Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 21, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
Black Donald Trump

Also be careful if you are going to listen to all these ppl telling you to work for your school. I don't know what schools they go to but both colleges I went too paid jack shit and suck the life out of you, better off flippin burgers at mickey ds.
lmao my other best friend works at our school as a server admin gets 17.25 an hour + a free retina display MBP, 17in MBP, and an iPad3. Community college might do that but real schools treat their students nice.

whut? theres no way thats a work study job the government would never pay that much, he must be on the actual schools payroll. I already have a work study job at my school but i only make 9 an hour and its pretty limited hours, so im looking for something else that i can make tips/work later hours, or some hustle that i can do on my own time.

Sell Supreme

im actually thinking of tryin to get into this(not just supreme), i've heard people talk about makin decent money doing it. i just met this dude the other day who is involved in a number of small businesses, his most profitable one being selling new/used clothes online, says he's making bank.

how do you get into the supreme game?
i don't/have never worn supreme so i don't know much about it
January 21, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
The Fiasco

I go to a private school bruh ^^^ It's not a work study job. The school pays him.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

October 30, 2013 @ 01:10 PM
DStyles

selling drugs
not about to sell drugs in chicago, cops are crazy and will search you for no reason and im sure as hell not tryin to end up in cook county
Sell bootleg DVDs.

Run around the block and go 2 for 8 dollars, but if they give you a 10 you don't have change. It's a fucking comeup.
lol no one buys bootlegs anymore
Not those crappy bootlegs they don't but they sure will buy DVDs that come from torrents. Specially Mexicans.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 30, 2013 @ 02:35 PM
me>u

street pharmacist.

instagram: funthera

October 31, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
Fitch

tutor them asian kids in SATs
pretty much at least 30 an hour.
Why would the Asian kids need tutoring?
October 31, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

tutor them asian kids in SATs
pretty much at least 30 an hour.
Why would the Asian kids need tutoring?
They arent just born smart bruh, they got strict ass parents lol. I remember dude at my school got a 36 on his ACT and everybody was like you're a genius how'd you do so well. He was like.....i took it like 8 times, and got an 18 my first try. 
October 31, 2013 @ 08:26 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

You can play yu gi oh money games with Dstyles
October 31, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
isthistobe

street pharmacist.
street retail
November 1, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
killyour

i score hockey games. around $25 a game and its the easiest job ever.
November 1, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
zzzboy

college jobs ARE the best btw.

i got paid $12.70 an hour to sit at a desk in front of 3 computer labs.  i did homework and studying the entire time or i just watched funny videos lol.  i had about 5-10 minutes of work per hour LOL (fixing printers and stupid shit).

it's like i got paid to study.
November 4, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
Black Donald Trump

college jobs ARE the best btw.

i got paid $12.70 an hour to sit at a desk in front of 3 computer labs.  i did homework and studying the entire time or i just watched funny videos lol.  i had about 5-10 minutes of work per hour LOL (fixing printers and stupid shit).

it's like i got paid to study.
ya thats what im doing now, if i was getting 12.70 i wouldn't be complaining but i get minimum wage, about 8 per hour. and limited hours so it makes shit tough
November 4, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
Super Villain

Just suck dick, you DO go to college anyways...
November 4, 2013 @ 02:24 PM
Black Samurai

+1 for Ansari reference 

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

November 4, 2013 @ 03:23 PM
Soul Rize

yo im going to go apply for a vallet but i got no standard driving exp. WHERE CAN I LEARN IT. im already applying today but i still need to Actually learn it. Any ideas where to learn it?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 4, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
Paul_Noir

I work with my uncle as a gardener at the college I'm going to. I moved in with them after my brother passed away after we had a dance crew battle. Now I'm trying to join this fraternity called the Thetas!

When in doubt, Fap it out...-Paul_Noir

November 5, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
kidkorea

I used to buy/sell sneakers and high end denim on here, ebay, sufi, and style forum while I was in college.

I was making a few hundred bucks a week and it was pretty easy. 

I also had friends who "worked" at the library, All they had to do was help people check in/out books but i know he used to that to study mostly. Getting paid to hit the books aint too bad. 

There's also some websites where you can upload your class notes and get paid to share them with other students. Google it I forget the name.

There's always a way to make a few extra bucks here and there, just gotta put in the work !

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

November 7, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

I'm going to be laid off all winter and have been looking for some side gigs to keep me busy. I just found out about coin roll hunting. US coins that are pre-1965 are 90% silver and coins between 1965-1970 are 40% silver. 90% half dollars sell on eBay for $10+ and 40% half dollars sell on eBay for $4+.

Basically you go to your bank and withdraw a couple hundred dollars from your account in the form of your choosing (half dollars, quarters, etc), sort out the silver coins and deposit the rest back into your account. Anyone ever try this?
November 7, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
PaydPal

Telemarketing Ticket Sales Or Modeling Agent for a sus company.

Did them both made gwapachino ($1,000-$1,500) a week working 20 hrs or less.

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

Please login first to reply.