Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 14, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
popeyes

^seriously some people make conspiracy theorists look like crazy people when they are legit critical thinkers. vibes is one of these crazy people.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

January 14, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
_______

Plus you got that shit in The Dark Knight Returns.
and that shit is purely coincidence, the movie was filmed near the real Sandy Hook, the namesake for the school
no it was a warning. they are known to give out warnings usually in movies before they do this shit. look at 9/11. so many clues and subliminal messages in movies that came out before it happened
Like what movies?
just look this stuff up on youtube. the matrix did, an ep. of the simpsons and theres some more
January 14, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
popeyes

vibes you're retarded.

January 14, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
_______

some people will never open their eyes. popeyes is one of those people 
January 14, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
popeyes

but why do you look at your mom that way though? 

January 14, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
DarianaGrande

I feel like the crazy's make it real hard to weed out what conspiracies could hold some truth

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 14, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
_______

so all of this shit are just big coincidences right? ok carry on
January 14, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
kumar

The facebook pages and donation pages are the nail in the coffin. How could that shit even be possible? Or at least that's what I was thinking, but sometimes on youtube it says videos are so much older than they actually are. For example, there was a Mumford and Sons video that was supposedly posted 43 years ago. 
January 14, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
craigsagersuit

aye but tbh i be feeling like sometimes i live in a truman show myself

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

January 14, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
popeyes

The facebook pages and donation pages are the nail in the coffin. How could that shit even be possible? Or at least that's what I was thinking, but sometimes on youtube it says videos are so much older than they actually are. For example, there was a Mumford and Sons video that was supposedly posted 43 years ago. 
seems too crazy. zuckerberg could look at the facebook coding and prove this theory. before you think it's true people need to prove that each part of this video is fact.

January 14, 2013 @ 05:58 AM
pointforward

You know what.

People who get down on conspiracy theories are typically just as dumb as people who blindly follow the govt. you know what the truth is? NOBODY ACTUALLY KNOWS THE TRUTH!!!! SHOCKING, yes we don't know shit and we all like to pretend we have some bullshit we can believe in. word is bond. dicks are sucked. the end. guess what else, people don't have control of their lives like they think they do, illusions man. Let go of control and bullshit and just enjoy life, cuz guess what, we don't actually know shit.
it doesn't mean we shouldn't look for the truth! It's still good to be wary and shit with what information they feed us, even if we can't do shit all about it in the end. 
January 14, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
kbos

im not saying don't look for truth. truth is wonderful. knowledge is power. thats why I was tryna speak truth. but who is feeding who what? conspiracy theories = truth? govts words = truth? neither if you ask me are 100 on it. It doesn't mean you shouldn't seek it, but its not about knowing you can't do shit about it, its about knowing you don't actually know. For real, people don't even recognize, the most secret shit the govt does, ppl don't even have theories for, because ppl don't even know about it! Personally idk shit either, but my logic assumes the govt isn't so sloppy that they would leave mad simple ass loose ends unless they wanted ppl suspicious, and if thats the case they are controlling you anyway. i don't get why nobody ever considers that angle.
January 14, 2013 @ 06:59 AM

Inactive

and that shit is purely coincidence, the movie was filmed near the real Sandy Hook, the namesake for the school
no it was a warning. they are known to give out warnings usually in movies before they do this shit. look at 9/11. so many clues and subliminal messages in movies that came out before it happened

Ima say the Batman shit is a
coincidence because Sandy Hook was really part of the Batman Universe,
outside of the movie... It was always a borough of Gotham... here peep
from the Batman Wiki which was written before the shootings:
----

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/South_Hinkley

South Hinkley, also known as Lower Gotham or Sandy Hook, is borough in Downtown Gotham City. First appearing in Batman: Gotham Knight and last appearing in The Dark Knight Rises, this location plays a big role in in Bane's plan to destroy Gotham.
South Hinkley is located in a small island, surrounded by two rivers, one creek, and an ocean.
Notes
South Hinkley is architecturally modeled after Lower Manhattan. 
----

the dude's argument for the batman thing  was that everything you see in movies is purposely there, and he
was like there's no reason why sandy hook would just appear like that.
he would've had a strong valid case if sandy hook was just an invented
added-on place in The Dark Knight Rises...but it wasn't... it's BEEN
there, that's why it was on the map, because it was part of the
geography.

