Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 22, 2013 @ 07:55 AM
Pantic

Anyone here wanna share your experiences with moving far away from your hometown and everyone you know?

I just got an apartment 800 miles from my current town, where im gonna finish the last 3 years of university, and it scares the shit out of me. Im eventually gonna lose all my friends, all the girls that i keep around and just all the memories and shit from the last 21 years. I know i will meet new people, and i've moved before but god damn im all melodramatic over this right now, someone tell me it's gonna be cool as fuck
January 22, 2013 @ 07:58 AM
B Low Brown

Bro you can start fresh & make a name for yourself in a new city, if that doesn't excite you then idk

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

January 22, 2013 @ 07:59 AM
DarianaGrande

Moving away is one of the best things to do if you get tired of your hometown. I lived in a shitty ass town in central Cali and moved to la to go to college. Had such a good time I didnt even think about my hometown and I rarely visited . Met new people, found myself, and all around did things I wouldn't be able to in my hometown. Then I lost my job and had to move back to this shithole. I fucking hate it here.
/rant

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 22, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
BuddyOmar

You'll be ok. As long as you have an internet connection, you can listen to BuddyOmar music to soothe your soul and calm your nerves. Life is full of change and scary things #pause, but Allah is making you do this because he knows it will make you a stronger man.

You are like an unfinished blade in the hands of Allah. He will mold you, he will burn you, he will hammer you into form, but he will never destroy you. The fire and heat of your innermost anxiety is the refining fire Allah the most merciful is exposing you to. When he's finished, you will be a sharpened and hardened #pauseagain blade. Remember that and you'll be fine. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 22, 2013 @ 08:06 AM
Cesc Fabregas

You are like an unfinished blade in the hands of Allah. He will mold you, he will burn you, he will hammer you into form, but he will never destroy you. The fire and heat of your innermost anxiety is the refining fire Allah the most merciful is exposing you to. When he's finished, you will be a sharpened and hardened #pauseagain blade. Remember that and you'll be fine. 
January 22, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

January 22, 2013 @ 08:25 AM
veryrareandbased

I always thought/wish for that shit. I live in Toronto and shit can/is boring. I want to move like south state side like Florida or Some shit, just to get away even if its just for a year or 2..

Shout outs to Buddy Omar Da Gawd one time.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

January 22, 2013 @ 08:48 AM
valleyla

I know how you feel OP. Set to move cross country in a year by myself. Shit is scary but I know there is nothing for me here anymore. I've outgrown the place I live currently and need new experiences and new people in my life. 
January 22, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
kbos

OP what will feel worse is watching your friends move away while you stay there, ppl gotta go their seperate ways and leave the nest at some point, its all part of life. If people care about eachother enough, and are good enough friends, you'll be in touch and have the ol' times rollin when you hang out. The present never seems so amazing until you look back on it fondly. Time will put everything in order too, you'll be fine and glad you did this in the not so distant future.
January 22, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
nugjug

Dude, with FB, you can at least keep tabs on people and talk to them later in life. Life is the longest thing you'll do, and honestly, change is a good thing.

For example, I was in a relationship for the past year. It took me getting drunk and breaking up with her to realize that she indeed treated me like shit, etc. I never was down to break up because I was scared of change, but now that im not a little bitch, life seems so much brighter. I love myself, I feel really happy, and I got bitches on bitches, friends on friends etc. I wouldve never moved forward and found all of this had it not been for changing something really dramatic. Now I have more time, and more self respect. Everything will be wonderful, nigga.
January 22, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
tmwtg

Anyone here wanna share your experiences with moving far away from your hometown and everyone you know?

I just got an apartment 800 miles from my current town, where im gonna finish the last 3 years of university, and it scares the shit out of me. Im eventually gonna lose all my friends, all the girls that i keep around and just all the memories and shit from the last 21 years. I know i will meet new people, and i've moved before but god damn im all melodramatic over this right now, someone tell me it's gonna be cool as fuck
Perfect time to recreate yourself.

I'd welcome it, but I understand your fear; I'd be scared too. The upside is everything really is your oyster now.
January 22, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
Fitch

Ok, you're moving away. Where's the bad in all this again?
January 23, 2013 @ 09:28 AM
L.G.W.H.4000

pussy. 8661.914 miles for me.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168595/? #post-3381365

January 23, 2013 @ 11:29 AM
Pantic

pussy. 8661.914 miles for me.
Bruh thats a long way, but honestly i think it's pretty much the same socially.    Anyways i appreciate the HB fam comming through with the encouragement cool

Please login first to reply.