January 16, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

You just mad cause Genius Boddicker is styling on you. Its the real talk, Through and through. Boddicker can actually put the club down on his resume his experience is so prolific. Its that real.
January 16, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

it may not be their intention. but as Genius Boddicker has stated, Right dude come along and ask for the numbers or a dance she gonna shit on the girls night out and give out the number and pop that pussy no question.
lol i'm growing curious as to how old you are and if you've been to a club or bar hopping.

cuz even hanging out with all my GUY friends going to bars and clubs (yes, i will be the only girl, no i will not be sleeping with any of them).. i dont witness what you say would often happen or if anything, at all.

Genius Boddicker is the King Of Clubs. Genius Boddicker dont know how your friends get down tho, but if you havent seen what Boddicker is saying your dudes are more likely beta. Genius Boddicker the type who doesnt lose sleep or sweat if a girl tells me no to getting the number. Genius Boddicker easily moves on to the next group and continues said game plan because of his already stated belifs about the club.
damn you sound like a straight up faggot boy refferring to yourself over and over again int he 3rd person. shut the fuck up.

Genius Boddicker cares not for the hurt feelings of a Frail Faggot with  Burt Reynolds Moustache. Feel the need not to address the King of Clubs anymore and continue with your weak argument of made up girlfriend.
January 16, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
Brian@ONLY

lol trance festival, I was talking more about DMC, but yea I guess trance festivals too...
January 16, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

I read the first sentence of you guys arguing over the net and uninterestingly stop thinking "you guys take this shit wayyyy too serious"

jonjakob.blogspot.com

January 16, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
crackpipedick

it may not be their intention. but as Genius Boddicker has stated, Right dude come along and ask for the numbers or a dance she gonna shit on the girls night out and give out the number and pop that pussy no question.
lol i'm growing curious as to how old you are and if you've been to a club or bar hopping.

cuz even hanging out with all my GUY friends going to bars and clubs (yes, i will be the only girl, no i will not be sleeping with any of them).. i dont witness what you say would often happen or if anything, at all.

Genius Boddicker is the King Of Clubs. Genius Boddicker dont know how your friends get down tho, but if you havent seen what Boddicker is saying your dudes are more likely beta. Genius Boddicker the type who doesnt lose sleep or sweat if a girl tells me no to getting the number. Genius Boddicker easily moves on to the next group and continues said game plan because of his already stated belifs about the club.
damn you sound like a straight up faggot boy refferring to yourself over and over again int he 3rd person. shut the fuck up.

Genius Boddicker cares not for the hurt feelings of a Frail Faggot with  Burt Reynolds Moustache. Feel the need not to address the King of Clubs anymore and continue with your weak argument of made up girlfriend.

i dont understand why you niggas talk shit about burt reynolds in a negative connotation. burt has fucked 10x more bitches than your faggot ass. just watch boogie nights
January 16, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
missy.

troll realizes troll and stops. maybe you should to ^

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

January 16, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
crackpipedick

troll realizes troll and stops. maybe you should to ^

quiet men are speaking
January 16, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

"i dont understand why you niggas talk shit about burt reynolds in a negative connotation...."

This dude is really getting his Carl Thomas on with these hurt feelings about said moustache.

So emotional.

January 16, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
missy.

when you look like the little bunny that tries to act like a man by arguing with someone on the internet just to prove he's right......
you're a little bunny.. not a man.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

January 16, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
crackpipedick

"i dont understand why you niggas talk shit about burt reynolds in a negative connotation...."

This dude is really getting his Carl Thomas on with these hurt feelings about said moustache.

So emotional.

I was just inquiring as to why you speak of burt reynolds in a negative connotation.. you don't have an answer.. and you realized burt fucks more bithces than you.. so you came with that weak ass response about me being emotional. please go refer to yourself in the 3rd person some more you pathetic dumpster diving porch monkey
January 16, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
epyh

truth be told overall nick has talked more shit to more members in the past than I have. how come yall niggas dont request to see his bitch? I am very curious to see if he even has a girl.
The difference between you and him is that he never claimed his girl is hot or whatever. You go and claim that you'll shut everyone up by posting a pic of your girl and then proceed to post a pic of a girl you thought was hot.

