Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 20, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
niggaconda

well u assumed wrong cause i do have a choppa and i treat it like a grimlin

lmao classic hb submission to a failed argument, resort to sarcasm in an attempt to dodge the L.
whats good boland

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

January 20, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
troylaflare596

"like gene rosen really being an actor. Like the "nurse" not existing. Man there's alot of evidence not just in the video but everywhere. But keep your eye close and lose your soul. Believe what you want. I ain't no missionary"
You're fucking funny.

Like I said, its just a cleverly edited video leading you to drawing irrational conclusions...when in reality its complete bullshit. Wake the fuck up, do you think they staged the funerals in the town as well when they dropped the dead corpses of children six feet under?

Put the bag of weed down, you smoked yourself retarded. 
Like Your ass attended the funerals? irritional conclusions? please me a ration conclusion. Don't tell the problem so me your side of the argument. But you can't. SKWADUP! and hide your choppas

LION PACK ULTA FRCE

January 20, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
keety

Because we're able to think things through rationally instead of clinging onto youtube videos to shape our opinion?

Use some common sense, think things through logically, be rationale.

Don't be an idiot, that is all. 
January 20, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
troylaflare596

Because we're able to think things through rationally instead of clinging onto youtube videos to shape our opinion?

Use some common sense, think things through logically, be rationale.

Don't be an idiot, that is all. 
Agree to Disagree, But I'm never putting my bag of weed down. Weed is therapy. So fuck you

LION PACK ULTA FRCE

January 20, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
kbos

lol this turned into more conspiracy arguing of course.

i'll remind everyone once again, none of you are right and none of you are wrong, because nobody really knows shit. i'm not saying don't educate yourself, but you wont find absolute truth from the govt and you wont find it on youtube either.
January 20, 2013 @ 08:15 AM
January 20, 2013 @ 08:52 AM
valleyla

That Sandy Hook conspiracy video was on point. Damn New York? Niggas need choppas out there too many stupid people on the subway and alleyways
All of you believing in all that shit are fucking retarded. 

9/11 conspiracy theories, Jay Z and Rick Ross in the Illuminati, please shut the fuck up.

Jesus Christ, the gullibility of some of you people is beyond questionable...talk about easily convinced. 

You can believe in Jack in the beanstalk too but I'm way past the point of make believe story telling to entertain the masses.

The audacity of some of you on this forum makes me second guess even registering to be part of the community. 
Fuck Jack in the Beanstalk!

That kid got nothing on James and the Giant Peach ya heard?!
January 20, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
loofy

aw man no more
January 20, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
Evident

In New York the only ppl that carry guns are criminals and police , they pretty much one and the same imo
January 21, 2013 @ 10:42 AM
acidline

On a serious note, if you watched and believed the Sandy Hook hoax video, where the guy talked about how the parent's reactions were fake, and other bullshit... you should reevaluate how you go on living your life. That video was total crap. Why don't you try researching yourself if you're actually so interested in the topic. Don't watch some random ass video on Youtube and go around saying American media is a hoax. 

Yes, it's possible the "government" is not what it seems, and that they're not on our side... lol, but it doesn't mean shit for you.

"NEW WORLD ORDER!!! OMG!!!!"
What about the other parts wise one? There is no disputing the facts. I didn't just watch the video and believed it. I used to reject all conspiracies but that video was legit I fact checked it. Don't come on here and try to make other people look stupid just believe what you want. We all have free will 
What facts are you talking about? Some guy editing a youtube video and drawing irrational conclusions?

What facts? 
like gene rosen really being an actor. Like the "nurse" not existing. Man there's alot of evidence not just in the video but everywhere. But keep your eye close and lose your soul. Believe what you want. I ain't no missionary

http://usahitman.com/gene-rosen-actor-conspiracy-debunked/

Re-evaluate your life b.

Please login first to reply.