Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 17, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
LostJem

suspended

i was outside in my backyard and was looking at a tree me and my dad cut last year. 

as i was looking it had really hit me that my pops is just gettin older and so is my mom. 
and everyone around me including myself.
kinda scary to think about but its life.

after getting high i thought how in all honesty i could careless about my gadgets supreme and whatever clothes i have.
thats its just whatever we goin die anyways. im not depressed btw.

i just want to live subtle make changes for me this year going back to school and lay down what i wanna do in life.
get some paper 

i just realized material objects arent really anything to me as they were like a year or 2 ago

go out and take walks on trails and do shit while i still can jafeel?

idk im not in the typing mood atm

do you guys ever get some random thoughts like this?

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

January 17, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
*ER!C

called growing up fam cool
January 17, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
Teal.

called growing up fam

pretty much this.
January 17, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
Pantic

Hits me once in a while too, then i see a new shirt i wanna cop and im all bout them material goods again
January 17, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
DaPark

circle of life b

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

January 17, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
SilvioDante

All the time my line of work takes ones life and gives life to another.

You leave everything behind but i believe you shouldnt give up material possessions that make you live comfortable. Let me cop all your supreme stuff.
January 17, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
Soul Rize

yea i feel that . i go walks in some random places that be peaceful but of couse it feels better when you got a bestfriend that down. idk i wish i was one of them anime characters that be perfect with school/ lyfestyle. but for now i guess foucs on school... i hate reading college bOOKS!

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

January 18, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
LostJem

suspended

i understand not to give up everyday utilitys

but i mean ive been thru stuff the last couple of years
my parents loosing their jobs having to file for bankruptcy 
having to start over seeing them stressed and downgrading etc all that shit
and with that life lesson i mean some shit isnt really important as i thought 

i know the circle of life its nothing we can change its fun and scary at the same time.

have a good day yall 

January 18, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
craigsagersuit

real shit i always be fearing to see the day when parents will pass away 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

January 18, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
paulywalnuts

wow it's actually refreshing to see some honesty on this site for once...
i don't know if you guys have ever noticed, but material things will never fill that empty feeling inside...sure, it feels good to get something that you can hold and wear, but a time will never come when you have enough money or clothes...also it's important to mention i think it's proper to dress well as a grown up...that being said, there is nothing that can replace helping others...self esteem must come from doing esteemable acts...show gratitude...chances are if you were to roll the dice and be re-born as someone else, it would be in a country that is poor, and you would be going to bed hungry...so appreciate what you have, and without sounding like too much of a nut, work on your sprituality...because that is what you are talking about here...spirituality...thinking about life, and your parents, and how we will all someday die...that feeling that there is something bigger out there, that feeling that humbles you as you try and get in touch with your creator...a man that helps others and is in touch with a God of his understanding will never have empty feeling with which to fill with cawping 'preme...

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

January 18, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

One thing about life is you gotta make sure you do things you enjoy. Use every second you get to do something really.
January 19, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
crackpipedick

you sound like a broke nigga to be honest.

rich nigga gang we in dis
January 19, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
oneallah

everyone dies-some early some later so im not worried at all when im going to die,
the only thing im afraid of is my parents passing away, or be not being able to help a loved one when they are in trouble
just live every moment and be grateful for every moment you have because you never know when it will be over
January 19, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
LostJem

suspended

hop off my thread you be frontin erryday on here.
bitch made status. im not even gonna take my time with you lol

pauly i feel you man i havent prayed in a while and thats some food for thought i couldnt have said it better

and oneallah i feel you man parental units are my main concern and family 

April 12, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
LostJem

suspended

moms is hurt, im not going into details. but i can see the look in her eyes she's bothered emotionally and mentally. 
it kinda kills me that i actually started crying. she told me that she's considered leaving home to go live with nuns and shit and help people. im not gonna blame my dad and shit but damn i never really thought i would ever think this shit would happen where i would see them getting divorced. 

edit: not happening yet but my mother has brought it up before
also just had to get it off my chest friend was taking forever to reply and is kinda dealing with his own shit atm so yeah..
thanks HB fam

April 12, 2013 @ 07:05 AM

Inactive

damn i dun kno wut to say except i hope ur situation gets better bruh

stay strong and keep being there for ur mom

HB fams here for u if dat can help in any way
April 12, 2013 @ 09:54 AM
Tony Montana

You sound like a stupid nigga.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 12, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
madkunt

That thought is what we call "impermanence" in buddhism

Read up : http://buddhism.about.com/od/basicbuddhistteachings/a/Impermanence.htm
April 12, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
quiet1

suspended

Take care of your parents as they get older as they have took care of you as you grew up, and your right material shit isn't as important as they used to be cuz the way out government is going our future isn't promised, it's pretty much fucked. Save your money u are going to need it 

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

April 12, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

Yup, that's happened to me. When I was 14-16 (early 20's now) I spent most of my time browsing ISS,HB,NT,SF & SUFU. Clothes, money and materialistic possessions mattered to me more than anything. Then you just grow up and realize that they only have as much value as you give them. Besides, once you get something most of the time you'll get tired of it quick.

I bet ,most of you get excited as fuck when you order something but 2 weeks later don't even give a fuck about that shirt/hoody/shoe. 

Look into nihilism and epicureanism. They relate to what you post about. Epicurus was a materialist himself but believed that thought that you should limit your desires because nothing good ever comes from desire.
April 13, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
LostJem

suspended

Thanks blvckbieber(so odd too say lol) ill keep being there.
tryna be extra nice not the annoyance kind but the i gotcha kinda nice.

Thanks 407 gimmick account madkunt 

ill be looking into that. Get in touch with my inner essence cool

July 20, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
LostJem

suspended

Wuss up HB fam 

suppose there was no heaven or hell when you die. 

