January 15, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
Ghidrah

It's not a joking matter.... Grow up.
Catching feels over something that never happened?

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

January 15, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
thesupergoodlife

The Facebook pages got me, that's cold right there. You can't fake shit like that.
January 15, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
DarianaGrande

does anybody have actual links to the fb pages to see when they were really started?

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 15, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
B Low Brown

The Facebook pages got me, that's cold right there. You can't fake shit like that.
you cant? you honestly believe that? Have you seen what people do with photoshop? You wont believe the shit people make up for a good story

Like why would someone slip up & make a page day(s) before it happens? Its becoming ridiculous. Same with the picture of the girl with Obama, it was very believable until I saw a video debunking the whole case..there are a TON of other pictures of the family with Obama that the "sandy hook hoax!!!" People on youtube never cared to show. 

On another note.. 

Some of the few remaining valid holes in the story is why the old man told conflicting stories to different people, & why there were conflicting stories about what weapon was used. & even then, the old man could be crazy & there was just confusion from the media about the gun.. 

Some videos talk about how the media sways people's minds to think a certain way, when the conspiracy videos do the EXACT SAME THING.

Hard to trust any source nowadays tbh. 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

January 15, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
Black Jew

can't you just change the name of a facebook page if you made it?
January 16, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
B Low Brown

can't you just change the name of a facebook page if you made it?
yeah, & thats exactly what i was thinking happened. someone thought it was a good idea to start some shit 

January 16, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
Hashy

Propaganda
January 16, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
ignorantian

i am still skeptical. very interesting shit though and I am mad suspicious. 
a good read though http://gawker.com/5976204/
January 16, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
Hellah Fresh

Now that the got everyone searching and trying to find the truth in the front yard... they are slowly sneaking around the back yard stripping away the 2nd Amendment. Do you see how they do it? They got everyone distracted with the left hand while you don't see or know whats going on with the right hand.
January 16, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
JohnvHarrison

Now that the got everyone searching and trying to find the truth in the front yard... they are slowly sneaking around the back yard stripping away the 2nd Amendment. Do you see how they do it? They got everyone distracted with the left hand while you don't see or know whats going on with the right hand.
bruh hush. 

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

January 16, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
valleyla

you cant? you honestly believe that? Have you seen what people do with photoshop? You wont believe the shit people make up for a good story

Like why would someone slip up & make a page day(s) before it happens? Its becoming ridiculous. Same with the picture of the girl with Obama, it was very believable until I saw a video debunking the whole case..there are a TON of other pictures of the family with Obama that the "sandy hook hoax!!!" People on youtube never cared to show. 

On another note.. 

Some of the few remaining valid holes in the story is why the old man told conflicting stories to different people, & why there were conflicting stories about what weapon was used. & even then, the old man could be crazy & there was just confusion from the media about the gun.. 

Some videos talk about how the media sways people's minds to think a certain way, when the conspiracy videos do the EXACT SAME THING.

Link to the video debunking the whole case?
January 16, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
Beach2theBay

I just got an email saying it was a hoax. I don't even know how the fuck these people even got my email. It's an email I only use to sign up for facebook and spotify and shit. Here's what it says:

Excerpt from Muad'Dib's January 7th, 2013 Critical Mass Radio interview:

...They used a poster child for this to get everybody's sympathy and to get everybody's emotions up so that they could hopefully bring in a gun ban. They used a little poster child, a little blonde-haired blue-eyed six year old girl. She was the face, the poster child. She was supposedly killed along with the other 19 six year olds and seven year olds at Sandy Hook. Three days later Obama was there doing a photo op and she's sitting on his knee. She's supposed to be dead, used as a poster child, this little girl died - she's sitting on Obama's knee three days later. The same little girl. 

