September 26, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
kbos

For better quality females peep ok cupid. My homies who use that pull much higher quality ladies than tinder shit, which is just filthy.

I aint mad at my homies for doing their thing, but I have that tupac mentality, "I don't want it if its that easy" that said I don't fuck with the internet for women I prefer real life but if im even in a pussy drought I might consider ok cupid.  
September 26, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
®içh ßæ

For better quality females peep ok cupid. My homies who use that pull much higher quality ladies than tinder shit, which is just filthy.

I aint mad at my homies for doing their thing, but I have that tupac mentality, "I don't want it if its that easy" that said I don't fuck with the internet for women I prefer real life but if im even in a pussy drought I might consider ok cupid.  
ok cupid? rly?
September 26, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
kbos

Like I said I never used the internet to meet ladies but my observations have been this:

Ok Cupid...
My homie joe uses that, pulled some legit good looking females off that. I know some chill females who say they use it. My cousin met his girl on that shit and shes fionneee as hell so yeah that. Have seen plenty of bangable hipster chicks and girls with actual lives and jobs and shit on there

Tinder...
My homie frank uses that, mad young ass girls in their early 20s or late teens who take trashy selfies in their underwear at deceiving angles so you don't know how chubby they're about to be when you see em. Shit just seems trashy as fuck. I'm not trying to turn anyone off to that, if youre trying to shove your dick in 5/10 slam pig with barely more effort than it takes to jerk off tinder is where its at. My sexual nature don't operate that it doesn't appeal to me but too each their own. Frank puts these hoes on speaker phone when he hits them up so we can listen to him clown them, its hilarious he clowns these tinder bitches and theyre too dumb too even pick up on it and they DTF anyway. Smh in general tinder bitches are a lost pathetic excuses for females.
September 26, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
PowerCum

Lol oh shit this shit is about Tinder?

Shit is mad trashy, my roommate uses it with low-key shame but if you are into getting easy pussy from disgusting females they'll come right over and fuck.  

I wouldn't call pulling bitches off tinder having game though, its probably the easiest least impressive way to pull a dumb broad, its like going to an orchard and picking apples, no shit you'll end up with some apples.
shit isn't trashy at all, all i get are sorority chicks but then again it depends on your location 
September 26, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
kbos

^
nyc, but like i said my opinion is based off my observations im not gunna front like a tinder expert. Sorority chicks looking to get bagged on tinder does sound trashy doe.
September 26, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
chief

^
nyc, but like i said my opinion is based off my observations im not gunna front like a tinder expert. Sorority chicks looking to get bagged on tinder does sound trashy doe.
LOL nyc probably has a ton of nasty girls. but sorority girls are sluts anyway regardless of it being an online app. if youre in college, tinder is like going to the bar without going to the bar

edit: that being said, i checked out ok cupid. it's all fat chicks

•••

September 26, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Time to update selfies. 

#UglyGangWillPrevail

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

November 14, 2013 @ 11:07 AM
matt-not

Here's a collection of some hilarious Tinder conversations: http://tinderlols.com/hall-of-fame/

Think some of them might be from here?
November 15, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
Based Boy

Here's a collection of some hilarious Tinder conversations: http://tinderlols.com/hall-of-fame/

Think some of them might be from here?
you made this blog, the only like it has is from you.

-Caterpillar
January 21, 2014 @ 03:04 AM
REVS

Not to bump an old thread, but at the beginning of the spring semester (a few weeks ago now) me and a buddy of mine made a bet who could get laid off of this app first. Today he sent me this picture with something along the lines of "I win". It can be done. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 21, 2014 @ 03:20 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

It was'nt him it was dat Ralph doecool

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

January 21, 2014 @ 04:47 PM
B.M.

Like I said I never used the internet to meet ladies but my observations have been this:

Ok Cupid...
My homie joe uses that, pulled some legit good looking females off that. I know some chill females who say they use it. My cousin met his girl on that shit and shes fionneee as hell so yeah that. Have seen plenty of bangable hipster chicks and girls with actual lives and jobs and shit on there

I just joined that shit yesterday. Some fine females from the Philly area. What's the percentage of me ending up a missing person trapped in a bando?

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

January 22, 2014 @ 04:00 AM
Based Boy

Not to bump an old thread, but at the beginning of the spring semester (a few weeks ago now) me and a buddy of mine made a bet who could get laid off of this app first. Today he sent me this picture with something along the lines of "I win". It can be done. 

your friend is kinda frail tbh

-Caterpillar
January 22, 2014 @ 04:34 AM
Efil4zaggin

Joined cupid a week ago, posted a pic of me holding 2 buckets of chicken. Fat bitches started messaging me n shit. Most girls in here either just want to straight up fuck(hella sketchy) or really want a serious relationship.

:0

January 22, 2014 @ 06:56 AM
mrh

Joined cupid a week ago, posted a pic of me holding 2 buckets of chicken. Fat bitches started messaging me n shit. Most girls in here either just want to straight up fuck(hella sketchy) or really want a serious relationship.
thats how every girl is in life, work it for what suits your needs
January 22, 2014 @ 07:02 AM
db_cooper

Smashed a hot or not chick. Had her drive to Venice from Long Beach
January 22, 2014 @ 08:57 AM
HBer

Any girl that use a dating app is looking to fuck... can never have a serious relationship knowing that she fucked at least 6 niggas a week before you.

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

January 22, 2014 @ 07:06 PM
kbos

^
where did you acquire this supreme knowledge?

In my observation, cupid girls are usually looking to meet someone for more than just fucking, and there are actually some decent people on there, and tinder people are just a bunch of ugly hoes desperate as fuck trying their best to show pictures that make them look much better than they do in real life.
January 22, 2014 @ 07:24 PM
REVS

-Caterpillar
He's getting more ass than any of my boys who frequent the gym (Disregarding Tinder), so it's casual. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 22, 2014 @ 09:57 PM
Based Boy

-Caterpillar
He's getting more ass than any of my boys who frequent the gym (Disregarding Tinder), so it's casual. 
more power to him then!

-Caterpillar
January 22, 2014 @ 10:08 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

I'm a pretty boy tbh
March 9, 2014 @ 12:45 PM
Laurence of Arabia

I found that the when you restart the app after it checks your location, the first few girls that appear are ones that have liked you. In case anyone wanted to know.
what you mean by restart ? as in delete the account and reopen ? or close the app and start it up again ?
March 9, 2014 @ 06:40 PM
mrh

^^just close the app and restart, i noticed this too
March 9, 2014 @ 11:25 PM
DlAMOND

lol op off yourself for the greater good
March 10, 2014 @ 02:14 AM
AGUA

Dead. Who are you though? Some ugly-ass pinoy lurker? Take your hands off the keyboard and go back to scrolling through the threads faggot. 
March 14, 2014 @ 11:00 AM
R.

Just downloaded this app and ya boi got matched with this 10/10 heavenly blessed beauty. Tybg.

March 14, 2014 @ 01:03 PM
champagne papi

Just downloaded this app and ya boi got matched with this 10/10 heavenly blessed beauty. Tybg.

Watch out for catfishes, could show up to her house and it's a fat bitch with a peg leg, you ever seen the wayans brothers

Edit: anyone get that reference 

WTB Supreme CDG or Burgundy Box Logo Hoodie // Team #1059

March 14, 2014 @ 01:14 PM
fucktyson

GET IT DONE
March 14, 2014 @ 04:20 PM
®içh ßæ

You already took the L
Everyone uses that corny line to open bruh
March 14, 2014 @ 04:32 PM
PowerCum

this is how you do it 

Please login first to reply.