Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 14, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
BEENDOINGIT

Talisker, Jura, Glenmorangie and Ardbeg are what you want to be drinking.

Trust me, I'm Scottish...cool
January 14, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
Soul Rize

best i can enjoy is some cognac. x.o for the finest.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

January 14, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
Taal

Glenlivet xx & Johnny Gold forsuree cool
January 14, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
nicka

makers mark is where its at tho
I think makers is more about the bottle than the whiskey.  IMO, it's not worth the price tag.  Drop the price about $10 to $15 and the price tag would make more sense. I feel like nigs are mostly paying for the pretty bottle.   But that single barrel Elmer T Lee is like $30 and is WAY better than Makers.  

Never get fooled by the bottle. 
20$ at safeway with a club card haha

Olive Field Pullover L FS

January 14, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
dmwalking

makers mark is where its at tho
I think makers is more about the bottle than the whiskey.  IMO, it's not worth the price tag.  Drop the price about $10 to $15 and the price tag would make more sense. I feel like nigs are mostly paying for the pretty bottle.   But that single barrel Elmer T Lee is like $30 and is WAY better than Makers.  

Never get fooled by the bottle. 
20$ at safeway with a club card haha
lmao in that case, you're doing it right my friend. cool

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 14, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
dmwalking

Glenlivet neat

jack d for casual drinking
I like your style. Can't drink the good stuff all the time. Even if you're rich, it's just a waste of good whisky.  Always have your fall back casual stuff. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 14, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
nicka

has anyone tried oban 14? is it any good? 

January 14, 2013 @ 07:49 AM
Fitch

I've always wanted to like the taste of this stuff, but I really just don't care for it. Actually, I don't like the taste of any alcohol really.
January 14, 2013 @ 08:23 AM
nicka

I've always wanted to like the taste of this stuff, but I really just don't care for it. Actually, I don't like the taste of any alcohol really.
why comment here then?

January 14, 2013 @ 12:17 PM
GoRubio

has anyone tried oban 14? is it any good? 
I like it. I actually suggested this on the first page. If you like Balvenie, you'll like Oban. It's more smoky and dry though.
January 14, 2013 @ 02:17 PM
youlaughatme

Jura, well jura prophecy, yum.
January 14, 2013 @ 02:51 PM
Brian@ONLY

when you reach a point in your life where you are making good money and you appreciate good things, especially when it comes to alcohol, whiskey/scotch/bourbon come into play.  For me the reasons are different, i'd rather spend more money on better liquor that I drink slower in less amounts that gets me just as if not more fucked up then drinking all night. When you get to the point where you are drinking Scotch/Whiskey on ice or neat, you realize the taste factor.  Single Malt, Aged, Multi-blends, etc.  
This +9000, but you're making yourself sound old as fuck. I'm 21 and drink mostly whisky/bourbon/scotch.

Well, if your 21, then I'm definitely old as fuck.  All good though, I don't mind it.  When I was 21 I was drinking Whiskey Sours, Gin and Tonics lol.  Anyways..

Anything coming out of Suntory is awesome, Oban is also a good top of list choice.
January 14, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
youlaughatme

Have any of you you been to whisky park? 
Last time I was in manhatten I called in a couple of times, left very drunk on both occasions. 
http://gerberbars.com/whiskey-park-ny

Fun times.
January 14, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
Soul Rize

when you reach a point in your life where you are making good money and you appreciate good things, especially when it comes to alcohol, whiskey/scotch/bourbon come into play.  For me the reasons are different, i'd rather spend more money on better liquor that I drink slower in less amounts that gets me just as if not more fucked up then drinking all night. When you get to the point where you are drinking Scotch/Whiskey on ice or neat, you realize the taste factor.  Single Malt, Aged, Multi-blends, etc.  
^cosign . my father taught me to drink and he says why drink to kill yourself you drink to enjoy and that slow comfortable amount that gets me drunk as fk is a good feeling.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

January 16, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
ybzoc

I was at a scotch tasting party once and saw this dude water down JW Blue. Like an OZ of Scotch and the rest water. Such a shame.
January 16, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
brico

I'm a fan of the darker spirits also.  I think scotch/whiskey is definitely what I think of when I think of a "man's drink," smooth and strong.  And some really nice brands of scotch are crucial for a bar stocked with the more luxurious purchases.
January 16, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
missy.

lol i usually just order jack and coke at bars or clubs but sometimes i'll get something fruity.

my friend had a bottle of jack daniels tennessee honey tho.. omfg new favorite.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

January 16, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
mopreme

I was at a scotch tasting party once and saw this dude water down JW Blue. Like an OZ of Scotch and the rest water. Such a shame.
Nah, water and ice can bring out different flavors out of whiskey.  Blue is really tasty, but adding water doesn't make you a chump.
Cop some of the 20 year Costco Whiskey.  Cherry cask and made in Speyside.  Some say its same mill as Maccallan, but definitely sweater than the 18. At $45 a bottle its a third the price of the 18.

Typically, I just order a Double Black and Guinness back.
But, when I get together with friends we'll do a Maccallan 12 or 18, since there is always a Costco nearby.
However, since I am Chinese I always have some Kavalan in the crib.  

January 16, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
VOMITSPIT

rage & rapin'

lol classic college kid tryna save a buck 

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Please login first to reply.