Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 16, 2013 @ 12:30 PM
Pantic

I wanna say there is decent girls out there, but experience taught me otherwise.
These hoes all out there to get dick, even if she's already getting yours
January 16, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
crackpipedick

Still waiting... You just gonna bitch out and pretend this thread doesn't exist again fuckwit?

show me a pic of your bitch frail ass  niigga.. huh nigga? i wanna see the pic of your busted ass hoe nigga. show me nigga, lemme see her fucked up grill.
January 16, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
SHARKlN

January 16, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
totalespionage

January 16, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
crackpipedick

^ yall niggas think you are london with the .gifs but truth be told yall aint shit
January 16, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
SHARKlN

lol, that stockholm syndrome
January 16, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
totalespionage

^ yall niggas think you are london with the .gifs but truth be told yall aint shit
January 16, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
Teal.

Still waiting...

January 16, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
DaPark

In thread for response.

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

January 16, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
crackpipedick

truth be told overall nick has talked more shit to more members in the past than I have. how come yall niggas dont request to see his bitch? I am very curious to see if he even has a girl.
January 16, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
Teal.

^ i'm waiting for both of you niggas.
January 16, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
.kciN

truth be told overall nick has talked more shit to more members in the past than I have. how come yall niggas dont request to see his bitch? I am very curious to see if he even has a girl.
hahahah like fuck I have, you piece of shit! Like i said, I didn't threaten to post a pic of my girl in an attempt to gain e-props and get other members off my back but if you post one then I will be kind enough to your undeserving bitch ass to reciprocate. It is becoming increasingly evident however that once again you were merely talking big online and no girl in her right mind would want to be stuck with your socially awkward, frail, overly aggressive ass... Post a pic faggot.
January 16, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
crackpipedick

hahahah like fuck I have, you piece of shit! Like i said, I didn't threaten to post a pic of my girl in an attempt to gain e-props and get other members off my back but if you post one then I will be kind enough to your undeserving bitch ass to reciprocate. It is becoming increasingly evident however that once again you were merely talking big online and no girl in her right mind would want to be stuck with your socially awkward, frail, overly aggressive ass... Post a pic faggot.

lol nick, i know why you want me to post it so bad, its so you can play creeper ass facebook detective and go try and find her (or me) on every form of social media known to man. straight up.
January 16, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
.kciN

lol nick, i know why you want me to post it so bad, its so you can play creeper ass facebook detective and go try and find her (or me) on every form of social media known to man. straight up.
Either she doesnt exist (most likely) or you're too embarrassed to post a pic... Either way you lose fuckboy, log off
January 16, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
crackpipedick

Either she doesnt exist (most likely) or you're too embarrassed to post a pic... Either way you lose fuckboy, log off

mmmmmmmmm no.\

just show HB your girl nick.. i will stop talking shit to you if she exsists. I may even respect you.
January 16, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
missy.

A there's a female on this Forum?? (besides all the bitchmade homo-thugs)

EDIT: @missy. Iight I see you lil bunny, post a real pic of your bad self girl
Claims to be a baller, hits up first female he encounters on HB with the quickness... Dat 2013 fuckboi thirst be real

this asap dude really just messaged me. can we all just lie and say i have a penis... im hoping he'd buy it.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

January 16, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
missy.

it is what you make it. 

bar hopping, night clubs.. all the same shit. you either go with whatever intentions you have whether it be hooking up or just getting fucked up with homies or dancing with your girls or your significant either. 

who cares.

nah, unless you brought your sand to the beach you are there to hook up. Girls arent going to out right say it, but if a dude that catches their attention comes through, asks for the digits she aint gonna say no, no matter what her faggot ass mother hen she brought along thinks. They will shit on the girls night out for the right dick.
ah yes so you know what all girls intentions are.. cuz im pretty sure i've gone to a bar or club single or taken without said sand and have acquired numbers and did not call them... 
i'd rather get my dick-- i mean pussy (if we're lying about my genitals) -- elsewhere.

