Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 24, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
insearchof

So I'm a young fellow. Middle school student. Anyways I have terrible social skills through the internet. Their is this girl who I have been liking for several years now. I've had girlfriends since but she has stayed on my mind. She followed me on twitter so I figured it was time to get a DM convo started like I know I can just say Hey but she will just say hey back, where do I go from here. This is not a troll but knowing hypebeast (been lurking low key for a while) that I will get tons of op dislikes I'm okay with that but can one person help me out with what to say?
January 24, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
VOMITSPIT

don't be a internet fuck boy. talk to her in person you frail emotionally compromised ass nigga

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

January 24, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
AndreLutherKing

Man real shit, don't fuck with relationships in Middle School. You have your whole life ahead of you

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

January 24, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
insearchof

don't be a internet fuck boy. talk to her in person you frail emotionally compromised ass nigga
She is a grade older than me so I can't talk to her all that often. We use to hang out when we were younger and we could probably still do that but we have to start talking again I can't do it at school so when else am I gonna do it?
January 24, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
VOMITSPIT

you never see her or do you mean you can't talk to the big scary 8th graders?

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

January 24, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
davontetreyvonte

My young nigga, what the fuck is kids doing these days, poking each other and liking gay pictures n shit on they facepages, some bull shit. Nigga old school tha skin and call her, you ever smoked pot before? Find a local deal get some space and smoke her up. 

What the fuck is wrong you twittin' with her back and forth or some shit, smh. Approach her in school nigga, they gotta be time, lunch, between classes, shit once the bell rings, John Hinkley that bitch and follow her, and just talk with her. Real shit young blood. Good luck. 

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

January 24, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
unemployed

DAVONTE WHERE U BEEN MA NIGGA !!!!!!!
January 24, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
insearchof

My young nigga, what the fuck is kids doing these days, poking each other and liking gay pictures n shit on they facepages, some bull shit. Nigga old school tha skin and call her, you ever smoked pot before? Find a local deal get some space and smoke her up. 

What the fuck is wrong you twittin' with her back and forth or some shit, smh. Approach her in school nigga, they gotta be time, lunch, between classes, shit once the bell rings, John Hinkley that bitch and follow her, and just talk with her. Real shit young blood. Good luck. 
She doesn't smoke. And I'm not sure what's so hard to get about I don't know what to say.
January 24, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
insearchof

you never see her or do you mean you can't talk to the big scary 8th graders?
I've talked to her before. What is so hard to get about I don't know what to say. If I don't know what to say through the internet how would I know what to say in real life?
January 24, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
unemployed

OP: hey

GIRL: hey

OP: SOOO

GIRL: so.. what?

OP: what dat mouf do doe?

profit
January 24, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

dont even try if u dont have the confidence, gon make u look stupid. Go buy supreme and she will fuck you on sight
January 24, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
craigsagersuit

if you having girl problems i feel bad for you son 

i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

January 24, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
shnoosetheboose

You're a middle school student who's been lurking hb for a while? And you're having problems with internet social skills?

Advice: Stop. If you depend on Twitter and shit to converse with people, your social skills in real life will probably suck ass. Stop being a pussy and talk to people in real life, worry about the internet once you actually develop social skills, learn to add and subtract, and other basic shit. You'll get ate alive on the internet since you're like 13 years old lol.

Also girlfriends in middle school, much less high school, are a waste of time. You'll realize it later, everyone does.
January 24, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
rabbitman

^
                                ^OP this you?

be careful what you pretend to be

January 24, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
DREWKKAKE

you should diss her now then get at her in a couple years when shes 16 and thirsty.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

January 24, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
insearchof

OP: hey

GIRL: hey

OP: SOOO

GIRL: so.. what?

OP: what dat mouf do doe?

profit
cool
January 24, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
insearchof

^
                                ^OP this you?
Not even a full year older than me. 
January 24, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
insearchof

You're a middle school student who's been lurking hb for a while? And you're having problems with internet social skills?

Advice: Stop. If you depend on Twitter and shit to converse with people, your social skills in real life will probably suck ass. Stop being a pussy and talk to people in real life, worry about the internet once you actually develop social skills, learn to add and subtract, and other basic shit. You'll get ate alive on the internet since you're like 13 years old lol.

Also girlfriends in middle school, much less high school, are a waste of time. You'll realize it later, everyone does.
Okay maybe I worded it wrong. I don't have bad social skills I just get nervous when talking to her, THE MAIN POINT OF THE THREAD WAS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, in the internet or real life I've said that many times. I have other social networks have no problems in response to the ate alive thing.
January 24, 2013 @ 05:10 AM

Man real shit, don't fuck with relationships in Middle School. You have your whole life ahead of you
forreal. relationships in middle school are such a waste of time. wait till high school. That's when those ugly girls now turn all skinny and pretty and those pretty girls turn fat af. 
January 24, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
Tsundere

Niglet if you're lacking confidence
the only approach is to put yourself out there knowing that social interactions aren't a big deal.
the transition from being an awkward fuck might be difficult
but if you really believe you have no redeeming qualities about yourself
give up
January 24, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
chadhalfhalfcab

If you fuck her once you could fuck her twice.
January 24, 2013 @ 05:45 AM
encore818

go talk in person
January 24, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
veryrareandbased

did not read. whatever it is .

you go eat dat ass.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

January 24, 2013 @ 12:52 PM
insearchof

go talk in person
I HAVE SAID THIS LIKE 50 TIMES ALREADY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY IN THE INTERNET OR IRL. The internet was not the main point of the op.
January 24, 2013 @ 12:52 PM
insearchof

Niglet if you're lacking confidence
the only approach is to put yourself out there knowing that social interactions aren't a big deal.
the transition from being an awkward fuck might be difficult
but if you really believe you have no redeeming qualities about yourself
give up
I HAVE SAID THIS LIKE 50 TIMES ALREADY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY IN THE INTERNET OR IRL. The internet was not the main point of the op.
January 24, 2013 @ 12:59 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

fuck a dm convo, just dm her asking for her digits. Talk to her for a while, get to know her better, and after a while be like "when am i going to see you"

dont lack confidence and act like a simp, but do tell her sweet things every once in a while

/thread

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

January 24, 2013 @ 01:05 PM
insearchof

fuck a dm convo, just dm her asking for her digits. Talk to her for a while, get to know her better, and after a while be like "when am i going to see you"

dont lack confidence and act like a simp, but do tell her sweet things every once in a while

/thread
OMG I give up. I have said that like 100 times already I don't know what to say in person on the phone or on twitter it doesn't matter where. I just said that 2 comments in a row. Do you niggas read?
January 24, 2013 @ 01:08 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

/thread
OMG I give up. I have said that like 100 times already I don't know what to say in person on the phone or on twitter it doesn't matter where. I just said that 2 comments in a row. Do you niggas read?
grow some balls. being shy with girls in real life is some elementary school shit. you expect us to be on some "wanna come in?" shit talking to you through microphones while we watching you on monitors? smfh

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

January 24, 2013 @ 02:13 PM
johnathan

She doesn't smoke. And I'm not sure what's so hard to get about I don't know what to say.

free max b 2013

January 24, 2013 @ 02:33 PM
GSA190

One thing that needs to be cleared up, Do you even have the option of meeting this girl in real life? Or did you meet her over the internet?

I do what I do, just go with it Patriots - Knicks - Islanders - Chelsea

Please login first to reply.