And then they have her parents interviewed. It shows that they're all actors. It never really happened, because the guy that was supposedly her dad, is shown in the video where he's to the side and he's laughing and joking with other people and then he's called up in front of the camera. He's off to the left. Then he's called to the center, to the focus of the camera to be interviewed and to give his speech about Sandy Hook and about his daughter. And he goes from on the side from laughing and joking with everybody, he comes up to the center and ... he takes the joking, smiling face off and you can see him physically trying to force his face to look sad and then he starts talking about how his daughter's been killed. They're actors. There were no bodies. 

It was a made for TV drama to try to ram through the gun control laws, because they want to kill the American people and they can't kill armed people. That's why Hitler disarmed the Germans, it's why Stalin disarmed the Russians, it's why chairman Mao disarmed the Chinese and they killed between them something like 120 million of their own people. And that's what they want to do in America and they can't do it because the people have the Second Amendment and they have guns. So they have to do all of this, and they'll keep doing it. There will be more incidents like this, which are made for television, until they manage to persuade the American people to give up their guns. And then they'll start killing the Americans. Because the Americans are the only people stopping them from doing what they want to do already. They know they can't put their next phase, which is reducing the world's population, they can't put that phase into operation whilst the Americans have got millions of guns. 

January 16, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
keety

I love how conspiracy theorist and skeptics constantly attempt to dig under the surface, make connections where they don't exist, and the holy grail by which they follow is just flat out fabricated story telling. The existence of big foot, God, and the Easter Bunny seem to be irrational and bullshit but then they cling on to stuff like this and the Illuminati, and the ever so retarded "9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB" enthusiast. While doing all this, they ignore the reality which is right in front of them, the issues that are in plane sight and we're all aware but yet they put their concern in pretentious claims spawned by youtube videos like this for example. While poverty, starving children, AIDS, global warming,war, inner city violence, all become no matter of concern but then people feel its necessary to invest their time and energy into focusing on some bullshit conspiracies. 

I can't comprehend the ignorance of some people to believe in this kind of shit, the gullible are easily amused. 
January 16, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
B Low Brown

On another note.. 

By whole case I meant the one involving emilie Parker being with Obama. You know the picture they always show in the conspiracy videos right? 

Cant find the video anyway but this should be better http://metabunk.org/threads/1054-Debunked-Emilie-Parker-Still-Alive-after-Sandy-Hook

January 16, 2013 @ 10:29 AM
Sonny Crockett

Look left of the walkie talkie. This is from The Dark Knight Rises.
January 16, 2013 @ 11:30 AM
popeyes

I love how conspiracy theorist and skeptics constantly attempt to dig under the surface, make connections where they don't exist, and the holy grail by which they follow is just flat out fabricated story telling. The existence of big foot, God, and the Easter Bunny seem to be irrational and bullshit but then they cling on to stuff like this and the Illuminati, and the ever so retarded "9/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB" enthusiast. While doing all this, they ignore the reality which is right in front of them, the issues that are in plane sight and we're all aware but yet they put their concern in pretentious claims spawned by youtube videos like this for example. While poverty, starving children, AIDS, global warming,war, inner city violence, all become no matter of concern but then people feel its necessary to invest their time and energy into focusing on some bullshit conspiracies. 

I can't comprehend the ignorance of some people to believe in this kind of shit, the gullible are easily amused. 
i never thought 9/11 was an inside job but when building number 7 fell on its own i had different feelings. it was a building that was never hit and there's footage of it just committing suicide.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

January 16, 2013 @ 02:46 PM
The Fiasco

LMFAO AT TRYING TO USE 9/11 AS A WAY TO PROVE GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACIES DO NOT EXIST!!!! It's 100% certain that 9/11 was an inside job. The 9/11 Commission's official statement was that the two towers fell because the heat from the oil fuel heated the metal structure causing a pancake effect when the building collapsed in a free fall which is scientifically impossible if there was a pancake effect! If you've ever seen a controlled demolition the buildings fell EXACTLY the same way. Building 7 fell exactly the same as a building being demolished from explosives. You need to learn some scientific facts before you make that argument bc there is no way you can say that 9/11 wasn't an inside job if you have even basic knowledge of how buildings fall. Why did Bush and Cheney want to be interviewed together with no outside media able to record what happened? We will never know what Bush and Cheney said during their testimony for the 9/11 Commission. Bush was a puppet for Cheney which is why they couldn't be interviewed separately. You're the one ignoring the reality in front of you dumbass #LMAO!

