Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 18, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
chief

So I have an iPhone 4s that was previously synced to my friend's computer because mine was broken. I recently got a new one and so I couldn't add new music from my iTunes obviously. I went to sync music (to my iTunes), which would delete my current iPhone music obviously, so I did this. However now that it is synced up, and when I add music, I can't edit it from my iPhone or create new playlists from my iPhone. How do I get it so I can pick and choose songs to delete from my iPhone music library instead of choosing the iPhone sync music menu

this is what it looks like before I add any music but synced it up

this is what it looks like when I sync it up and add music. at this point I can't delete songs individually from the iphone library, but rather have to do it from this screen instead which is what i don't want

please halp

•••

January 18, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
G8tor

this be why I never update iTunes

off top

January 18, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
BKBROWN

if you want to just delete certain songs then you can swipe the song title in the ipod app

you can also get a program to download the music to your computer so you can sync everything

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 16, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
malik58

suspended

I hope this guide helps.
It's about "how to sync music to iPhone without iTunes".
nigga he posted this question 6 months ago 

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

5 days ago
Martin140815

When you confronted the situation that you delete the data on iDevice accidentally, what method will you resort to? Theoretically, they're deleted so that it is impossible for us to view them on iDevice directly. However, if the old data doesn’t replaced by the new ones, we still can manage to Recover Deleted Data from iPhone by technology.

It is well-known that those deleted data just becomes invisible instead of losing thoroughly. Therefore, we can Extract and Recover iPhone Data in some ways. iPhone Data Recovery is a good helper for you to recover deleted or lost data from iPhone easily.

More information:
How to Recover Call History on iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
4 days ago
Helgen

Yo, just authorize your account, then hit sync and apply, don't check that checkbox when you sync it though, just hit it at the bottom.
4 days ago
TR.eat

Hopefully he didn't wait 19 months for your comments to synch his music

Please login first to reply.