Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 18, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
chief

So I have an iPhone 4s that was previously synced to my friend's computer because mine was broken. I recently got a new one and so I couldn't add new music from my iTunes obviously. I went to sync music (to my iTunes), which would delete my current iPhone music obviously, so I did this. However now that it is synced up, and when I add music, I can't edit it from my iPhone or create new playlists from my iPhone. How do I get it so I can pick and choose songs to delete from my iPhone music library instead of choosing the iPhone sync music menu

this is what it looks like before I add any music but synced it up

this is what it looks like when I sync it up and add music. at this point I can't delete songs individually from the iphone library, but rather have to do it from this screen instead which is what i don't want

please halp

•••

January 18, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
G8tor

this be why I never update iTunes

off top

January 18, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
BKBROWN

if you want to just delete certain songs then you can swipe the song title in the ipod app

you can also get a program to download the music to your computer so you can sync everything

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 16, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
malik58

suspended

I hope this guide helps.
It's about "how to sync music to iPhone without iTunes".
nigga he posted this question 6 months ago 

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

August 15, 2014 @ 12:02 PM
Helgen

Yo, just authorize your account, then hit sync and apply, don't check that checkbox when you sync it though, just hit it at the bottom.
August 15, 2014 @ 12:54 PM
TR.eat

Hopefully he didn't wait 19 months for your comments to synch his music

Please login first to reply.