

January 28, 2013 @ 03:17 PM
dmwalking

No hate, but y'all care entirely too much about eachother's penises.  And then y'all just divulge personal info like it's nothing.  We need less penis related threads in HB.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 28, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
JohnvHarrison

No hate, but y'all care entirely too much about eachother's penises.  And then y'all just divulge personal info like it's nothing.  We need less penis related threads in HB.
ay man. Shut up. the only reason people side with you on your little philosophical rants and comments is cause you're OG. You start every one of those posts with "No Hate" but all you're doing is hating. If you don't like the thread why comment in it? you thin someone's gonna read your shit and be like "Aw man, i guess i really should stop making penis threads, time to make a life change man" ? Just relax nigga, if you aren't gonna contribute to the forum then don't post at all, but don't dare hop in everything trying to pick it apart, ESPECIALLY not in the OFF TOPIC section. 

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

January 28, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
Jay Z

ay man. Shut up. the only reason people side with you on your little philosophical rants and comments is cause you're OG. You start every one of those posts with "No Hate" but all you're doing is hating. If you don't like the thread why comment in it? you thin someone's gonna read your shit and be like "Aw man, i guess i really should stop making penis threads, time to make a life change man" ? Just relax nigga, if you aren't gonna contribute to the forum then don't post at all, but don't dare hop in everything trying to pick it apart, ESPECIALLY not in the OFF TOPIC section. 
January 28, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
Jay Z

fuck i cant comment on qoutes with an iphone. QFT 
January 28, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
Legit Shit

That doesn't change the fact that it's a dumb ass thread

upthefunk

January 28, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
noobobbybrown

All you gotta do is take a square or two of toilet paper, dap it on your dickhole, ball it up, take a few steps back then shoot that shit. no urine and you feel like money
January 28, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
dmwalking

LMAO I legit laughed at the fact that you defended a penis thread.  Why you so mad though?  Dude made a joke thread and I made a joke right back.  But it's like you've been holding it in or something? LMAO. Did I clown you in another thread or something? Relax kid.

And the reason dudes side with me is because I make sense dog.  Despite how much you dislike me, I'm easily one of the most helpful people in Off Topic.  And because I'm such a nice guy, I won't even hold this little outburst against you.

smile

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 28, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
chiptharip

"Aw man, i guess i really should stop making penis threads, time to make a life change man"
January 28, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
Ultimate Man Ray

LMAO I legit laughed at the fact that you defended a penis thread.  Why you so mad though?  Dude made a joke thread and I made a joke right back.  But it's like you've been holding it in or something? LMAO. Did I clown you in another thread or something? Relax kid.

And the reason dudes side with me is because I make sense dog.  Despite how much you dislike me, I'm easily one of the most helpful people in Off Topic.  And because I'm such a nice guy, I won't even hold this little outburst against you.

Or is it

January 28, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
JohnvHarrison

Dude made a joke thread and I made a joke right back.
you was dead serious, you lost bruh

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

January 28, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
.kciN

January 29, 2013 @ 06:17 AM
Ultimate Man Ray

Faggot! you forgot the taco!!

January 29, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
AGUA

i never shake mine...
inb4smallpenis
You fucking gook we all know you have a small dick. Don't even front and say you don't cause much like the stench of dead cats in your home, it's obvious you ain't hiding shit. 

Please login first to reply.