Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 17, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
crackpipedick

truth be told overall nick has talked more shit to more members in the past than I have. how come yall niggas dont request to see his bitch? I am very curious to see if he even has a girl.
The difference between you and him is that he never claimed his girl is hot or whatever. You go and claim that you'll shut everyone up by posting a pic of your girl and then proceed to post a pic of a girl you thought was hot.

I don't understand why you try to make it sound like you're doing better than people on HB. Truth is, you're not. Most of the users are still in HS so they can't really get a job better than retail. You're $15/hr is not impressive. Isn't minimum wage where you live like $10.25? I don't know how old you are but I think you said you were 22? If that's the case, a lot of people graduate college at 22 and they making more than 15/hr. Even if your pay was the same, they would advance faster in their careers than you would.

tl;dr: You try to make it sound like you're doing better than everyone else when you're probably behind the curve.

I've stated multiple times that I realize 15 an hour (plus commission) isn't a a lot of money, all I said was that it simply allows me to live comfortably and buy most things I want (at this stage in my life). It was other users that put words in my mouth by saying otherwise.

To add to that, I know a few people off the top of my head who graduated with BAs and BSc degrees who now are either unemployed or working somewhere for 10-13 an hour. The only difference is they have heaps of debt to pay off.

Lastly minimum wage is 8 dollars an hour in BC
http://www.labour.gov.bc.ca/esb/facshts/min-wage.htm
$10.25 as of May 2012

Those ppl with degrees and working 10-13 probably didn't do any internships during their school years. 
You have to stop pointing out the bottom end of society to justify yourself. The average college grad will make more than you out of college and will advance quicker and further than you.
Well its totally dependent on what you go to college for.... but like I said, I am happy with 0 debt right now... That being said I will go back to school this year for my electrical ticket, so its a non issue.
January 17, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
RiFF RaFF

truth be told overall nick has talked more shit to more members in the past than I have. how come yall niggas dont request to see his bitch? I am very curious to see if he even has a girl.
The difference between you and him is that he never claimed his girl is hot or whatever. You go and claim that you'll shut everyone up by posting a pic of your girl and then proceed to post a pic of a girl you thought was hot.

I don't understand why you try to make it sound like you're doing better than people on HB. Truth is, you're not. Most of the users are still in HS so they can't really get a job better than retail. You're $15/hr is not impressive. Isn't minimum wage where you live like $10.25? I don't know how old you are but I think you said you were 22? If that's the case, a lot of people graduate college at 22 and they making more than 15/hr. Even if your pay was the same, they would advance faster in their careers than you would.

tl;dr: You try to make it sound like you're doing better than everyone else when you're probably behind the curve.

I've stated multiple times that I realize 15 an hour (plus commission) isn't a a lot of money, all I said was that it simply allows me to live comfortably and buy most things I want (at this stage in my life). It was other users that put words in my mouth by saying otherwise.

To add to that, I know a few people off the top of my head who graduated with BAs and BSc degrees who now are either unemployed or working somewhere for 10-13 an hour. The only difference is they have heaps of debt to pay off.

$10.25 as of May 2012

Those ppl with degrees and working 10-13 probably didn't do any internships during their school years. 
You have to stop pointing out the bottom end of society to justify yourself. The average college grad will make more than you out of college and will advance quicker and further than you.
Well its totally dependent on what you go to college for.... but like I said, I am happy with 0 debt right now... That being said I will go back to school this year for my electrical ticket, so its a non issue.
shut the fuck up about debt. there's hella scholarships for people going to school. stop trying to justify you fucking up with school. just take the L

Be about it

January 17, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
crackpipedick

$10.25 as of May 2012

shut the fuck up about debt. there's hella scholarships for people going to school. stop trying to justify you fucking up with school. just take the L
Haha, you think every person that goes to college gets a fucking scholarship? damn you naive. I dunno how it is in the states, but most people in Canada pay to go to school. 

You sound like you are trying to justify digging yourself into 60,000 dollars worth of debt. maybe you should shut the fuck up.

What do you go to school for? 
January 17, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
craigsagersuit

this thread is ass B

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

February 14, 2013 @ 10:46 AM
starcclarke04

Huge debate with friends today during a car ride. my argument was that nightclubs are singles environments and people go there to hook up. Someone else, notably a girl, said otherwise. Then i was talking about how alcohol really suppresses the "moral" motives and that people hook-up regardless. I said this mostly because i've hooked up with a girl who told me she had a boyfriend afterwards but i know that this has happened to other people too. I just dont buy it that girls go to nightclub JUST to dance with friends and get wasted lol. thoughts?
Nightclub is surely the best place to hook up. I am fortunate to do it successfully many times.
February 14, 2013 @ 10:59 AM
inaninstant

I just goto night clubs to sit in the corner all fucked up on molly. Shit is awesome
February 14, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
unoedoe

so what about nightclubs
February 15, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
starcclarke04

I just goto night clubs to sit in the corner all fucked up on molly. Shit is awesome
It is all about enjoying in these Australian Nightclubs

Please login first to reply.