I don't understand why you try to make it sound like you're doing better than people on HB. Truth is, you're not. Most of the users are still in HS so they can't really get a job better than retail. You're $15/hr is not impressive. Isn't minimum wage where you live like $10.25? I don't know how old you are but I think you said you were 22? If that's the case, a lot of people graduate college at 22 and they making more than 15/hr. Even if your pay was the same, they would advance faster in their careers than you would.

tl;dr: You try to make it sound like you're doing better than everyone else when you're probably behind the curve.
January 16, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
RiFF RaFF

truth be told overall nick has talked more shit to more members in the past than I have. how come yall niggas dont request to see his bitch? I am very curious to see if he even has a girl.
The difference between you and him is that he never claimed his girl is hot or whatever. You go and claim that you'll shut everyone up by posting a pic of your girl and then proceed to post a pic of a girl you thought was hot.

I don't understand why you try to make it sound like you're doing better than people on HB. Truth is, you're not. Most of the users are still in HS so they can't really get a job better than retail. You're $15/hr is not impressive. Isn't minimum wage where you live like $10.25? I don't know how old you are but I think you said you were 22? If that's the case, a lot of people graduate college at 22 and they making more than 15/hr. Even if your pay was the same, they would advance faster in their careers than you would.

tl;dr: You try to make it sound like you're doing better than everyone else when you're probably behind the curve.
preach

Be about it

January 16, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
crackpipedick

I've stated multiple times that I realize 15 an hour (plus commission) isn't a a lot of money, all I said was that it simply allows me to live comfortably and buy most things I want (at this stage in my life). It was other users that put words in my mouth by saying otherwise.

To add to that, I know a few people off the top of my head who graduated with BAs and BSc degrees who now are either unemployed or working somewhere for 10-13 an hour. The only difference is they have heaps of debt to pay off.

Lastly minimum wage is 8 dollars an hour in BC
January 16, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
hooper

this thread 
January 16, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

So emotional.

I was just inquiring as to why you speak of burt reynolds in a negative connotation.. you don't have an answer.. and you realized burt fucks more bithces than you.. so you came with that weak ass response about me being emotional. please go refer to yourself in the 3rd person some more you pathetic dumpster diving porch monkey

Brah the difference between you and Burt is, Burt Keeps it 100 percent white, you keep it 300 percent frail, fake, and faggot. Now Feel the need to keep proving yourself to the Minority Community that you supposedly loath and stop talking to Lord Genius Boddicker.
January 16, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
totalespionage

So emotional.

Brah the difference between you and Burt is, Burt Keeps it 100 percent white, you keep it 300 percent frail, fake, and faggot. Now Feel the need to keep proving yourself to the Minority Community that you supposedly loath and stop talking to Lord Genius Boddicker.
Zamn! 
January 16, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
crackpipedick

So emotional.

The fuck? You didnt answer my question at all. You just back pedaddled. You originally were using burt reynolds name in a negative connotation. And I was asking you why. I didn't ask you to compare burt and I.

Anyways you obviously lack reading comprehension skills so i'll just stop talking to your porch monkey ass.
January 16, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

So emotional.

The fuck? You didnt answer my question at all.

Word, I just shitted on you instead. Lord Genius Boddicker aint here to argue and Debate.
January 16, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
crackpipedick

So emotional.

Word, I just shitted on you instead. Lord Genius Boddicker aint here to argue and Debate.

brah you aint shittin on nobody. You shitted on yourself. you already displayed earlier in the thread that you are probably under 20 years old and claiming to have been to the club (lies), and you had a female call you out on your approach game (or should I say lack of).
January 16, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

So emotional.

brah you aint shittin on nobody. You shitted on yourself. you already displayed earlier in the thread that you are probably under 20 years old, and you had a female call you out on your approach game (or should I say lack of).

Can somebody get this Kirk Van Houten "Can a Borrow a feeling" ass nigga a friend? Nick come get your arch nemisis. He stays trying his hardest. 
January 16, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
crackpipedick

So emotional.

brah you aint shittin on nobody. You shitted on yourself. you already displayed earlier in the thread that you are probably under 20 years old, and you had a female call you out on your approach game (or should I say lack of).

Can somebody get this Kirk Van Houten "Can a Borrow a feeling" ass nigga a friend? Nick come get your arch nemisis. He stays trying his hardest. 
i should throw you a chain so you can tie yourself up in my front yard and put a sign on your back that says "yard ape, property of crackpipedick"
January 16, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

"Please oh Please Mr Boddicker, Tell me why my Burt Reynolds Moustache aint cool"---- Frail Pipe.

