Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 19, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
ShoesBeWild

I don't know who's the biggest faggot, OP or Pharrell ? 
January 19, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
prettyboixl

Pharrell is Creative, produced a lot of hits, was poppin in the mid 2000s and  always was creative with the way he dressed. He's reaching 40 now, and had his time, made a name for his self. You can't stay on top forever. Pharrell and Poser can't even be put in the same category. 
January 19, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
camron

Op must be like 15 or some shit...half the shit that goes on in music and fashion would not be accepted if it was not for  that dude P........yall must be high off some shit...yall better check his track record.....
January 19, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
troylaflare596

I know pharrell made it possible for hip hop to be more openmined. I'm not doubting his production skills. The man knows music but he can barely skate a bowl. All I'm saying is he trying too hard?

LION PACK ULTA FRCE

January 19, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
troylaflare596

I know pharrell made it possible for hip hop to be more openmined. I'm not doubting his production skills. The man knows music but he can barely skate a bowl. All I'm saying is he trying too hard?

LION PACK ULTA FRCE

January 19, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
brandonicedout

Nah he isnt. He probably used to try and skate as a kid and used it as a way to market himself. Then when creating ice cream and bbc decided he wanted it to appeal to skaters. Its not like he is claiming to be a hardcore skater now like lil wayne is.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

January 19, 2013 @ 02:05 PM
goodsociety

Pharrell's a great producer, not to mention a singer aswell. I've never heard someone with a voice like him. I believe he's almost just as creative as Frank Ocean. Not to be a dickrider or anything, I personally just enjoy their music very much. 

I'm currently reading Pharrell's book and it's fucking spiffy. I recommend it to any fans of his or just wanting to know how he all started out and what he did during his prime. 
Frank Ocean is nothing compared to Pharrell. Lets just remember how many hit singles Pharrell has produced, while keeping his musical integrity and eclecticism. Frank Ocean, I do love, but he only writes and sings lyrics - no amazing musical or production skills like pharrell. And tbh on channel orange he was pretty fuckin terrible, especially compared to that gem called nostalgia ultra.
January 19, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

January 19, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
oneallah

bottom line is pharrell truly is a LEGEND of the music, and fashion industry 
he is at the same level of kanye west, so look at him that way
dude is nothing close to a poser, fags try to copy him
January 20, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
troylaflare596

Is That Jennifer Lawrence?

LION PACK ULTA FRCE