January 14, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
BEENDOINGIT

Talisker, Jura, Glenmorangie and Ardbeg are what you want to be drinking.

Trust me, I'm Scottish...cool
January 14, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
Soul Rize

best i can enjoy is some cognac. x.o for the finest.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

January 14, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
Taal

Glenlivet xx & Johnny Gold forsuree cool
January 14, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
nicka

makers mark is where its at tho
I think makers is more about the bottle than the whiskey.  IMO, it's not worth the price tag.  Drop the price about $10 to $15 and the price tag would make more sense. I feel like nigs are mostly paying for the pretty bottle.   But that single barrel Elmer T Lee is like $30 and is WAY better than Makers.  

Never get fooled by the bottle. 
20$ at safeway with a club card haha

Olive Field Pullover L FS

January 14, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
dmwalking

makers mark is where its at tho
I think makers is more about the bottle than the whiskey.  IMO, it's not worth the price tag.  Drop the price about $10 to $15 and the price tag would make more sense. I feel like nigs are mostly paying for the pretty bottle.   But that single barrel Elmer T Lee is like $30 and is WAY better than Makers.  

Never get fooled by the bottle. 
20$ at safeway with a club card haha
lmao in that case, you're doing it right my friend. cool

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

January 14, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
dmwalking

Glenlivet neat

jack d for casual drinking
I like your style. Can't drink the good stuff all the time. Even if you're rich, it's just a waste of good whisky.  Always have your fall back casual stuff. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

January 14, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
nicka

has anyone tried oban 14? is it any good? 

January 14, 2013 @ 07:49 AM
Fitch

I've always wanted to like the taste of this stuff, but I really just don't care for it. Actually, I don't like the taste of any alcohol really.
January 14, 2013 @ 08:23 AM
nicka

I've always wanted to like the taste of this stuff, but I really just don't care for it. Actually, I don't like the taste of any alcohol really.
why comment here then?

January 14, 2013 @ 12:17 PM
GoRubio

has anyone tried oban 14? is it any good? 
I like it. I actually suggested this on the first page. If you like Balvenie, you'll like Oban. It's more smoky and dry though.
January 14, 2013 @ 02:17 PM
youlaughatme

Jura, well jura prophecy, yum.
January 14, 2013 @ 02:51 PM
Brian@ONLY

when you reach a point in your life where you are making good money and you appreciate good things, especially when it comes to alcohol, whiskey/scotch/bourbon come into play.  For me the reasons are different, i'd rather spend more money on better liquor that I drink slower in less amounts that gets me just as if not more fucked up then drinking all night. When you get to the point where you are drinking Scotch/Whiskey on ice or neat, you realize the taste factor.  Single Malt, Aged, Multi-blends, etc.  
This +9000, but you're making yourself sound old as fuck. I'm 21 and drink mostly whisky/bourbon/scotch.

Well, if your 21, then I'm definitely old as fuck.  All good though, I don't mind it.  When I was 21 I was drinking Whiskey Sours, Gin and Tonics lol.  Anyways..

Anything coming out of Suntory is awesome, Oban is also a good top of list choice.
January 14, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
youlaughatme

Have any of you you been to whisky park? 
Last time I was in manhatten I called in a couple of times, left very drunk on both occasions. 
http://gerberbars.com/whiskey-park-ny

Fun times.
January 14, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
Soul Rize

when you reach a point in your life where you are making good money and you appreciate good things, especially when it comes to alcohol, whiskey/scotch/bourbon come into play.  For me the reasons are different, i'd rather spend more money on better liquor that I drink slower in less amounts that gets me just as if not more fucked up then drinking all night. When you get to the point where you are drinking Scotch/Whiskey on ice or neat, you realize the taste factor.  Single Malt, Aged, Multi-blends, etc.  
^cosign . my father taught me to drink and he says why drink to kill yourself you drink to enjoy and that slow comfortable amount that gets me drunk as fk is a good feeling.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

January 16, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
ybzoc

I was at a scotch tasting party once and saw this dude water down JW Blue. Like an OZ of Scotch and the rest water. Such a shame.
January 16, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
brico

I'm a fan of the darker spirits also.  I think scotch/whiskey is definitely what I think of when I think of a "man's drink," smooth and strong.  And some really nice brands of scotch are crucial for a bar stocked with the more luxurious purchases.
January 16, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
missy.

lol i usually just order jack and coke at bars or clubs but sometimes i'll get something fruity.

my friend had a bottle of jack daniels tennessee honey tho.. omfg new favorite.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

January 16, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
mopreme

I was at a scotch tasting party once and saw this dude water down JW Blue. Like an OZ of Scotch and the rest water. Such a shame.
Nah, water and ice can bring out different flavors out of whiskey.  Blue is really tasty, but adding water doesn't make you a chump.
Cop some of the 20 year Costco Whiskey.  Cherry cask and made in Speyside.  Some say its same mill as Maccallan, but definitely sweater than the 18. At $45 a bottle its a third the price of the 18.

Typically, I just order a Double Black and Guinness back.
But, when I get together with friends we'll do a Maccallan 12 or 18, since there is always a Costco nearby.
However, since I am Chinese I always have some Kavalan in the crib.  

January 16, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
VOMITSPIT

rage & rapin'

lol classic college kid tryna save a buck 

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Please login first to reply.