300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
January 21, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
B Low Brown

Take Jack3d...the old kind though not the new "micro" kind if you can get your hands on them at a GNC or something.

shit makes you motivated as fuck in the gym 
my boy literally had a panic attack from that shit, heart was beating so fast it was unreal. I'm fine without the extra motivation lmao

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

January 21, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
teows

Take Jack3d...the old kind though not the new "micro" kind if you can get your hands on them at a GNC or something.

Yeah that shit is sketchy. My dad's friend passed out twice in his garage after taking that shit.
January 21, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
kumonoy

i appreciate you guys contribution in this thread i really do i thought noone was going to take it serious. and ya i like tht we have varying motivations. keep bumpin fellascool
January 21, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
kumonoy

Frank Yang is my motivation

this nigga went MIA to the lifting world for a couple years now he's back

talks about gaining 30 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks and his motivation for lifting which is lulsy

ya i know bout this guy apparently the chinese gov is hunting for him for being crazy as he does on the videos but hes fuccin brolic for his weight its ridiculous i remember he was 145 and was doing 400 lbs hang clean n shit
January 21, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
tkisbadluck

I lift because I want to be strong. Enough said.

WTB SUPREME PIN DOT NAVY MEDIUM / SUPREME CAIRO HOODIE MEDIUM

January 21, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
keakkk

my boy literally had a panic attack from that shit, heart was beating so fast it was unreal. I'm fine without the extra motivation lmao
thats because your boy prolly took more than the recommended amount

Please login first to reply.