Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 9, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
loofy

Truly the American way, guy goes off on Piers about guns and new world order. Notable quote:
"You're a hatchet man of the new world order"

I can't stand Piers so this was enjoyable to watch

January 9, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
Hades

lmao "I can speak in this accent too" dead
January 9, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
sharky

fuck both of them tbh. 
alex jones is fucking crazy and is a dumass
January 9, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
oneallah

alex jones is really good at his theories,
i love watching his interviews
January 20, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
trolos714

Alex Jones is fucking idiot, and Piers was deported sad

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

January 20, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
kumar

This nigga, Piers, has no right debating about our constitution. Take your ass back to the land of 0 dentists.
January 20, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Lol no one here (In the UK) likes him either

When you lot wanted to send him back everyone was like 'Merica plz no'
January 20, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
rbbnz

who the fuck is that crazy bastard 
January 20, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
Fitch

Fuck piers Morgan. But do Americans realise they are basically the only developed country in the world where handguns and assault rifles are legal??

Yes, and many here are ok with it. Switzerland seems to be ok with it too.
January 20, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
crackpipedick

haha alex jones is a fucking retard but on this issue he is actually correct. Piers is a fucking moron for trying to force him to regurgitate factoids about gun related statistics. Alex is correct in stating that Britain violent crime is quite high, guns or no guns. 

People like piers look at it as if only GUN related deaths matter. A murder is a murder, guns or knife. Thats what that fucking british scumbag cant get through his thick skull.
January 20, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
crackpipedick

Fuck piers Morgan. But do Americans realise they are basically the only developed country in the world where handguns and assault rifles are legal??

Lol this is so fucking false. 

1. Assault rifles aren't readily available in the US. You need special permits to own them. SEMI AUTO AR-15s however are. 

2. I live in Canada and I own (legally) handguns and rifles. We are considered by the UN as a developed country.
January 20, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
crackpipedick

Also the fat blokes wrong. The uk's murder rate is 1.2 per 100,000 whereas the us's is 4.8 per 100,000

edit: it's not false even if you need a special permit they're still legal. You get 10 years in prison in the UK for just owning a handgun with no ammo.

You can legally own automatic assault rifles in Canad as well, but they are classified as a prohibited firearms and you require a special license to own them as well, albeit its next to impossible to obtain. 

So the US has a higher murder rate, thats not surprising. However britains murder rate is not anywhere near as low as piers is trying to claim it is. By looking directly ONLY at gun statistics he dances around the true facts of how many people a) die from stabbings b) die from muggings.

Banning firearms in the US isn't going to decrease the murder rate. Its so fucking obvious. British people don't have a clue what they are talking about when it comes to this subject. Take Chicago for example. "assault weapons" are currently banned there and they have one of the highest murder rates in the country. How can you dispute facts? 
January 20, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
crackpipedick

ted nugent > alex jones blabbering ass
January 20, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
crackpipedick

the rate of assualt, rape and theft per 100,000 are all very similar when the UK & USA are compared (within 0.3 of each other), as they are very similar countries in terms of development, wealth per capita etc.. however when murder rates are compared there is a difference of 3.6. that's why most people would argue that if guns were made illegal the murder rate would drop.

the reason Switzerland has legal firearms is because they do not have a powerful army so they have a civilian militia. however the USA has the most powerful army on the planet. why do their civilians need guns??l

lol You think the military is going to be there to save you when someone breaks in your house and tries to kill you? use your brain.
January 20, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
crackpipedick

January 20, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
crackpipedick

if someone breaks into my house and tries to kill me they won't have a gun....

Yeah, they will probably have a 12 inch blade ready to slice your chest cavity open with.

Fact of the matter is a lot more guns EXIST in the US than in britain. Legal or illegal. If guns were to be banned, all of those ILLEGAL firearms would still exist, giving criminals the upper hand in violent crime. 
January 20, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
Fitch

Also the fat blokes wrong. The uk's murder rate is 1.2 per 100,000 whereas the us's is 4.8 per 100,000

edit: it's not false even if you need a special permit they're still legal. You get 10 years in prison in the UK for just owning a handgun with no ammo.

Doesn't that kinda go against your point still. The UK has about 4,060,000 firearms (380,000 from N. Ireland, 280,000 from Scotland, 3,400,000 from England and Wales). The US has 270,000,000. In other words, the US has 66.5 times more guns but 4 times the murder (you didn't say if the murder rates were for total murders or murders by gun). Curiously, about 34 countries from my cursory glance seem to have higher homicide rates than the UK, despite having less guns. Getting rid of guns doesn't even guarantee no gun violence, let alone limiting other violence.
January 20, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
crackpipedick

if they have a knife i've got more of a chance than a gun.

i know it's probably to late to get rid of all guns in America but more control is needed in my opinion. nobody needs an assault rifle to defend them self. in the UK farmers are allowed shotguns and some other long distance rifles becuase they can prove they have a need (e.g. killing foxes). but if you have no reason to own i gun, why should you have one??

