FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
January 22, 2013 @ 10:44 AM
.kciN

^^ brother, if you're with a random broad and you're worrying about whether she's enjoying it, you're doing it wrong... sex with random bitches is all about pleasing yourself and yourself only who gives a fuck if she had fun, you're likely never gonna see her again anyway, just nut then dip jafeel
January 22, 2013 @ 12:06 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

fuck that, any chick im boning gets the Main Event, A town show dick. Anytime im hitting, its a championship match, The title is on the line. I view pussy like show business you're only as good as your last show Boddicker aint never getting the BDR. for you lames thats the "Bad Dick Report".
January 22, 2013 @ 03:25 PM

Inactive

doesn't that shit get mad old though? showing the dick so you can get more customers? shit gets old quick, i mean its fun and it feels nice but the intimacy isn't there anymore, you ultimately become hallow to the true meaning of sex. LOVE my du.
January 22, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
kbos

If youre with the right girl it wont get lame. I've fucked a few, and ive cheated in the past, but this girl I been with for the past 3 years, its not just love, i mean we have that, but i love the convience of the whole thing, being able to do it ANYTIME I want as easy as fap, going raw and finishing with head, doing weird shit I wouldn't be doing with a chick I just met, she loves giving head and I get it when I want how I want. Its like sex tailor made exactly how we both want it at the drop of a dime and we still fuckin like rabbits after 3 years. I've never had casual sex that compares, and even the casual sex ive had I knew the chick a little before, never JUST met someone one night and fucked them that night, that shit sounds disgusting to me b. I'm turned off by a woman being that easy.
January 22, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
Shanklin

+condoms suck. nobody, in their right mind, wants to go raw on a random chick...let me stress the "in their right mind" part tho lol

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

January 22, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
bobby

At the end of the day, dick is what completely dominates a woman
Don't believe anything a female says
sure is... don't let these squaws fool you!
January 22, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
paulywalnuts

absolutely not...if you're smashing someone hot/you love it's never overrated...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

January 22, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
bjornvan

I was fucking my girlfriend regularly throughout most of sophomore - senior year in HS.I didnt love her.Never cheated , never got boring.Watching her ass jiggle while I hit it from the back never got boring and never will

Some niggas need that intimate shit I guess. Not me
January 23, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
dmwalking

Overrated cuz either you're not doing it right, or you've had wack partners.  Connecting with someone definitely makes it 100x better. Real talk.  But it's not over rated. That's like saying cars are over rated cuz you've only driven a couple hondas. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

January 23, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
prettyboixl

Overratted ? and you rather connect with the person instead ? LOL your by your self with that one
January 23, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
howfly

u aint fuckin the right chicks homie

edit: pop a molly ..wooo

instagram _burri

January 23, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
kbos

Overrated cuz either you're not doing it right, or you've had wack

partners.  Connecting with someone definitely makes it 100x better. Real

talk.  But it's not over rated. That's like saying cars are over

rated cuz you've only driven a couple hondas.

well said.... also fuck this quote bullshit, how about a forum that doesn't fuck up half the posts?
January 23, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
GoRubio

Overrated cuz either you're not doing it right, or you've had wack partners.  Connecting with someone definitely makes it 100x better. Real talk.  But it's not over rated. That's like saying cars are over rated cuz you've only driven a couple hondas. 
If youre with the right girl it wont get lame. I've fucked a few, and ive cheated in the past, but this girl I been with for the past 3 years, its not just love, i mean we have that, but i love the convience of the whole thing, being able to do it ANYTIME I want as easy as fap, going raw and finishing with head, doing weird shit I wouldn't be doing with a chick I just met, she loves giving head and I get it when I want how I want. Its like sex tailor made exactly how we both want it at the drop of a dime and we still fuckin like rabbits after 3 years. I've never had casual sex that compares, and even the casual sex ive had I knew the chick a little before, never JUST met someone one night and fucked them that night, that shit sounds disgusting to me b. I'm turned off by a woman being that easy.
These two posts here. Couldn't have said it better myself.
January 23, 2013 @ 09:34 AM

Inactive

dhat emotional connection, real niggas in hur!
January 23, 2013 @ 09:34 AM
ANTHONEEE

get high 

http://anthonywho.com

January 23, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
p_jhonstone

see it as a game of Jenga where you try to make the best move...then buss it down

eastlyn.tumblr.com cookboystuss@gmail.com

Please login first to reply.