FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
January 20, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
crackpipedick

nigga please only reason you have a gun so you can post it on hb.
It's too late to look like major faggot that cares about gun control, bub.

i know more about gun control than your whole family knows english
January 20, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
Efil4zaggin

haha alex jones is a fucking retard but on this issue he is actually correct. Piers is a fucking moron for trying to force him to regurgitate factoids about gun related statistics. Alex is correct in stating that Britain violent crime is quite high, guns or no guns. 

People like piers look at it as if only GUN related deaths matter. A murder is a murder, guns or knife. Thats what that fucking british scumbag cant get through his thick skull.
bruh just stfu you live in Canada, shits irrelevant. Bitch ass nigga trying hard again to look tough in the internet

you pinoy fucking faggot please return to your stinky ass mudhut in with your 30 slant eyed cousins. 

Keep taking Ls bruh ur stache wont save ya.
Besides a pinoy prolly fucked your so called imaginary halloween bitch nigga

aint no bitch i know ever fucked a pinoy... pinoys are bottom of the totem poll bruh. bitches would rather fuck dogs.
Thats because you dont know any bitches at all in the first place cause of that pedo stache of urs. 
Just please log the fuck off nobody wants to hear how you "think" about gun control cause you prolly don't even know how to use your own gun

bang bang.

:0

January 20, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
crackpipedick

haha alex jones is a fucking retard but on this issue he is actually correct. Piers is a fucking moron for trying to force him to regurgitate factoids about gun related statistics. Alex is correct in stating that Britain violent crime is quite high, guns or no guns. 

People like piers look at it as if only GUN related deaths matter. A murder is a murder, guns or knife. Thats what that fucking british scumbag cant get through his thick skull.
bruh just stfu you live in Canada, shits irrelevant. Bitch ass nigga trying hard again to look tough in the internet

you pinoy fucking faggot please return to your stinky ass mudhut in with your 30 slant eyed cousins. 

aint no bitch i know ever fucked a pinoy... pinoys are bottom of the totem poll bruh. bitches would rather fuck dogs.
Thats because you dont know any bitches at all in the first place cause of that pedo stache of urs. 
Just please log the fuck off nobody wants to hear how you "think" about gun control cause you prolly don't even know how to use your own gun

bang bang.

lol damn you are a sour ass pinoy. don't be mad the peach fuzz on your upper lip will never become a full fledged man sized moustache like I have. Dont hate me because you have diarrhea colored skin and the only girls that will give you the time of day are plus sized FOBs from mudhuts from your stank ass homeland. dont be mad at me beacuse your mother makes you eat deformed chicken embryos for breakfast every morning. 
January 20, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
Efil4zaggin

bang bang.lol damn you are a sour ass pinoy. don't be mad the peach fuzz on your upper lip will never become a full fledged man sized moustache like I have. Dont hate me because you have diarrhea colored skin and the only girls that will give you the time of day are FOBs from mudhuts from your stank ass homeland. dont be mad at me beacuse your mother makes you eat deformed chicken embryos for breakfast every morning. 

Your bitch ass has prolly not even tasted this rare and based delicacy thats why you act like a lil bitch all the time

:0

January 21, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
kbos

This nigga, Piers, has no right debating about our constitution. Take your ass back to the land of 0 dentists.

LOL
January 21, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
trolos714

I don't understand why there isn't just a ban on assault rifles and those crazy ass hand guns. Those guns sole purpose is to be used on people right? So why don't they just take away that option. The opposing side won't be able to argue that they are for hunting purposes, because no one uses those for hunting, right? And the second amendment argument should still be in effect, because there would be certain guns still allowed.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

January 21, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
January 21, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
kbos

Fuck everyone talking about gun control anyway, its some surface level bullshit the problem is within society not within the gun. People don't go oh wow im gunna kill because I legally have this gun and I can't resist the convenience, people kill because they want to kill. Everyone is arguing back and forth, oh this city has strict gun laws and the crime is high, YEAH but this city has it and its low... GUESS what, the stats don't match up because the crime there has nothing to do with how legal their weapons are. For people on this sight so concerned with seeking truth and knowledge and bumping ab-soul jams about opening your 3rd eye, I see a lot of closed 3rd eyes.
January 21, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
kumar

