FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
January 20, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
kumonoy

Bodybuilding for me goes deeper than the usual male's desire to look good, to impress women and himself and to get fit.
Bodybuilding is an ART!!!
I find bodybuilding as a solace. It is a form of meditation!!
The human body has actually more depth than what we see in the mirror. Through working out, the body's physical realms and mental realms intertwines with one another. You can actually FEEL this if your doing your work out right (proper form and breathing etc). Many people go to the gym and just do the regular 3 sets of 10 and shit then call it a day. NOOOOO!! It way deeper than that folks!!!
I love that feeling when physical and mental energy combines and we execute that energy. Its like i feel like im powerful like a neo god!!! It is a nice feeling to feel that energy (especially on leg day) the through maximum potential of our god given energy. When i work out i think and perform!!! 
The concept of the father the sun and the holy spirit is also applied on this. Same thing also with other non christian followers. In native american for example, i think they call it the father the mother and the child. To make more sense lets translate this into the brain the heart and the balls. When you work out and push yourself into its limits you combine these three things and you just become a power machine!!!! This is why you guys should work out also, it makes you not feel but just be superior!!! Yes its true working out not only improves your physique but your mental state hence you become smarter okay.
This is why the ancient greeks contained an empire so deep and powerful. They had the Athenians- kinda like the mind realm and the Spartans- the physical realm. It was almost a perfect empire but they had one thing. The Athenians and Spartans were separate they were external entities towards one another. 

OKAY sorry for the rant but i just feel like i needed to get my thoughts out. Its not really coherent or complete but thats pretty much the basic premise. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS???
January 20, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
dontgiveafuck

I just think of all the sweaty men that are gonna be there, and that's enough motivation for me to jump up off my couch and go. And my thoughts into working out seem to always be, "Gee, I wonder how many hot guys are looking at me right now."

How 'bout you, OP?
January 20, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
temper

I never want to be fat because If I was fat my fits would like horrible.

The fuck you looking at....

January 20, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
rabbitman

work out 6 days a week and pretty strict on my diet. motivations to live up to my potential and it helps manage my anger/depression. i also have kind of a natural selection point of view, the weak get left behind.

be careful what you pretend to be

January 20, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
╒rozzy

January 20, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
Flynt Flossy

old but gold
January 20, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
Teal.

It been a min since i been to the gym and i'm sore af right now. I do it because i want good health and not  look like a frail nigga  cool
January 20, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

January 20, 2013 @ 07:32 AM
dildo baggins

January 20, 2013 @ 07:55 AM
kbos

I look good to the women folk and I stay lifting heavy shit at work, so I feel plenty confident with my looks, and my health is like fuck it, I really don't treat my body well, I drink a lot and eat what I want. I'm healthy at every physical, I have plenty of energy and i'm enjoying my life. Time spent at the gym has me feelin like I could spend that time doing something more fun, I always get into the habit of it for like a week every once in awhile, and then I end up losing motivation. Any advice on how to get more into it or find it more important? It seems like one of those, if you don't want it bad enough you wont do it kinda things.
January 20, 2013 @ 08:45 AM
Bet

I look good to the women folk and I stay lifting heavy shit at work, so I feel plenty confident with my looks, and my health is like fuck it, I really don't treat my body well, I drink a lot and eat what I want. I'm healthy at every physical, I have plenty of energy and i'm enjoying my life. Time spent at the gym has me feelin like I could spend that time doing something more fun, I always get into the habit of it for like a week every once in awhile, and then I end up losing motivation. Any advice on how to get more into it or find it more important? It seems like one of those, if you don't want it bad enough you wont do it kinda things.
You really have to force yourself past the first 3 weeks or so, after that it just becomes part of your routine.
January 20, 2013 @ 09:13 AM
Kilog

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates

The progress that I make in my physical and mental strength and appearance is my motivation. I want to reach my full potential in every way.
January 20, 2013 @ 10:51 AM
Kimo 先生

i want that "cover of mens fitness" body

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

January 20, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
GSA190

I just don't want to get fat. Most of my friends workout as well. But they go hard as motherfuckers when they workout. I'm more into an easy/intermediate type of workout. Also. for the ladies. 

I do what I do, just go with it Patriots - Knicks - Islanders - Chelsea

January 20, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
zyezye

Frank Yang is my motivation

this nigga went MIA to the lifting world for a couple years now he's back

talks about gaining 30 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks and his motivation for lifting which is lulsy
January 20, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

I want to work out, but I just don't know where to start.