If this is the same video about the "no tears" thing, then I concur. The people arguing, "Well, it's just a reflex response to the trauma for the guy laughing." Well if that's true, why is he feigning sadness and sobbing yet no tears?

You either are either numb to the emotion or it pours out of you. Too many terrible actors pretending to be crying when there's no tears whatsoever. You also gotta love how they didn't show any of the bodies to anybody, not even the parents.

But carry on citizens, nothing to see here. There's no reason a private entity would have any reason to fake this, same with 9/11 and the Osama raid. 

^to me the psychological or human behavior shit is open for interpretation... This is why I switched out of my Psych major, because there's just too much assuming, too much skepticism... We can believe what we want reading people, but we could end up being wrong, see, people all react differently to tragedies, some are sad 24hrs a day, others keep themselves occupied with whatever they're doing and then when they think about the tragedy, they break down but they could also have a defensive mechanism that just makes their sorrow look awkward. My dude's dad laughs when he hears the news of someone dying, it's just an automatic reaction, he doesn't find it funny, it's just a defensive mechanism that kicks in and makes him laugh... but then after that you know he feels down.. it's just to deal with the receiving instinct of the news i guess. So that part of the video, like I leave that up in the air for coincidence

the biggest mindfucks is why the facebook pages were created a couple days prior to the incident 

^this... the facebook pages + the connecticut government's official page with the emulation testing of kids safety at the same damn time of the shooting... that was fishy as fuck. and the medical examiner yo, something is just up with that dude. something very strange.... and the guy that said two different stories, the old dude at the house where supposedly a school bus dropped the kids off to him
January 14, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
faceless

insensitive fuckwits. 

go jump off a cliff
January 14, 2013 @ 07:09 AM
nycnick

Put this on Twitter and got a lot of people thinking. Good job with the video man, really tripped me out and made me think twice about the people that run our country.
January 14, 2013 @ 07:13 AM
niggaconda

but what if they chose sandy hook because of its existence in batman shit my nigga

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

January 14, 2013 @ 07:15 AM
BuddyOmar

----

South Hinkley, also known as Lower Gotham or Sandy Hook, is borough in Downtown Gotham City. First appearing in Batman: Gotham Knight and last appearing in The Dark Knight Rises, this location plays a big role in in Bane's plan to destroy Gotham.

South Hinkley is located in a small island, surrounded by two rivers, one creek, and an ocean.

Notes

----

the dude's argument for the batman thing  was that everything you see in movies is purposely there, and he

geography.

If this is the same video about the "no tears" thing, then I concur. The people arguing, "Well, it's just a reflex response to the trauma for the guy laughing." Well if that's true, why is he feigning sadness and sobbing yet no tears?

You either are either numb to the emotion or it pours out of you. Too many terrible actors pretending to be crying when there's no tears whatsoever. You also gotta love how they didn't show any of the bodies to anybody, not even the parents.

But carry on citizens, nothing to see here. There's no reason a private entity would have any reason to fake this, same with 9/11 and the Osama raid. 

^to me the psychological or human behavior shit is open for interpretation... This is why I switched out of my Psych major, because there's just too much assuming, too much skepticism... We can believe what we want reading people, but we could end up being wrong, see, people all react differently to tragedies, some are sad 24hrs a day, others keep themselves occupied with whatever they're doing and then when they think about the tragedy, they break down but they could also have a defensive mechanism that just makes their sorrow look awkward. My dude's dad laughs when he hears the news of someone dying, it's just an automatic reaction, he doesn't find it funny, it's just a defensive mechanism that kicks in and makes him laugh... but then after that you know he feels down.. it's just to deal with the receiving instinct of the news i guess. So that part of the video, like I leave that up in the air for coincidence

the biggest mindfucks is why the facebook pages were created a couple days prior to the incident 

