January 24, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
johnathan

Hello Hypebeast brethens, I have a story to tell you. Once many moons ago I had traveled to Japan to find myself and beautiful Asian bitches. On my journey to find myself, I'd asked all around the village as to where to begin my travels. They'd all pointed me into the direction of an old hermit's home. I searched for this old hermit's hut a mist a vast japanese jungle full of monkeys and waterfalls. It was something out of a movie but this was real life. I'd walked up spiraling stairs to the doorstep of this hut to find the great hermit fortune teller who'd guide me into the right direction. He opened the door sat me down and poured me a cup of the best green tea I'd ever tasted. His hunchback posture sat on the floor with his head tilted up and his beady black eyes staring into my soul. He'd posed just one question... Can you live without water? To which I'd replied of course not. Then he'd asked "Can you live without women?" to which I replied "I don't love these hoes" His face looked puzzled and he asked "Well then... Why are you so thirsty?" I left Japan with this question always in the back of my mind although I could never understand what exactly he was trying to say. Now many years after I'm enlightened by other's ignorance. You see as the dominant gender within the human race we must take back and claim our glory. No longer will I stand for seeing men fall to their knees begging bitches to accept them on Twitter and Instagram. Bitches wouldn't be setting up thirst traps if we weren't on these sites. It's all a trap that I will not let another brother become a simp over. We need to start hitting women again and reclaim our former glory.

free max b 2013

January 24, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
totalespionage

Bruh, just know for every non-thirsty motherfucker there are 3 thirsty ass niggas who beg and gravel at the feets of these bitches. Thirsty niggas will never cease to exist. Just look at them, laugh, and move on.
January 24, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
Efil4zaggin

didnt read but YES!!!

my friend tried to kill himself cause his girl broke up with him cause he's always clingy and thirsty for her.
He also listened to Drake and Chris Brown as well.

:0

January 24, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
hbmod

He also listened to Drake and Chris Brown as well.
i lold so fuckin hard
January 24, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
RiFF RaFF

Preach

10char

Be about it

January 24, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

Age of Aquarius startin out hard 

jonjakob.blogspot.com

January 24, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
B Low Brown

Thirst was always a thing, the Internet and smart phones give these creepy niggas a chance to let it out when they're not face to face with the female

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

January 24, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
oneallah

thirst has been around since the beginning,
im sure cavemen saw some hot women and started saying their cheesy lines to them
January 24, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
Moises Arias

I know a girl
She puts the color inside of my world
But she's just like a maze
Where all of the walls all continually change
And I've done all I can
To stand on her steps with my heart in my hands
Now I'm starting to see
Maybe it's got nothing to do with me

Fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters too

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

January 24, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
shnoosetheboose

btw believing in love and shit like that also doesnt =/= to being a simp

a simp is just a nigga dat tries too hard for the pussy. a nigga dat begs for it. a nigga dat cant control his inner bitch(which we all have). a nigga who jus lets it loose without leach and wakes up at 3am to write poems about a girl he met on twitter cuz he was dreaming bout her.

u can be nice and romantic without texting drake lyrics to bithes on the hour

January 24, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
Pantic

a simp is just a nigga dat tries too hard for the pussy. a nigga dat begs for it. a nigga dat cant control his inner bitch(which we all have). a nigga who jus lets it loose without leach and wakes up at 3am to write poems about a girl he met on twitter cuz he was dreaming bout her.

Word. Everyone that says they only want to fuck bitches and nothing more are just salty cause they got dumped by a special girl in the past. I know cause i've been there for years when i was younger. But really doe loving a girl is the best shit in life, except having money.
January 24, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
thatkidcisco

I'm seeing the thirst in my 13 year old cousin right now. Kid is on Facebook making lists of "the top 5 pretty girls at school", saying what he would do if he had a girlfriend and all kinds of other thirsty shit. I need to sit down with him and have a serious talk. 
January 24, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
shnoosetheboose

yeh i realized after writin dat i mite jus be a simp in the closet. eitherway fuck it loll
lol I read that wrong, thought you said it wasn't weird for a dude to be writing poems for a girl at 3 am. I was like damn that's basically the definition of simpin
January 24, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
hbmod

Word. Everyone that says they only want to fuck bitches and nothing more are just salty cause they got dumped by a special girl in the past. I know cause i've been there for years when i was younger. But really doe loving a girl is the best shit in life, except having money.
stfu why you getting all serious
January 25, 2013 @ 08:53 AM
mrh

We need to start hitting women again and reclaim our former glory.
January 25, 2013 @ 09:50 AM
daytona squared

10/10 would read again very insightful and uplifting for this lost generation 

http://ilackdepth.tumblr.com/

January 25, 2013 @ 11:51 AM
1973 tha Kami

January 25, 2013 @ 01:30 PM
Helgen

I have seen quite a lot of pretty girls in my time but never any worth wasting my time to approach or keep other than my ex wife, and she was not that great looking either.
January 25, 2013 @ 02:20 PM
daytona squared

I have seen quite a lot of pretty girls in my time but never any worth wasting my time to approach or keep other than my ex wife, and she was not that great looking either.
helgen lives in japan 

http://ilackdepth.tumblr.com/

January 25, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
_abstract69

Bruh, just know for every non-thirsty motherfucker there are 3 thirsty ass niggas who beg and gravel at the feets of these bitches. Thirsty niggas will never cease to exist. Just look at them, laugh, and move on.
PREACH
January 25, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
_abstract69

Hello Hypebeast brethens, I have a story to tell you. Once many moons ago I had traveled to Japan to find myself and beautiful Asian bitches. On my journey to find myself, I'd asked all around the village as to where to begin my travels. They'd all pointed me into the direction of an old hermit's home. I searched for this old hermit's hut a mist a vast japanese jungle full of monkeys and waterfalls. It was something out of a movie but this was real life. I'd walked up spiraling stairs to the doorstep of this hut to find the great hermit fortune teller who'd guide me into the right direction. He opened the door sat me down and poured me a cup of the best green tea I'd ever tasted. His hunchback posture sat on the floor with his head tilted up and his beady black eyes staring into my soul. He'd posed just one question... Can you live without water? To which I'd replied of course not. Then he'd asked "Can you live without women?" to which I replied "I don't love these hoes" His face looked puzzled and he asked "Well then... Why are you so thirsty?" I left Japan with this question always in the back of my mind although I could never understand what exactly he was trying to say. Now many years after I'm enlightened by other's ignorance. You see as the dominant gender within the human race we must take back and claim our glory. No longer will I stand for seeing men fall to their knees begging bitches to accept them on Twitter and Instagram. Bitches wouldn't be setting up thirst traps if we weren't on these sites. It's all a trap that I will not let another brother become a simp over. We need to start hitting women again and reclaim our former glory.
Meant to quote this
BUT PREACH, bitches acting up these days.
January 25, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
DREWKKAKE

preach. someone link that worship baby gif 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

January 25, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
JohnvHarrison

preach. someone link that worship baby gif 

mods don't have eyes i see

#demoddrew2012

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

January 25, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
NZOO

These bitches aint humble no more, niggas need to wake up.

Don't badmind me.

January 25, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
totalespionage

These bitches aint humble no more, niggas need to wake up.
January 25, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
DREWKKAKE

hahahahha. didnt load. 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Please login first to reply.