The rivers of tears this lame is crying over Lord Genius Boddicker shitting on his Burt Reynolds Moustache makes the Flooding of New Orleans look like a simple rain drop. 
January 16, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
crackpipedick

"Please oh Please Mr Boddicker, Tell me why my Burt Reynolds Moustache aint cool"---- Frail Pipe.

The rivers of tears this lame is crying over Lord Genius Boddicker shitting on his Burt Reynolds Moustache makes the Flooding of New Orleans look like a simple rain drop. 

dude just said he wants to shit on my moustache.. you gay bruh?
January 16, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
AD

dude just said he wants to shit on my moustache.. you gay bruh?
January 16, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
loofy

thread needs more long quotes
January 17, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Genius Boddicker never trolls about the trill speaks he enlightens HB with about the club, its real in the field. Missy aint gonna get the game, shes asian and I doubt she goes to the types of clubs Lord Genius Boddicker florishes in. Boddicker dont ride with the hopscotch music clubs.

Also to add because shes an asian girl, In Genius Boddickers vast experience they are the most timid when approaced, Most of them got their mother hens talking out their neck  for them in the Girls Night Out experience[usually its the fat chubby asian chick in a group of skinnies whom usually is the most easiest but mad casue she aint get picked). Or they got the Nerdy ass Parole Wardens with the titanium handcuffs on deck, just living for the cock block

"cuz even hanging out with all my GUY friends going to bars and clubs (yes, i will be the only girl, no i will not be sleeping with any of them).. i dont witness what you say would often happen or if anything, at all."

They act completly different than that of a group of mexicans/black/white girls, since when have you seen a group of Black dudes cock blocking for a few chicks or Mexican dudes doing the same for that matter? but that doesnt mean a total L for you or Genius Boddicker nah like stated, they are all obtainable just gotta be the right dude and timing is everything. 

Genius Boddicker usually waits till the huddle breaks up then come through with the clean pick up game.
January 17, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
crackpipedick

cot damn, writings essays. 

tl;dr ole' fag ass nigga
January 17, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

January 17, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
crackpipedick

Genius Boddicker never trolls about the trill speaks he enlightens HB with about the club, its real in the field. Missy aint gonna get the game, shes asian and I doubt she goes to the types of clubs Lord Genius Boddicker florishes in. Boddicker dont ride with the hopscotch music clubs.

Also to add because shes an asian girl, In Genius Boddickers vast experience they are the most timid when approaced, Most of them got their mother hens talking out their neck  for them in the Girls Night Out experience[usually its the fat chubby asian chick in a group of skinnies whom usually is the most easiest but mad casue she aint get picked). Or they got the Nerdy ass Parole Wardens with the titanium handcuffs on deck, just living for the cock block

"cuz even hanging out with all my GUY friends going to bars and clubs (yes, i will be the only girl, no i will not be sleeping with any of them).. i dont witness what you say would often happen or if anything, at all."

They act completly different than that of a group of mexicans/black/white girls, since when have you seen a group of Black dudes cock blocking for a few chicks or Mexican dudes doing the same for that matter? but that doesnt mean a total L for you or Genius Boddicker nah like stated, they are all obtainable just gotta be the right dude and timing is everything. 

Genius Boddicker usually waits till the huddle breaks up then come through with the clean pick up game.
I cant front tho, i lol'd @ "they got the Nerdy ass Parole Wardens with the titanium handcuffs on deck, just living for the cock block"
January 17, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
epyh

I've stated multiple times that I realize 15 an hour (plus commission) isn't a a lot of money, all I said was that it simply allows me to live comfortably and buy most things I want (at this stage in my life). It was other users that put words in my mouth by saying otherwise.

To add to that, I know a few people off the top of my head who graduated with BAs and BSc degrees who now are either unemployed or working somewhere for 10-13 an hour. The only difference is they have heaps of debt to pay off.

Lastly minimum wage is 8 dollars an hour in BC
http://www.labour.gov.bc.ca/esb/facshts/min-wage.htm
$10.25 as of May 2012

Those ppl with degrees and working 10-13 probably didn't do any internships during their school years. 
You have to stop pointing out the bottom end of society to justify yourself. The average college grad will make more than you out of college and will advance quicker and further than you.

Please login first to reply.