My Father Came to See Us Vol. Bitch

January 10, 2013 @ 19:23:45
So my Father who left us years ago came back just to see us. I dont wanna go too much into detail but the nigga was basically repenting for leaving us. Now he's offering us to pay for our schooling. But i said NOOO!! My fam survived 10 years without his ass so why do we need him now. I told that nigga the door was open and he should leave. He said that he was gonna come back another day for a more appropriate time then i told him to make sure that i wasn't home the next time he comes around. I don't know wtf he does now but he has another wife. Overall it felt good to tell him off but i didn't even care cause im deeply in loved with this woman i drive around hahahhaha
January 10, 2013 @ 19:25:48
dem daddy's issues

January 10, 2013 @ 19:34:10
Should chopped his D off and banged your step mom.

Lillyhammer

January 10, 2013 @ 19:56:02
Post a picture of step mom

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 10, 2013 @ 20:02:15
Bruh why not accept his money and keep freezing him out afterwards then key his car

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 10, 2013 @ 21:05:16
Bruh why not accept his money and keep freezing him out afterwards then key his car
and then show us the pics

be careful what you pretend to be

January 10, 2013 @ 21:09:55
thought this was a fresh prince story

HOW COME HE DONT WANT ME MAN
January 10, 2013 @ 21:27:06
So my Father who left us years ago came back just to see us. I dont wanna go too much into detail but the nigga was basically repenting for leaving us. Now he's offering us to pay for our schooling. But i said NOOO!! My fam survived 10 years without his ass so why do we need him now. I told that nigga the door was open and he should leave. He said that he was gonna come back another day for a more appropriate time then i told him to make sure that i wasn't home the next time he comes around. I don't know wtf he does now but he has another wife. Overall it felt good to tell him off but i didn't even care cause im deeply in loved with this woman i drive around hahahhaha
son real talk i can't remember how many years i haven't seen my dad but(idk maybe 10+ years too) i swear on everything i could see myself doing the same exact shit 

IG:From0twohero

January 10, 2013 @ 21:28:58
have a fit battle with your dad and post it here
January 10, 2013 @ 21:30:38
January 10, 2013 @ 21:32:14
Angry at father for not supporting him
Father tries to support him
Tells father he doesn't want the support
Still angry at father for not supporting him

January 10, 2013 @ 21:32:15

January 10, 2013 @ 21:38:42
(Invalid img)

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

January 10, 2013 @ 21:39:12

he has a right to be bitter u faggot
Has bieber in his name
calls someone else a faggot

January 10, 2013 @ 21:42:26
^
fucking dead

IG:From0twohero

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 10, 2013 @ 22:35:05
At the end of the day money is money and school is hella expensive so I'd take that nigga for all he got
January 11, 2013 @ 01:05:35
At least hes trying to get back in your life. You are so hurt by him not being there, that hurt eventually turned to anger. I bet you told yourself you wished one day he would come back, just so you could shun him so he can feel somewhat of how he made you feel for not being there. You should give him a chance but still let him know how hurt you were/are by him not being around. It would be a more mature thing to do instead of having daddy issues like a teenage slut.
January 11, 2013 @ 01:12:40
maybe if u accept him in ur life it will fix all ur internal issues that stemmed from a lack of male figure growing up and u will sop being such a loser at life
truth.
January 11, 2013 @ 01:15:59
link up back with your pops and go fishing.
January 11, 2013 @ 01:27:47
i appreciate the kind words guys i really do. i posted it on here cos i dont really have any1 to tell xcept my family. We're really not doing that bad but  my temper caught with me as soon as i saw him when i walked in the house. I just needed a quick outlet so i posted here. Idk id rather not deal with him but i guess il let my mother and my lil brothers deal with it. idk if its a pride thing but i feel like il be alright w/o him. 

side note: im prowling on this older woman i drive around. #wealthycougar
January 11, 2013 @ 01:45:07
still waiting on pics of step mom.

hansum is 4ever

January 11, 2013 @ 01:55:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
Originally posted by Inactive User

he has a right to be bitter u faggot