iTunes 11 won't let me put music on my iPhone 4s unless I sync my music

January 18, 2013 @ 03:16:42
So I have an iPhone 4s that was previously synced to my friend's computer because mine was broken. I recently got a new one and so I couldn't add new music from my iTunes obviously. I went to sync music (to my iTunes), which would delete my current iPhone music obviously, so I did this. However now that it is synced up, and when I add music, I can't edit it from my iPhone or create new playlists from my iPhone. How do I get it so I can pick and choose songs to delete from my iPhone music library instead of choosing the iPhone sync music menu

this is what it looks like before I add any music but synced it up

this is what it looks like when I sync it up and add music. at this point I can't delete songs individually from the iphone library, but rather have to do it from this screen instead which is what i don't want

please halp

January 18, 2013 @ 03:20:38
this be why I never update iTunes

off top

January 18, 2013 @ 03:20:39
if you want to just delete certain songs then you can swipe the song title in the ipod app

you can also get a program to download the music to your computer so you can sync everything

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 16, 2013 @ 15:45:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
I hope this guide helps.
It's about "how to sync music to iPhone without iTunes".
nigga he posted this question 6 months ago 

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

6 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 15, 2014 @ 12:02:14
Yo, just authorize your account, then hit sync and apply, don't check that checkbox when you sync it though, just hit it at the bottom.
August 15, 2014 @ 12:54:08
Hopefully he didn't wait 19 months for your comments to synch his music
Please login first to reply.