January 16, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

it is what you make it. 

bar hopping, night clubs.. all the same shit. you either go with whatever intentions you have whether it be hooking up or just getting fucked up with homies or dancing with your girls or your significant either. 

who cares.

nah, unless you brought your sand to the beach you are there to hook up. Girls arent going to out right say it, but if a dude that catches their attention comes through, asks for the digits she aint gonna say no, no matter what her faggot ass mother hen she brought along thinks. They will shit on the girls night out for the right dick.
ah yes so you know what all girls intentions are.. .
course I do, Im a Genius, Right Dude comes along, Said girl gonna give up them numbers,them draws etc and the Bar/Club is the right place for that transaction and everybody that goes knows this.
January 16, 2013 @ 07:17 PM
missy.

/pat pat. whatever you say

January 16, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
DarianaGrande

I think women can actually go out with friends with no intentions of hooking up. But when niggas go out their only objective is pussy.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 16, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

it may not be their intention. but as Genius Boddicker has stated, Right dude come along and ask for the numbers or a dance she gonna shit on the girls night out and give out the number and pop that pussy no question.
January 16, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
Brian@ONLY

lol dat young i never been up in a club i'm naive lifestyle doe

i just put it into words that you kids could relate to.  probably not many have been exposed to things world wide, but there are clubs all over the world where DJs play and people attend them to hear these artists play and not necessarily be out there to hook up.  take a festival for example, ones that happen in cities world wide spread out among various clubs within said city, everyone out isn't just out cuz they single or looking to bang.  most of the time that happens as an added plus.  i know what you thinking already though, we be out there sweatin, poppin molly's but that's probably as far as you youngins will know about it cuz rappers rap about it.
January 16, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
DarianaGrande

Ok Brian your so cool and know so much more than us and were stupid kids who listen to everything rappers say. 

January 16, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
missy.

it may not be their intention. but as Genius Boddicker has stated, Right dude come along and ask for the numbers or a dance she gonna shit on the girls night out and give out the number and pop that pussy no question.
lol i'm growing curious as to how old you are and if you've been to a club or bar hopping.

cuz even hanging out with all my GUY friends going to bars and clubs (yes, i will be the only girl, no i will not be sleeping with any of them).. i dont witness what you say would often happen or if anything, at all.

also wondering if i'm viewed as being part of that naivety.. cuz last i checked.......... lol anywhoo

January 16, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

lol dat young i never been up in a club i'm naive lifestyle doe

i just put it into words that you kids could relate to.  probably not many have been exposed to things world wide, but there are clubs all over the world where DJs play and people attend them to hear these artists play and not necessarily be out there to hook up.  take a festival for example,

nobody talkinga bout them shitty  trance attraction clubs brah.

We're talking about real bars/real clubs where jumping around in front of each other playing hop scotch gets nothing but Fuck outta heres. 
January 16, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
craigsagersuit

heres a pic of my ex chick

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

January 16, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
DarianaGrande

Aint you black Craig? I see you nigga cool

January 16, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

lol i'm growing curious as to how old you are and if you've been to a club or bar hopping.

cuz even hanging out with all my GUY friends going to bars and clubs (yes, i will be the only girl, no i will not be sleeping with any of them).. i dont witness what you say would often happen or if anything, at all.

Genius Boddicker is the King Of Clubs. Genius Boddicker dont know how your friends get down tho, but if you havent seen what Boddicker is saying your dudes are more likely beta. Genius Boddicker the type who doesnt lose sleep or sweat if a girl tells me no to getting the number. Genius Boddicker easily moves on to the next group and continues said game plan because of his already stated belifs about the club.
January 16, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
missy.

with the way you talk, you sound like you're under 20... not even old enough to go bar hopping. pls stahp.

January 16, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
crackpipedick

Genius Boddicker is the King Of Clubs. Genius Boddicker dont know how your friends get down tho, but if you havent seen what Boddicker is saying your dudes are more likely beta. Genius Boddicker the type who doesnt lose sleep or sweat if a girl tells me no to getting the number. Genius Boddicker easily moves on to the next group and continues said game plan because of his already stated belifs about the club.
damn you sound like a straight up faggot boy refferring to yourself over and over again int he 3rd person. shut the fuck up.

Please login first to reply.