Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 21, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
JStorm803

..have fun with those STDs.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

January 21, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
oneallah

..have fun with those STDs.
January 22, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

kanye don't care how many guys she's been with because he was gettin all the hoes himself. they're 2 grown ass people, get over it. also kim lost her dad at a young age and kanye lost his mom, i'm sure they connect on that emotional level. and obviously kim looks great. ye is in his 30's, he doesn't care about wifing some pure artsy in tune with the culture chick anymore, he wants somebody in his tax bracket he can raise a family with. grown shit pretty much

www.NickyDsss.com

January 22, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
p_jhonstone

Remember...this bitch has accumulated 100s of millions of dollars from getting dicked down. Imagine if your the proprietor of that. FOREVER

eastlyn.tumblr.com cookboystuss@gmail.com

January 22, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
Tsundere

kanye don't care how many guys she's been with because he was gettin all the hoes himself. they're 2 grown ass people, get over it. also kim lost her dad at a young age and kanye lost his mom, i'm sure they connect on that emotional level. and obviously kim looks great. ye is in his 30's, he doesn't care about wifing some pure artsy in tune with the culture chick anymore, he wants somebody in his tax bracket he can raise a family with. grown shit pretty much
youre a corny motherfucker just like your music

Please login first to reply.