January 10, 2013 @ 02:40 PM
Black Donald Trump

anyone in real estate?
im very interested in going into real estate. i know the market is pretty shitty right now but i still know some people balling out in that field, and it has to pick back up eventually so why not take care of the shitty stuff while its still down, yafeel? so i know you dont necessarily have to go to college to get into the business, but does it help/ would it be worth it?

it seems to me that its all about getting certified and then just locking up a niche market, some area that you know really well. 

im thinking i would start out wherever i could find work, but eventually i'd like to get into real estate development. i like the idea of buying up blocks of old houses and flipping them, or maybe even just building new structures. would it be better if i went to school for that? i guess i could decide on that later after getting my initial license and shit. 

what about property management, how do you get into that?

btw im currently in art school, i'm scheming on this as a way to make decent money on my own time while also being able to launch an art career, ive heard you can make good money working as a listing agent or something like that on your own schedule.
January 11, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
Legit Shit

I'm most likely gonna fuck with Property Management later on in life after my career bores me and allows me to save my stacks. I might start off in another country (like my parents have done in DR) to get my money and experience up and then bring it here.

But yea this is obviously the wrong forum to bring this discussion to

upthefunk

January 11, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
rabbitman

I feel like the market isn't reliable for the long term

be careful what you pretend to be

Please login first to reply.