Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 23, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
ellol

Are you depressed?
January 23, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
AndreLutherKing

I try to stay positive in life. Through that positivity comes happiness.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

January 23, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
tmwtg

I ask this to myself a lot these days.

I honestly have it really good in my life. Good grades, homies, could afford whatever I want, solid work experience, but I don't find myself content with what I have.

Don't know why. It's truly 1st world problems, but I think there's a lot more I could be doing.
January 23, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
temper

I have a good life but I hate some aspects of my life that I could never possibly change.

The fuck you looking at....

January 23, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
bjornvan

No
but growing up sucks
seem like a shit load of stuff all of sudden just started to matter.Like random illess ( i think im a hypochondriac), crazy people, family issues ,world ending, bought to go to war soon, the war in syria, martial law etc.Seem like it just came out of nowhere shit had me like woah this is what it feels like when you grow up and start living in real life.
Back when i was younger I didnt give a fuck about any of that lol.all I needed was a the new jays weed and some pussy I was straight
Material shit dont make me happy like it use to either.
January 23, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
Efil4zaggin

Yes
Should I:
1.) Smoke Weed
2.) Fap
3.) Listen to Drake

:0

January 23, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
teows

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

January 23, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
backlikethat

I honestly have it really good in my life. Good grades, homies, could afford whatever I want, solid work experience, but I don't find myself content with what I have.

Don't know why. It's truly 1st world problems, but I think there's a lot more I could be doing.

You need a serious relationship maybe

for me, im ehhh.

schools bout to start.
happy i finally got a job so im about to start working
but dont really have a lot of friends for complicated reasosn

im half depressed but half ok...... just depends on the day
January 23, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
zzzboy

^ take vitamins
January 23, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
AnthonyT

Yes
Should I:
1.) Smoke Weed
2.) Fap
3.) Listen to Drake
lolol this guy.

FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/193859

January 23, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
kbos

I'm not depressed anymore, but I was almost my whole childhood, from 4th or 5th grade until 2 years ago (im a senior in college). If you are depressed, a couple things will help a lot. Confiding in people you trust. Read up on Buddhism. Spend your money on experiences and travel instead of material shit. Know you are lucky to have your life, and take every chance you get to appreciate it. I've seen so many people die in a bad state, young like us, my father has had so many heart complications, so many operations, life is so fragile, and there is literally no point on dwelling on negative shit. To defeat the darkness in your life is something you should battle hard, because it will always be testing you, and the earlier you start the better.... also surround yourself with positive people. Suffering is inevitable and joy is inevitable. Embrace all that shit.
January 23, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
hooper

^ lol didnt read
January 23, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
Soul Rize

i feel the same way but time and watching  300 made me better. made me want glory. honor. i wish to have died in glory but now all i want is live by spartan law. (really good movie )

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

January 23, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
craigsagersuit

depression is for suburban white girls

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

January 23, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
vis

i am a suburban white girl
January 23, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
cernio

Yea but its nothin a box logo on my chest can't fix 
January 23, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
Visvimpapi

I don't really get depressed anymore, I think as a natural defense mechanism I don't really feel emotion towards anything anymore. I've tried to talk to girls but It's impossible for me to do it sober and I'm to pussy to make the first move and just end up feeling no connection towards them and never talking to them again in fear of awkwardness. I'm just always in a neutral state of mind now and the only time I feel genuine happiness is if I'm high or drunk and chillin with the homies. I'm still in highschool and do look forward to the future

brvndon.tumblr.com

January 23, 2013 @ 08:38 AM
VOMITSPIT

I try to stay positive in life. Through that positivity comes happiness.
fuck you

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

January 23, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
totalespionage

Not depressed, but a lot of crazy shit happened in my life over the past 5 yrs (basically since I graduated high school) but it all works out eventually. I have everything I need, a good career, and my family. Just some days I feel kind of weird, like happy but not happy. Maybe im a neutral person by nature? 
January 23, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
rabbitman

yeah, on and off. runs in my family, two of my uncles killed themselves. I'll ditch parties or groups of friends alot too, but usually I have the depression thing under control.

be careful what you pretend to be

January 23, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
zyezye

winter depression usually.

I get down when I cant be outside and enjoy the sun
January 23, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
valleyla

Yeah I am. I've had serious bouts with depression before. I've been depressed since I was in middle school on and off due to family issues.

I find it somewhat of a blessing though. If you're depressed it most likely means you're not ignorant to the world or your life. Ignorance is bliss right? So, for most, intelligence is sadness. I know I get really down when I think about the world we live in and think about the people in my life who put on masks to appease others.

I don't think depression is necessarily a bad thing. There are days where I just lay in bed all day except when I have to go to class or work but I try to be productive during those times. 

I think depression can be a good thing if you make a conscious effort to better yourself and the people around you because of it.
January 23, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
scarlem

http://vimeo.com/28969071

watch this video if your depressed.
January 23, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
DarianaGrande

I've been depressed since I was a kid. I started doing drugs to feel better and it works but tempararily. I want something in my life that gives me happiness without being high. 

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 23, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
guccibucket

Yeah I am. I've had serious bouts with depression before. I've been depressed since I was in middle school on and off due to family issues.

I find it somewhat of a blessing though. If you're depressed it most likely means you're not ignorant to the world or your life. Ignorance is bliss right? So, for most, intelligence is sadness. I know I get really down when I think about the world we live in and think about the people in my life who put on masks to appease others.

I don't think depression is necessarily a bad thing. There are days where I just lay in bed all day except when I have to go to class or work but I try to be productive during those times. 

I think depression can be a good thing if you make a conscious effort to better yourself and the people around you because of it.
January 23, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
ellol

I think you should take time to count your blessings, think about all the good things you have in your life and not dwell on the negatives. Life is really what you make it man, and try living in the moment, and like Andre said, stay positive.
January 23, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
niggaconda

cosbyness is next to godliness

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

January 27, 2013 @ 10:36 AM
tmwtg

You need a serious relationship maybe
I very much doubt this, haha. I just get my nut off from fuck buddies.
January 27, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
cchang2013

stay positive thank you based god

Please login first to reply.