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

January 16, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
JohnvHarrison

LMFAO AT TRYING TO USE 9/11 AS A WAY TO PROVE GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACIES DO NOT EXIST!!!! It's 100% certain that 9/11 was an inside job. The 9/11 Commission's official statement was that the two towers fell because the heat from the oil fuel heated the metal structure causing a pancake effect when the building collapsed in a free fall which is scientifically impossible if there was a pancake effect! If you've ever seen a controlled demolition the buildings fell EXACTLY the same way. Building 7 fell exactly the same as a building being demolished from explosives. You need to learn some scientific facts before you make that argument bc there is no way you can say that 9/11 wasn't an inside job if you have even basic knowledge of how buildings fall. Why did Bush and Cheney want to be interviewed together with no outside media able to record what happened? We will never know what Bush and Cheney said during their testimony for the 9/11 Commission. Bush was a puppet for Cheney which is why they couldn't be interviewed separately. You're the one ignoring the reality in front of you dumbass #LMAO!
tl;dr, just stop. i did see "bush was a Cheney pawn" though, that is true.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

January 16, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
valleyla

On another note.. 

By whole case I meant the one involving emilie Parker being with Obama. You know the picture they always show in the conspiracy videos right? 

Cant find the video anyway but this should be better http://metabunk.org/threads/1054-Debunked-Emilie-Parker-Still-Alive-after-Sandy-Hook
Yeah, that was what I meant. Thanks!

As for 9/11, if you look at the bigger picture, it's possible that it was an inside job. Look at one of the tenants of WTC Building 7. The SEC had all of their records and investigations in that building but were told they couldn't retrieve it even though WTC Building 7 had minimal damage and was not a danger. 

After that, Bush moved all agents (I believe FBI) from white collar crime to Homeland Security. He then passed bills to de-regulate banks and big corporations. Carlyle Group, which George H.W. Bush was in (as well as Bin Laden's family members), profited after the war as well. In fact, Bin Laden's family was IN NYC on 9/11. George W. Bush and his friends ALL profited from the war and the financial de-regulation.

Not saying it's 100% but looking at that alone it seems possible. We'll never know though of course. 
January 16, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
chief

can we stop with the sandy hook & dark knight rises bullshit. it was put into the movie from the barrier spit it was named after it new jersey where they filmed some of the movie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook

•••

January 16, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
thesupergoodlife

On another note.. 

Alright I just checked the Facebook page and it was created on the 15th so looks like the video could be horseshit all along...
January 16, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
kumar

Alright I just checked the Facebook page and it was created on the 15th so looks like the video could be horseshit all along...
Yes... because they're just going to leave the pages up. 
C'mon B
January 17, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
chief

someone shared this on facebook

•••

January 17, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
JohnvHarrison

someone shared this on facebook

lol none of those are the same lady except the top two

January 17, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
January 17, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
playboyxxx

yeah after watching the video it definately made me skeptical about what was going on, just because how fishy everything seemed to be. if you think about it though, reporting will always be terrible in the time that a major crisis goes down. the video uses that as an exploit, and i will admit they did have me thinking. still though, you can never be too sure about anything and i think its good to question everything.

pink like hamilton

January 17, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
oneallah

some stuff on yahoo:
http://news.yahoo.com/why-sandy-hook-massacre-spawned-conspiracy-theories-184323398.html

read the comments doe
January 17, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
piccolo

Damn , if they lied about this imagine the things they haven't told about the 9/11 .
I still think there's something weird about the whole 9/11 thing .

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

January 18, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
99%Shit

World Trade Centers did 9/11

narsha.narsha.narsha

January 18, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
killafornia

still wondering who the fuck ran out in the woods doe

Please login first to reply.