First of all, I am going to assume when you say assault rifles you are talking about AR-15s, not automatic rifles as they are MUCH harder to obtain.

Who are you to say that one doesn't need an AR-15 to defend themself? AR-15 is actually a much more effective home defense weapon than a 9mm for a couple reasons.

1. Magazine capacity 

2. .223 rounds fragment at close range, 9mm FMJ rounds are notorious for over penetrating and causing collateral damage

3. Much easier to aim than a handgun

Remember virginia tech? the most deadly mass shooting in US history?  He used a 9mm glock and a .22. Neither "assault rifles". 

Guns are guns, they are all deadly when put into the wrong hands. You cant believe that banning one type of scary looking gun would actually eliminate gun violence do you?
January 20, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
Fitch

Adding on to the Switzerland thing above about them having a weak army. Compared with other countries like US, UK, France, Canada, Germany, etc. Switzerland's military probably isn't very impressive. After all, it's just a small mountain country. BUT, it's been said many times that the Swiss "every man a soldier" policy and having a rifle in virtually every home held off Hitler from invading. That's pretty strong if you ask me.
January 20, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
crackpipedick

and just a fact so you can stop calling them assault rifles, the AR in AR-15 actually stands for Armalite rifle, not assault rifle. Armalite being the original manufacturer of it
January 20, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
crackpipedick

Well carry out more tests before you can get a gun then. There are so many mass shootings/murders in America. The last school shooting here was in the 90's and 12 people were killed. You get one like every week over there
you're starting to understand. 

Yes i can agree with a level of gun control. They need to be kept out of the hands of felons or people with mental health issues. And there should be mandatory safety tests etc. 

In Canada we have extensive government background checks done in order to acquire a license. It can take a month or more to get one. Plus handguns are restricted so to move them from place to place you need a permit as well.
January 20, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
crackpipedick

Although even if more test are done you could still get some crazy 16 year old running into a school with his dads gun. I can see why Americans think they need guns to protect them though, cus every fucks got a one

honestly would you be less scared if some dude walked up to you at night with a machette than if he had a gun? 

There was a murder here a few years ago where some guy at a subway got hacked up with a machette.. The most gruesome shit ever. Theres plenty of ways to kill people, guns are just one way.
January 20, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
lookatmybapesta

both are fucking stupid 
January 20, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
Efil4zaggin

haha alex jones is a fucking retard but on this issue he is actually correct. Piers is a fucking moron for trying to force him to regurgitate factoids about gun related statistics. Alex is correct in stating that Britain violent crime is quite high, guns or no guns. 

People like piers look at it as if only GUN related deaths matter. A murder is a murder, guns or knife. Thats what that fucking british scumbag cant get through his thick skull.
bruh just stfu you live in Canada, shits irrelevant. Bitch ass nigga trying too hard again to look tough in the internet

:0

January 20, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
crackpipedick

bruh just stfu you live in Canada, shits irrelevant. Bitch ass nigga trying hard again to look tough in the internet

you pinoy fucking faggot please return to your stinky ass mudhut in with your 30 slant eyed cousins. 
January 20, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
crackpipedick

January 20, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
Efil4zaggin

bruh just stfu you live in Canada, shits irrelevant. Bitch ass nigga trying hard again to look tough in the internet

you pinoy fucking faggot please return to your stinky ass mudhut in with your 30 slant eyed cousins. 

Keep taking Ls bruh ur stache wont save ya.
Besides a pinoy prolly fucked your so called imaginary halloween bitch nigga

January 20, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
crackpipedick

Keep taking Ls bruh ur stache wont save ya.
Besides a pinoy prolly fucked your so called imaginary halloween bitch nigga

aint no bitch i know ever fucked a pinoy... pinoys are bottom of the totem poll bruh. bitches would rather fuck dogs.
January 20, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
Efil4zaggin

nigga please only reason you have a gun so you can post it on hb.
It's too late to look like major faggot that cares about gun control, bub. 

January 20, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
crackpipedick

i did walk into a pinoys house once though, shit stank like rotten eggs. there was like 10 cousins that didn't speak english sharing a mattress and watching VHS tapes. 

Please login first to reply.