Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 13, 2013 @ 10:31 AM

Inactive

this shit is crazy gawhd

The whole shit about the Donation Pages for the kids that got killed being created a day or two before they actually got shot... I was like wtf

the whole shit about reading body language and how you're not supposed to be happy a day after your kids got killed.. i was yiffy on that, i was like whatever, like we don't fully understand psychology and it's a case by case situation.. but other than that, there's just some stuff.. like a lot of contradicting shit by the media, different witnesses saying different shit...

the thing about there being a government test (which is on record) at the same time as the sandy hook shooting literally like 2 blocks away makes it even stranger.. it was about the safety of children or w/e. like yo, something's mad fishy b.

peep the video, it's 30 mins long but cmon son, yall be watching netflix all day, just kill 30 mins n watch this, n try to disprove this.
January 13, 2013 @ 10:57 AM
chiptharip

this nigga ghost now snitching on the government
January 13, 2013 @ 12:00 PM
Kimo 先生

ghost we need a new story

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

January 13, 2013 @ 12:01 PM
Black Adam

Ghost's detective game goin hard

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

January 13, 2013 @ 12:14 PM
Exo

Damn I actually watched all of it lol
January 13, 2013 @ 12:47 PM
joshsbeezy

January 13, 2013 @ 03:20 PM
Gwyn

How would you be able to prove the Government wrong though?

It'd be the sad truth to see if this was staged and we live under some cruel Illuminati shit.

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

January 13, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
loofy

How would you be able to prove the Government wrong though?

It'd be the sad truth to see if this was staged and we live under some cruel Illuminati shit.
Sad thing is they do practice staging this shit:

This made me believe that something like this could actually happen..
January 13, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
╒rozzy

Rarely do I give a shit about conspiracy theories listed on Youtube but wow... What really stood out is the interview with the "father", that stupid smile in the beginning then reading off cue cards to talk about his own daughter. 

January 13, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
playboyxxx

honestly how can you dispute this? this is just cold evidence. something is definitely up. idk..

pink like hamilton

January 13, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

Robbie Parker you a fool for this
January 13, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
Fonze

Robbie Parker you a fool for this
Robbie Parker done fucked up
January 13, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
Jet Jaguar

Remember that dumb petition about Texas seceding from the US and they got enough signatures to get a response?

Sign this one

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/publicly-release-all-videos-and-information-surrounding-school-shooting-newtown-ct-clear-conflicting/7DC8Dq04
January 13, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
NapoleonComplex

zammm i have been watching netflix all day
mad men season 2 is awesome tho

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

January 13, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
thrillmatic

Plus you got that shit in The Dark Knight Returns.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

January 13, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
kbos

You know what.

People who get down on conspiracy theories are typically just as dumb as people who blindly follow the govt. you know what the truth is? NOBODY ACTUALLY KNOWS THE TRUTH!!!! SHOCKING, yes we don't know shit and we all like to pretend we have some bullshit we can believe in. word is bond. dicks are sucked. the end. guess what else, people don't have control of their lives like they think they do, illusions man. Let go of control and bullshit and just enjoy life, cuz guess what, we don't actually know shit.
January 13, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
BuddyOmar

If this is the same video about the "no tears" thing, then I concur. The people arguing, "Well, it's just a reflex response to the trauma for the guy laughing." Well if that's true, why is he feigning sadness and sobbing yet no tears?

You either are either numb to the emotion or it pours out of you. Too many terrible actors pretending to be crying when there's no tears whatsoever. You also gotta love how they didn't show any of the bodies to anybody, not even the parents.

But carry on citizens, nothing to see here. There's no reason a private entity would have any reason to fake this, same with 9/11 and the Osama raid. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 13, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
JohnvHarrison

You know what.

People who get down on conspiracy theories are typically just as dumb as people who blindly follow the govt. you know what the truth is? NOBODY ACTUALLY KNOWS THE TRUTH!!!! SHOCKING, yes we don't know shit and we all like to pretend we have some bullshit we can believe in. word is bond. dicks are sucked. the end. guess what else, people don't have control of their lives like they think they do, illusions man. Let go of control and bullshit and just enjoy life, cuz guess what, we don't actually know shit.
qft, i aint about to believe everything the government tells me, but i'm sure as hell not gonna believe any nigga with an internet connection and a youtube account. Lemme guess, yall believe Lebron and jay-z are in the illuminati too? cause the niggas making those videos have the same amount of credibility as the ones who made this one, Zero. 

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

January 13, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
JohnvHarrison

and that shit is purely coincidence, the movie was filmed near the real Sandy Hook, the namesake for the school

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

January 13, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
The Fiasco

and that shit is purely coincidence, the movie was filmed near the real Sandy Hook, the namesake for the school
What is one of the main themes in TDKR???? NEVER BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCE! 

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

January 13, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
bjornvan

there was cold evidence with 9/11

honestly how can you dispute this? this is just cold evidence. something is definitely up. idk..

you cant
theres cold hard evidence on why jfk was killed,theres cold hard evidence on 9/11.
Nothing you can do.The mass just put %100 faith in news and what the media tells them.
I remember when my nephew died my sis was devastated for months and months.Not one single smile a chuckle or nothing same for my cousin and my auntie.And I lost all faith in news when my homeboy got locked up for murder and they reported on news he was a mad boyfriend on some get back shit.Like totally off from what really happened.
     These news outlets always want to be the first with the big news so they always get shit wrong.And pretend it never happened so that they can save what ever rep they have left.Not shit anybody can do.Just sit back and watch this shit implode cool
January 14, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
popeyes

if all of that video footage in the video was legit then...... fuck. the only thing that i need proof on is the helicopter footage of the cops taking out the rifle from the car. i need to know if that is from sandy hook and not some clip from another gun bust.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

January 14, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
BuddyOmar

if all of that video footage in the video was legit then...... fuck. the only thing that i need proof on is the helicopter footage of the cops taking out the rifle from the car. i need to know if that is from sandy hook and not some clip from another gun bust.
I know what footage you're talking about. It's not the AR-15 though. The way they eject the rounds out of it there's no way it's an AR-15. Looks like a semi-auto shotgun of some kind. 

The conflicting reports of where the weapons were found are definitely troubling. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

January 14, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
veryrareandbased

interesting shit. 

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

January 14, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
DarianaGrande

i just feel like if this were a hoax, the government would be able to do a better job of keeping this a secret.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 14, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
chief

the biggest mindfucks is why the facebook pages were created a couple days prior to the incident 

•••

January 14, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
________

no it was a warning. they are known to give out warnings usually in movies before they do this shit. look at 9/11. so many clues and subliminal messages in movies that came out before it happened
January 14, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

FEMA class was held a couple blocks from my house -_____-

jonjakob.blogspot.com

January 14, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
DarianaGrande

no it was a warning. they are known to give out warnings usually in movies before they do this shit. look at 9/11. so many clues and subliminal messages in movies that came out before it happened
Like what movies?

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 14, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
JohnvHarrison

Nigga why would the government leave a warning that they're about to do some creep shit that they want to keep secret??? If im about to cheat on my bitch, you think im about to leave some damn clues before i do it? Goddamn you people are small-minded

Please login first to reply.