FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
January 19, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
stalker46ss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP7zn8g9kVs

Cali itself = grimer than all of Canada put together

CrackPipes
How many fucking L's do you wanna take? Serious shit B... just logg off, make a new yahoo account, come back to HB, make a new account here, stop talking like u hood, realize u a suburban ass faggot from Canada, relax, stop wanking off, and chill out in these forums

i dont fuckin live in the surburbs tho? why u keep saying shit that isn't true? are you mentally retarded bruhbruh?

what i dont get is that people here are saying ur from the suburbs yet your trying to deny it and claim to live in a poor hoodrat area. you trying to be those kids in that video. showing off your shitty apartments. cmon b if i were you or those kids i would at least claim to live in the suburbs with a nice ass house and some cars.
January 19, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
valleyla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP7zn8g9kVs

Cali itself = grimer than all of Canada put together

CrackPipes
How many fucking L's do you wanna take? Serious shit B... just logg off, make a new yahoo account, come back to HB, make a new account here, stop talking like u hood, realize u a suburban ass faggot from Canada, relax, stop wanking off, and chill out in these forums

i dont fuckin live in the surburbs tho? why u keep saying shit that isn't true? are you mentally retarded bruhbruh?

what i dont get is that people here are saying ur from the suburbs yet your trying to deny it and claim to live in a poor hoodrat area. you trying to be those kids in that video. showing off your shitty apartments. cmon b if i were you or those kids i would at least claim to live in the suburbs with a nice ass house and some cars.
Nah bruh, the cool thing is to brag about how tough and poor the neighborhood you live is. It's cool to live in impoverished areas to cats on the internet. 

Ask anyone who REALLY lives in the hood, they don't wanna live there but cats on the internet try to glamorize it. 
January 19, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
AmericanLegend

at the end of the day this all comes down to canadians trying to copy americans
shits sad tbh 
american media, movies, music been had world influence 

taste the glamour

January 19, 2013 @ 03:14 PM
eidaow

North end halifax/spryfield has a lot of hood ass shit going on too

i dunno why americans think that canada doesn't have violent crime.. its pretty fucking ignorant.
im surprised u know where these areas are. i'm from the north end tho and trust me, there are only 2 places that are dangerous, the rest of the north end consist of a bunch of faggot ass hipsters. spryfield is also gay as fuck, its full of  white wannabe tuff guys like yourself.

~ h a n s u m ~

January 19, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
dmwalking

Damn  son, this adds another L to your collection.  Dark skinned people in "urban" clothing aren't automatically hood.  I saw nothing hood in that video.  I saw brown skinned people imitating mannerisms and slang from American rappers and having a good time in a club.  There was nothing hood about that video.  That was more of a club video.  Getting your hair braided doesn't make someone a gangsta. 

Instead of trying to prove that your area is hood, just be happy that it's culturally diverse and not nearly as bad as other places.   Nigga, in real life, half the hood is working to get OUT the hood.  Your privileged ass is thinking the hood is sweet cuz you don't gotta deal with the reality of it.  If you really lived in the hood, you would be trying to get out, not prove how hood it is. TF outta here.  

You should legit stop talking son.  The more you talk the more faggoty you sound. straight up. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

Please login first to reply.