With that put into play say you just died..

Everything is all black. Only thing completely functioning is your brain and all you got is memories.
First thing I ask before i continue is  "was it really worth it?"

So it begins.. 
You begin to replay everything that ever happened in your life in great detail. 

If you read this I want you to take the time to consider this.

i want you to try and live by appreciating every second of the time your given and use it wisely. By that I mean appreciate the small things the time you spent for example putting toast In the oven to the time you spent accomplishing something you were trying to do. Or the time your wasting right now possibly. When you die it's not gonna matter how many women you fucked. How much money you made. How many drugs you did. How you were once that cool kid. What did you contribute to the planet? Or let alone to the universe that's alive and breathing. The small desicisons of everyday life or in the long run is what I want you to think about "was it really worth it" were you making a difference or just another human roaming this earth not tryna improve our species lifestyle for the greater cause. 

Im not saying you outta be a scientist and make a remarkable discovery or a person on the corner with a sign trying to get your voice heard

I want all you guys to get where you would all like to be so you can look back and say you living had a purpose and when your not on this planet you can say "yes my life was really worth it"

Have a goodnight fam

-Johnny 

July 20, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
SonOfRise

I try to just think thoughts that I will be the best me. I can only be me and no one will change me. I live my life how I want yea sure I follow rules but if I really want to do something I do it I don't fuck around. I'm going to live my life how I want.
Live your dreams, live your life.
I used to worry about dying but I don't anymore because if you think about it, dying doesn't exist. If your life really does flash before your eyes than when you die you see your life and when you come back up to yourself real time you just see your life flash before your eyes again and again and again. Like right now your life Is probably flashing before your eyes but you don't know it.

Idk tho.

I believe in heaven and stuff and I want to go there I want to be with my family and that's it. I just love my family I love every thing about them.
I just love everyone I just want to be on earth for ever. I want to live forever to see everything and experience life. Everyone's life I want to see everything grow first hand.
I want to see how humans progress I want to see the struggles I want to see the highs. I want to see plants grow I want to know how everything is.
I just want that.

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

July 20, 2013 @ 10:20 PM

Inactive

enjoy your life
October 17, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
LostJem

suspended

Hey guys if anyone can help me out or give me some insight..

soo i lied to my brother about me hitting his car. 

the honest truth was i was speeding in the residential areas and lost control and hit a house. 

i was doing about 50 and lost control and hit the curb and went flying to a persons lawn. 
so upon me landing on a persons lawn i dove into there walk way to access the door and my car took a peice off his house about the size of the length of my fingers. all around in like a circle form

i was very terrifed and didnt know what to do i had never been in a situation like that. i thought i wasnt gonna be covered by the insurance so i backed out and drove off causing a hit and run. 

the impact of all this with the curb caused me to hit my transmission and it began leaking so i had a trail of oil that they began following but went cold.

so upon this week when the car got towed the cops arrived at my house looking for my brother. 

i called the police and told them that it was actually me they were looking for.

so the car insurance is going to take care of everything of damages etc.

CHP want to get a word with me tomorrow so i am going to go do that.

right now i am going to go and apologize to the owners of the house and explain to them that i didnt mean to flee the scene i was just so scared that i had never been in a situation etc.

to you guys how does this look?

October 17, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
Bet

How old are you? That's going to really determine the outcome.
October 17, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
LostJem

suspended

How old are you? That's going to really determine the outcome.
i turn 20 in 3 weeks.

October 17, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
Bet

Sucks that you are over 18 not to sure what is going to happen but with a hit and run it's pretty serious, and you have to deal with the fucking CHP, good luck dude.
October 17, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
Vancouver

Hits me once in a while too, then i see a new shirt i wanna cop and im all bout them material goods again
word haha. thing is everyone has these thoughts once in a while or has at least had them before at some point, but what stops people from making changes in their life even after realizing this shit is just decades of conditioning and evolutionary pressure.

society wont let u escape cuz. dont wanna buy into this showboating materialistic bullshit well then most of society is gonna cast you out. you may find a few like minded people but shits not enough. you want a job you gonna have to play dress up and put on a fake smile. you want that business deal to go through? you better have a nice suit on bitch. you want a bad bitch you're gonna have to fit her description of what she wants. a girl may genuinely like you but chances are shes mad caught up in this bullshit and if you dont dress a certain way and have a certain status she wont date you cuz shes worried what her friends will think. 

sad world and sometimes we gotta play by their rules, aint nothing you can do. only preme can save us now
October 17, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
noire

Hey guys if anyone can help me out or give me some insight..

soo i lied to my brother about me hitting his car. 

the honest truth was i was speeding in the residential areas and lost control and hit a house. 

i was doing about 50 and lost control and hit the curb and went flying to a persons lawn. 
so upon me landing on a persons lawn i dove into there walk way to access the door and my car took a peice off his house about the size of the length of my fingers. all around in like a circle form

i was very terrifed and didnt know what to do i had never been in a situation like that. i thought i wasnt gonna be covered by the insurance so i backed out and drove off causing a hit and run. 

the impact of all this with the curb caused me to hit my transmission and it began leaking so i had a trail of oil that they began following but went cold.

so upon this week when the car got towed the cops arrived at my house looking for my brother. 

i called the police and told them that it was actually me they were looking for.

so the car insurance is going to take care of everything of damages etc.

CHP want to get a word with me tomorrow so i am going to go do that.

right now i am going to go and apologize to the owners of the house and explain to them that i didnt mean to flee the scene i was just so scared that i had never been in a situation etc.

to you guys how does this look?
start crying and they will take pity on you 

also wear really dirty clothing, you want them to think you are as poor as possible. 

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

Please login first to reply.