The right to bear arms isn't just for hunting. People Miss the fact that it's an effort to keep our country free. It's in place so that if the government gets out of line we will be able to defend ourselves. So, in my honest opinion make screening stricter and let us keep our God damn guns.
January 21, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
crackpipedick

The right to bear arms isn't just for hunting. People Miss the fact that it's an effort to keep our country free. It's in place so that if the government gets out of line we will be able to defend ourselves. So, in my honest opinion make screening stricter and let us keep our God damn guns.

amen
January 21, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
crackpipedick

amen. you americans should be thankful its written into your constitution. technically here in Canada they could take our guns anytime they wanted.
January 21, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
crackpipedick

If people wanna run into a school and kill 40 people its simple with a gun. As long as any type of gun is legal people will run into schools or malls killing people. Fact. And if you think the government are gonna suddenly turn into nazis if civilians don't have guns you're fucking retarded. Guns aren't legal here in the uk but last year fuckers were burning down london over bullshit. So imagine what would happen if the government started fuckin with people

I am very anti-conspiracy theory, and i don't believe the government is out to harm us, however why should civilians be forced  to render themselves defensless against any personal harm? it doesnt make any sense. human beings are equals. if there are men with guns that protect the president, why should we be allowed to protect ourselves with the best technology avaialble too?
January 21, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
Fitch

It's bad enough when people I know want to take my guns away but I still just can't get my head around why people across the pond are so dead set on making sure I don't have a gun in a land they don't live in.
January 21, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
Fitch

I don't understand why there isn't just a ban on assault rifles and those crazy ass hand guns. Those guns sole purpose is to be used on people right? So why don't they just take away that option. The opposing side won't be able to argue that they are for hunting purposes, because no one uses those for hunting, right? And the second amendment argument should still be in effect, because there would be certain guns still allowed.
You do know the "right to bear arms" has NOTHING to do with hunting. And what makes an "assault rifle" more deadly than any other gun? In my house right now is a .223 rifle. It fires (virtually) the same round as an AR15/M4. If someone were to get shot with either one, does one gun really leave you more dead than the other? "Crazy ass hand guns?" Why are hand guns crazy? Are they really more deadly than any other gun? Of course not. 
January 21, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
Fitch

I'd say there is a slightly higher chance of somebody trying to kill the president than someone killing an ordinary citizen.  And its just my view it doesn't really matter to me whether guns are legal over there. I've been to the US a couple of times and I always felt safe. But I just think to be ale to get a gun so easily without a need for one is stupid

I understand that in the UK you have to have a "need" like hunting and whatnot to obtain any firearm. That's fine. Here you don't. This has more to do with the second amendment. I know many gun owners. Some actually do hunt, some compete in shooting competitions, but most just enjoy going to the range and having fun. And I've never felt anything wrong with that. In the same way as no one NEEDS a Ferrari. They could do just fine with a Honda Civic. But you don't have to fill out an application and prove need to have a Ferrari, despite them being way faster (more dangerous), more powerful, more likely to attract "attention," and cars causing waaay more deaths annually then guns do. Me and you are both far more likely to die by the hands of a car than a gun. It is my opinion that I don't need to tell the government WHY I need a gun. The truth is I don't NEED one, other than the fun times I have with them and the perceivable effects if nobody had guns. Although I'd use one in a self defense situation if it ever happened. Peace!
January 22, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
johnathan

Alex Jones is a great puppet piece for the NWO. He just made all conspiracy theorists look like fucking lunatics on this show. Good job Alex, hat goes off to your fat ass for not being able to close your mouth and win in an intellectual conversation. He goes over board and makes his theories look absurd because he does.

free max b 2013

January 22, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
crackpipedick

they are both fucking morons.. he should have stuck to the fucking issue at hand (gun control) but instead he went off on a tangent about 9/11 and piers tricked him into looking like a complete jackass.

Please login first to reply.