Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 9, 2013 @ 10:00 AM
trevxv3

I just dont understand anymore. Kids posting pics of girls that are giving them attention. Brand threads are getting closed. Everybody is in on the satirical homo vibe. Kids care more about their post count more than their mom. The fuck is wrong with you all? Like does the internet, and/or HB, consume you that much? I finally understand where the mods are coming from. You guys are so pathetic that they dont even care anymore. Ether threads/ Call-Out threads have no value anymore. Join Date has no value anymore. Fuck the mods dont have value anymore. I will still continue to lurk on the video and white girl threads. But besides that, I will allow you children to continure with your foolishness. I know I wasn't a very popular poster, but I will say my thanks, and goodbye HB. Farewell guys. It was cool for the couple years it lasted.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

January 9, 2013 @ 10:04 AM
adoboFosho

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

January 9, 2013 @ 04:17 PM

Inactive

another one bites the dust
January 9, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
SilvioDante

No one will miss you and not a single fuck will be given.
January 9, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Hansum + Based = Perfection

January 9, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

salty nigga
January 9, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
Teal.

January 9, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
missy.

Hmmm... I think it's cuz all the newer kids are younger and the older kids have left? Or they don't waste time in OT cept wdywt and maybe lurking around... It's funny to waste time sometimes on here especially if you have time to waste but... Idk. Try not to care too much I guess. 

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

January 9, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
REVS

OP fuck your hand. No one gives a shit.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 9, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
kbos

^
word @missy

Its a new generation of youths on the forums these days. Every generation thinks the people that came after them are wack as fuck esp when youre still maturing rapidly enough that there significant cultural gaps been generations. I agree with many of OPs points but don't take it so seriously. I don't really understand declaring that you are leaving a forum for good. Its a free thing where you can come and go as you please, you can post as much or as little as you feel like, and you can choose what you do and don't read. When im done with hypebeast i'll most likely just kinda fade away not as a concious choice.
January 9, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
DaPark

The Coli is waiting for you trevxv6

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

January 9, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
B Low Brown

Colis for an urban audience

OP seems like he wouldn't fit

Dont invite that nigga

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

January 9, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
missy.

what kbos said.

January 10, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
Fitch

Can't spell Hypebeast without gay.
January 10, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
bjornvan

aww

i know i just joined but its not as bad as it was when I first joined.Couldnt go a hour without a thread with a pic of a guy with no shirt on.
January 10, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
missy..

suspended

Everybody is in on the satirical homo vibe.
har har har, very funny hunny.

January 10, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
ellol

i will miss u 
January 10, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
piccolo

I just dont understand anymore. Kids posting pics of girls that are giving them attention. Brand threads are getting closed. Everybody is in on the satirical homo vibe. Kids care more about their post count more than their mom. The fuck is wrong with you all? Like does the internet, and/or HB, consume you that much? I finally understand where the mods are coming from. You guys are so pathetic that they dont even care anymore. Ether threads/ Call-Out threads have no value anymore. Join Date has no value anymore. Fuck the mods dont have value anymore. I will still continue to lurk on the video and white girl threads. But besides that, I will allow you children to continure with your foolishness. I know I wasn't a very popular poster, but I will say my thanks, and goodbye HB. Farewell guys. It was cool for the couple years it lasted.

I feel you dude , except i'm about to quit the internet permanently .
There's a whole world out there to explore and instead  I'm on a internet forum beating off to the asian girl  appreciation thread .

I think it's about time i visit Goku and my old friends .The internet has changed me .

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

January 10, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
.kciN

We gotta keep fighting the good fight against these faggot ass OF dick riding kids who didn't even know what supreme was a year ago brah, don't give up 
January 10, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
pointforward

There's a whole world out there to explore and instead  I'm on a internet forum beating off to the asian girl  appreciation thread .

I think it's about time i visit Goku and my old friends .The internet has changed me .
How about going back to Namek or wherever you live, we don't accept green faggots like yourself
January 10, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
yambs

dont leave please dont leave
January 10, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
craigsagersuit

shut up nigga

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

January 10, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
piccolo

How about going back to Namek or wherever you live, we don't accept green faggots like yourself
  I do live on Namek .

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

January 10, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
drewblocka

someone insert the mad real world black girl throwing up the peace sign

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

January 10, 2013 @ 08:15 AM
Dray

I agree OP. I think there comes a time when you start to out grow this site. I came on this site when I was 16. Im 21 now, all that trolling that people do on this site would probably be funny to me 5 years ago but it looks immature and stupid to me now. I cant judge these lil niggas because they are just high schoolers having fun.  As someone already said, its a new generation I don't fight change I just don't post much anymore.
January 10, 2013 @ 09:16 AM
zzzboy

^ preach.  trolling is "funny" but if you think about it, you're taking time to annoy random people online who will never remember you rofl.  lame shit.
January 10, 2013 @ 09:39 AM
trevxv3

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
I finally read all of the responses and this one cracked me up the most 

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

January 10, 2013 @ 11:17 AM
.kciN

I agree OP. I think there comes a time when you start to out grow this site. I came on this site when I was 16. Im 21 now, all that trolling that people do on this site would probably be funny to me 5 years ago but it looks immature and stupid to me now. I cant judge these lil niggas because they are just high schoolers having fun.  As someone already said, its a new generation I don't fight change I just don't post much anymore.
Damn... This made me sad... I'm fucking getting old sad
January 10, 2013 @ 02:13 PM
Redline

what the fuck is this guy even going off about

Please login first to reply.