Craigslist, who fucks wit it?

January 18, 2013 @ 19:27:01
I bought a 22 just to fuck with craigslist
Last time some dude tried to rob my friend of his money (he was buying a PS3) and then me and his family came out the car (picture 4 hispanics coming out a tahoe ) and the nigga just bought the ps3 and shit...

Also, make sure the person you are dealing with isn't black or white
They be doin ppl dirty fam...

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

January 18, 2013 @ 19:27:13
Sold shit on there once bought a pallet of 9 xbox 360s and bout 30 ipod touches for 1.2k and sold em shits on the bay with a .45 in my pocket and atleast 2 homies by side.
dante with that .45 erryywhere lol not meant to be an insult or anything playa 
CL is cool sometimes i have gotten hit ups from ppl out in LA and shit which i aint tryna do tbh 

also one time my friends pretended to be some minor faggot online on CL responding to gay ppl on CL soo when we'd tell them to come outside eggs would be flying out the car and shit on the dude, i felt kinda bad but oh well 
I aint trying to get robbed out here aint taking out the .22 to tickle a muthafucka either lol I bought my wifes car from CL 14K cash had my homie in the back seat with the AR ready lol I know 2 people that been shot at and robbed thru CL my cuz got stabed 29 times trying to sell a iphone. Aint bout that life.

Lillyhammer

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 27, 2015 @ 13:44:43
I remember seeing some website dedicated to this guy who emailed people on craiglist, and just straight fucked with them, funny shit too,

http://dontevenreply.com/
Please login first to reply.
x