Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 15, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
jaeyoung

Huge debate with friends today during a car ride. my argument was that nightclubs are singles environments and people go there to hook up. Someone else, notably a girl, said otherwise. Then i was talking about how alcohol really suppresses the "moral" motives and that people hook-up regardless. I said this mostly because i've hooked up with a girl who told me she had a boyfriend afterwards but i know that this has happened to other people too. I just dont buy it that girls go to nightclub JUST to dance with friends and get wasted lol. thoughts?
January 16, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
.kciN

The majority of single people who go to clubs definitely do so to hook up
January 16, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
crackpipedick

most girls go to clubs with the intention to "dance and get wasted", however in the back of their mind, subconsciously they are there to hook up with dudes. Its basically an excuse because they are insecure and they don't wanna sound/feel like sluts.

That said, I have gone to clubs with my girl when neither of us are looking to hook up with anyone, and danced and gotten wasted... 
January 16, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
.kciN

most girls go to clubs with the intention to "dance and get wasted", however in the back of their mind, subconsciously they are there to hook up with dudes. Its basically an excuse because they are insecure and they don't wanna sound/feel like sluts.

That said, I have gone to clubs with my girl when neither of us are looking to hook up with anyone, and danced and gotten wasted... 
January 16, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
crackpipedick

How can you even talk shit? I have never seen you post a picture of your "girl" on HB. you have just as much proof that you have a girlfriend that I do. Please post a pic then you can have a pass, until then you cant say shit faggot.
January 16, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
Ferris.Bueller

January 16, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
mffns

lol why you mad nerd
January 16, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
crackpipedick

lol why you mad nerd
who mad? i wanna see nick post a picture of his busted ass girlfriend. I know everyone on HB wants to see that shit
January 16, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
.kciN

Well I didn't threaten to post a pic of my girl in the midst of another online tantrum to "shut you frail bitches up" but for the record if you post a pic of your REAL girl with you in the pic, then I will post one too.
January 16, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
Teal.

if crack post....it going to be a site to see

January 16, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
ndrew

change thread to post pic of your girlfriends vol self ether

www.headhunterla.com

January 16, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
Aubrey.

CrackedDick in here too? You cool in the head there fam?

I thought you would have learned your lesson by now. You a FUCKBOY who fronts about living in the toughest streets of Canada when in HARSH ACTUALITY lives where the most problematic misfortune is stray pets. Your comments and posts are invalid here son, FALL BACK. 

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

January 16, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
.kciN

Cmon blowjoblips, we haven't got all day fuckboi
January 16, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
AmericanLegend

change thread to post pic of your girlfriends vol self ether

taste the glamour

January 16, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
totalespionage

January 16, 2013 @ 02:28 AM
.kciN

Still waiting... You just gonna bitch out and pretend this thread doesn't exist again fuckwit?
January 16, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
tmwtg

Still waiting... You just gonna bitch out and pretend this thread doesn't exist again fuckwit?
Damn, this dude is gunning. Kudos.
January 16, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
unemployed

well i guess ill start, heres my girl:
January 16, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
totalespionage

LULZ
January 16, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
loofy

tmz got a video footage of some guy shooting in a crowd at a nightclub brawl, saw it on tv damn

http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/13/hollywood-nightclub-man-killed-dead-fight-video/
January 16, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
Soul Rize

RIP faggot crackapips . didn't even show

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

January 16, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
Teal.

January 16, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

OG pic of me and my girl

2010 era

jonjakob.blogspot.com

January 16, 2013 @ 06:13 AM
missy.

it is what you make it. 

bar hopping, night clubs.. all the same shit. you either go with whatever intentions you have whether it be hooking up or just getting fucked up with homies or dancing with your girls or your significant either. 

who cares.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

January 16, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
asapjunior

crackpipedick tryna live my life

Bae & I

go so hard they call me gosohard

January 16, 2013 @ 06:48 AM
RiFF RaFF

it is what you make it. 

bar hopping, night clubs.. all the same shit. you either go with whatever intentions you have whether it be hooking up or just getting fucked up with homies or dancing with your girls or your significant either. 

who cares.

^ missy

Be about it

January 16, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
asapjunior

A there's a female on this Forum?? (besides all the bitchmade homo-thugs)

EDIT: @missy. Iight I see you lil bunny, post a real pic of your bad self girl

go so hard they call me gosohard

January 16, 2013 @ 09:56 AM
.kciN

A there's a female on this Forum?? (besides all the bitchmade homo-thugs)

EDIT: @missy. Iight I see you lil bunny, post a real pic of your bad self girl
Claims to be a baller, hits up first female he encounters on HB with the quickness... Dat 2013 fuckboi thirst be real

January 16, 2013 @ 10:07 AM
Fibrelight

January 16, 2013 @ 10:21 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

it is what you make it. 

who cares.

nah, unless you brought your sand to the beach you are there to hook up. Girls arent going to out right say it, but if a dude that catches their attention comes through, asks for the digits she aint gonna say no, no matter what her faggot ass mother hen she brought along thinks. They will shit on the girls night out for the right dick.

Please login first to reply.