Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
January 17, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
troylaflare596

So Pharrell has been in a lot of interviews talking about style, music and what not. Sometimes It sounds like he's forcing himslef to sound smart. Plus, BBC looks like it's going bankrupt. Do y'all think pharrell is really an creative out of the world thinker or just a wanna be celeb in a good position?

LION PACK ULTA FRCE

January 17, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
backlikethat

In my honest opinion, the Neptunes are overrated. Their good, but not as amazing as everyone thinks them to be.
January 17, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
DarianaGrande

I don't think they're overrated. I mean they had the ability to produce hit records and make street hits. And everybody was on Pharells dick in the mid 2000's.I just think his time is up. 

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 17, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
troylaflare596

I don't think they're overrated. I mean they had the ability to produce hit records and make street hits. And everybody was on Pharells dick in the mid 2000's.I just think his time is up. 
But Is He Creative As He Appears?

LION PACK ULTA FRCE

January 17, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
rabbitman

But Is He Creative As He Appears?
But Why Are You Capitalizing The First Letter Of Each Word?

be careful what you pretend to be

January 17, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
veryrareandbased

Was never a fan of his music, but i can listen to his features. 

BBC/Ice Cream sucks ass. From being at the same par as Bape at one point to reebok outlets, to karmaloop to Zumiez smh

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

January 17, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
dmwalking

I think he was ahead of the curve for a while. It was just natural. But that pressure to always be on some next got him looking, sounding, and acting contrived these days.  He just needs to go back to acting natural.

I also think he's afraid of his age. I feel like he's still trying to hold onto his youth even though his tastes are maturing.  But someone should tell him that his fan base is growing up too. They wouldn't mind a more mature sound.  

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 17, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
popeyes

he cant even kickflip and shit.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

January 17, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
RawShack

^ lollllllllll

pharrell is pretty much ageless though so i'm sure he can still do whatever he wants.
January 17, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
Panther.

The man made a god damn movie. He's incredibly creative, but he's simply running out of ideas and losing his hype.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

January 18, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
drtmcgrt

he's had (still hasconfused a huge influence on a lot of people, especially on this site. not sure about the green hair doe..

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

January 18, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
Efil4zaggin

nigga is like 40 but still looking like 20s wtf confused

:0

January 18, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
VOMITSPIT

So Pharrell has been in a lot of interviews talking about style, music and what not. Sometimes It sounds like he's forcing himslef to sound smart. Plus, BBC looks like it's going bankrupt. Do y'all think pharrell is really an creative out of the world thinker or just a wanna be celeb in a good position?
lol just shut the fuck up

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

January 18, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
Araab-Muzik

dude got OWNED by VOMITSPIT! Lol
January 18, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
oneallah

yes he is creative,
bbc and icecream died recently after the end of their seasons
every other project he works on does become an instant hit though,
although recently he has looked like a crackhead and recently works with terribly untalented people
so he sort of fell off
January 18, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
Black Donald Trump

he made himself a boss, sittin on 80 million, that takes creativity/ingenuity.
January 18, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
johnathan

yes he is creative,
although recently he has looked like a crackhead and recently works with terribly untalented people
so he sort of fell off
Looked like a crackhead? Naw... Lol. I don't think you've ever met a crackhead in your life you suburban faggot. And info on terribly untalented people?

Like I don't understand how this question can even be brought up. Pharrell decided what was hot for a long time. Bape, BBC, Ice Cream full zip up hoodies, skate boarding in hip hop, the japanese cartoonish type shit. It was all brought to the American mainstream because of Pharrell. He's produced some of the biggest hits in the world. The neptunes are quite recognized and talented in their own right. Let's not forget he SOLD BBC/Ice Cream to Jay-Z before you started seeing it at Karmaloops and Zumies btw. Also without him and his influence on the culture today we probably would've been stuck back 5-10 years in terms of fashion and hip hop as an art form. He is really a pioneer to push hip hop into an art than just a grimy low level talent excuse for music. The game was saturated and dried out with that whole street hip hop shit before Pharrell really took over. The game you know today would not be where it is without Pharrell and his influence. 

free max b 2013

January 18, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
A!exander

yes he is creative,
so he sort of fell off
Looked like a crackhead? Naw... Lol. I don't think you've ever met a crackhead in your life you suburban faggot. And info on terribly untalented people?

Like I don't understand how this question can even be brought up. Pharrell decided what was hot for a long time. Bape, BBC, Ice Cream full zip up hoodies, skate boarding in hip hop, the japanese cartoonish type shit. It was all brought to the American mainstream because of Pharrell. He's produced some of the biggest hits in the world. The neptunes are quite recognized and talented in their own right. Let's not forget he SOLD BBC/Ice Cream to Jay-Z before you started seeing it at Karmaloops and Zumies btw. Also without him and his influence on the culture today we probably would've been stuck back 5-10 years in terms of fashion and hip hop as an art form. He is really a pioneer to push hip hop into an art than just a grimy low level talent excuse for music. The game was saturated and dried out with that whole street hip hop shit before Pharrell really took over. The game you know today would not be where it is without Pharrell and his influence. 
This ^^^
January 18, 2013 @ 07:50 AM
brandonicedout

If youre questioning Pharrell's career and impact on hip hop/fashion then you got a problem.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

January 18, 2013 @ 08:51 AM
Fonze

If youre questioning Pharrell's career and impact on hip hop/fashion then you got a problem.
This, he may not be what he used to be, but he still did big things. I don't like ice cream, but the original ice cream team was sick. Pharrell had some niggas that actually deserved to be sponsored on that team. And as for BBC, when I was in 5th grade watching Run's House, all I wanted was BBC. Over the years the brands have fell off, but at one point they were some great brands.
January 18, 2013 @ 08:58 AM
ramenboi

yeah they're definitely overrated. fuck em.
January 18, 2013 @ 09:30 AM
Shanklin

Remember when he supposedly signed this nigga lol 

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

January 18, 2013 @ 09:53 AM
daytona squared

nigga please 

no swag November

January 18, 2013 @ 09:58 AM
Apirate

cant really call em overrated. he pioneered skate hiphop and that distinct sound that wasnt really heard of when he was comin up. early 2000s

do admit his old shit was dope af.

http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ai1wW8sNOQ

http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM6jkEoQx1g
January 18, 2013 @ 10:02 AM
daytona squared

skate hip hop? dude is a poser lol he can barely ride the bowl i got love for pharrell but please dont bring skating into this 

no swag November

January 18, 2013 @ 10:22 AM
kawaii_boy69

you a real OG if you remember this
January 18, 2013 @ 12:26 PM
99%Shit

After The Clipse became irrelevant, so did Pharrell. #wampwamp

narsha.narsha.narsha

January 18, 2013 @ 01:56 PM
Moogy

Pharrell's a great producer, not to mention a singer aswell. I've never heard someone with a voice like him. I believe he's almost just as creative as Frank Ocean. Not to be a dickrider or anything, I personally just enjoy their music very much. 

I'm currently reading Pharrell's book and it's fucking spiffy. I recommend it to any fans of his or just wanting to know how he all started out and what he did during his prime. 
January 19, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
ThatGuyBars

Keyword: PRIME. Its 2013, Pharrell knows his time is up so he's just tryna stay relevant. He basically invented the shit Hip Hop artists wear today. If anybodys overrated its YMCMB."Trukfit I Dont Fuck With"

Ayyy!-Fonzie

January 19, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
EL_Guapo

Is OP mad he can't cawp BBC tees for 1 hunna dollaz?

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

Please login first to reply.