^this... the facebook pages + the connecticut government's official page with the emulation testing of kids safety at the same damn time of the shooting... that was fishy as fuck. and the medical examiner yo, something is just up with that dude. something very strange.... and the guy that said two different stories, the old dude at the house where supposedly a school bus dropped the kids off to him
No but ghost here's the problem b. That's not all i'm talking about. THe people were PRETENDING to be crying. When you really cry naturally there's tears, there's uncontrollable sadness. Those were people pretending to cry. It's one thing if you're laughing smiling, but to then pretend to cry or be sad is another. Their eyes weren't even red or teary eyed. Same with when Obama was milking the tragedy "wiping" away tears. Buddy wasn't even crying. Just emotional milking #Pause. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 14, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
The Fiasco

Let's talk about Adam Lanza's car that was reported as being registered to his mom but was actually registered to Christopher Rodia out in Florida with multiple convictions for drug and theft charges. Too much shady business going on.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

January 14, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
faceless

Nigga, you're dumb.
January 14, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
faceless

Average IQ of individuals in this thread trying to wrap their heads around a tragedy.

50... 50 calibre....

50 calibre rifle was found in a car...

a car.... a car was also used during the shooting.... shooting film, the news channel was filming the 50 calibre while it was 

YOU FUCKWITS
January 14, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
Fitch

YOU FUCKWITS
What is it I fuck wit?
January 14, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
BuddyOmar

Average IQ of individuals in this thread trying to wrap their heads around a tragedy.

50... 50 calibre....

50 calibre rifle was found in a car...

a car.... a car was also used during the shooting.... shooting film, the news channel was filming the 50 calibre while it was 

YOU FUCKWITS

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 14, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
Fitch

What is one of the main themes in TDKR???? NEVER BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCE! 
I didn't watch the video, but that second sentence of yours kinda says what your conclusion would be regardless of any evidence. The fact that nothing can be coincidence to some people, not just for this tragedy, is why conspiracy theorists are usually fucking nuts.
January 14, 2013 @ 08:08 AM

Inactive

----

Notes

----

geography.

No but ghost here's the problem b. That's not all i'm talking about. THe people were PRETENDING to be crying. When you really cry naturally there's tears, there's uncontrollable sadness. Those were people pretending to cry. It's one thing if you're laughing smiling, but to then pretend to cry or be sad is another. Their eyes weren't even red or teary eyed. Same with when Obama was milking the tragedy "wiping" away tears. Buddy wasn't even crying. Just emotional milking #Pause. 
trust me im not downplaying what you're saying at all, and it's all things to consider in the larger picture, i just wouldn't conclude something based on interpretation of human behavior by itself

but what if they chose sandy hook because of its existence in batman shit my nigga

that could be possible but there's no evidence for that and thus that is a heavy reach, there's such extremely low percentage of that being true that you have more chances of winning the lotto with that reach b

I didn't watch the video, but that second sentence of yours kinda says what your conclusion would be regardless of any evidence. The fact that nothing can be coincidence to some people, not just for this tragedy, is why conspiracy theorists are usually fucking nuts.

this video isn't about the dark knight though.. that's a different video & theory which I (and most likely, others) [have] pretty much debunked.
January 14, 2013 @ 08:14 AM
BuddyOmar

----

Notes

----

geography.

trust me im not downplaying what you're saying at all, and it's all things to consider in the larger picture, i just wouldn't conclude something based on interpretation of human behavior by itself

that could be possible but there's no evidence for that and thus that is a heavy reach, there's such extremely low percentage of that being true that you have more chances of winning the lotto with that reach b

this video isn't about the dark knight though.. that's a different video & theory which I (and most likely, others) [have] pretty much debunked.
I smell you, oh no doubt. To me though, those things really stand out as bizarre circumstances. Also considering the police/authorities handling the investigation were not very forthcoming. 

January 14, 2013 @ 09:31 AM
流行のダチ

suspended

January 15, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
THEBIGNB

If this never happend then why was my family friends 5 year old daughter shot in the head and killed? Y'all can answer me that.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

January 15, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
B Low Brown

Man everybody been saying they know somebody involved

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

January 15, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
koolgtrap

If this never happend then why was my family friends 5 year old daughter shot in the head and killed? Y'all can answer me that.
January 15, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
THEBIGNB

It's not a joking matter.... Grow up.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Please login first to reply.