I'm 17, pretty skinny, not toothpick skinny tho lol.

And every website I try to search for Working Out, they are all about burning fat or loosing weight.

And I'm trying to get from where I'm at to bigger.

I don't want to join a gym where everybody is fuckin swole and im there not knowing what the fuck to do lol sad
January 20, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
shnoosetheboose

Frank Yang is my motivation

this nigga went MIA to the lifting world for a couple years now he's back

talks about gaining 30 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks and his motivation for lifting which is lulsy
dead @ last set being virgin pussy hahaha
January 20, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
B Low Brown

I want to work out, but I just don't know where to start.

I'm 17, pretty skinny, not toothpick skinny tho lol.

And every website I try to search for Working Out, they are all about burning fat or loosing weight.

And I'm trying to get from where I'm at to bigger.

I don't want to join a gym where everybody is fuckin swole and im there not knowing what the fuck to do lol
doesnt need to be complicated, eat a lot, watch your fat intake, lift atleast 5x a week, make sure you add weight regularly, check your progress in a month to see what needs to be worked on.

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

January 20, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
oneallah

to not be completely ripped 
but stay in shape 
when you get super ripped chicks are going to start thinking your taking steroids to help get ripped which means their going to think something else on you is very small
just staying in shape tells chicks that you know how to take care of yourself

i keep it simple, eat healthy with ofcourse junk food every now and than,
plenty of fruits which for me are pineapples, apples, mangos, watermelons to keep the fiber and vitamins in your body going
lifting average weights for upper body and just running for lower body fitness,

keep it simple and you will see results if you stay with it
January 20, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
zyezye

lol yeah, this nigga so fucking crazy, he fucked a girl in the middle of the street in broad day light in the name of art hahahaha Troll King Yang, that insanity is probably what makes him go through all the lifts he does
January 20, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
rabbitman

to not be completely ripped 
but stay in shape 
when you get super ripped chicks are going to start thinking your taking steroids to help get ripped which means their going to think something else on you is very small
just staying in shape tells chicks that you know how to take care of yourself

i keep it simple, eat healthy with ofcourse junk food every now and than,
plenty of fruits which for me are pineapples, apples, mangos, watermelons to keep the fiber and vitamins in your body going
lifting average weights for upper body and just running for lower body fitness,

keep it simple and you will see results if you stay with it

be careful what you pretend to be

January 20, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
╒rozzy

Since you guys are talking about about Frank Yang... Lmao 

January 20, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
slytendencies

My motivation for going to the gym used to be to look good for my girlfriend, but I've sense broken up with her and now I don't even think about it, it just becomes a part of your day like showering or brushing your teeth.
January 20, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
Teal.

Since you guys are talking about about Frank Yang... Lmao 

LOL WTF is this nigga sucking a dildo while he do pull ups? 
January 20, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
teows

Zyzz is my fucking hero man
January 20, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
smartmonkey

people call me skinny, so I shove ton of burgers down my system and exercise to burn them out.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

January 20, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

For me going gym (Not bodybuilding) will be to achieve peak fitness, peak strength etc

Not just to look good...

Since it's for football, Ronaldo is actually abit of a motivational figure

Was skinny when he left Sporting to go to United, but gradually got fitter and stronger
January 21, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
keakkk

Take Jack3d...the old kind though not the new "micro" kind if you can get your hands on them at a GNC or something.

shit makes you motivated as fuck in the gym 
January 21, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
It's Only Hype

i should be enough motivation guys lol jk
** IN before someone says im a pinoy im actually mexican but i look asain sometimes :/ and about my weird hair i was a bum that day lol ***
BEFOREf
AFTER

Props on your hitting your goal but you look like a meth user in that 2nd pic
January 21, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
dmwalking

Last year I was just trying to get healthy cuz I was getting really unhealthy.  I did MMA training.  But that's all functional muscle, which is great. But this year I really wanna get some aesthetics.  I'm trying to get like the Rock.  So hopefully in march I can do a body sculpting routine that won't interfere with my MMA.   

I know this site is mostly ectomorphs, but it'd be nice if anybody could hook me up with a link for a good cutting routine?  I have plenty of muscle.  I don't need to bulk at all. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

Please login first to reply.