HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 8, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
faceless

freshman year i was arrested for graffiti...police actually came into my class and arrested me and 3 other friends... 2 years of probation, 10,000 dollar fines,200 hours of comunity service.. i was in deep shit. aside from going to court 5 times for painting, the cops also hacked into my facebook and found a conversation that i had with a fellow crew member about bombing a town (painting)...cops thought i was actually going to blow something up, had to go back to court for "bomb threats" smfh. made the front page of the newspaper doe 
the cops actually went into class and arrested you? 10,000 fine? you must been in some deep shitt. front page newspaper? god damn 
yeah it was pretty fucked...
It really all depends on where you're located, ctiy vs suburbs/rural, where you're painting, how long you've been painting, if it's a crew like NB's situation, etc. 

But damn that sucks for you NB, I never fucked with talking about graffiti or shit like that online, I slipped up because my blackbook wasn't hidden and they found that, plus paint.

What really shocked me was when I got caught was they had photos of all my pieces, tags, etches, anything I swear to god I remember him showing me a picture of a park bench I hit, it was crazy how much they were following me, or following my name. 
yeah man same shit with me, when they brought me in they had a piece of paper from one of my math classes from school that had my tag on the back. i was so stupid back then, lol. they even fucking fingerprinted the cans i left behind at a couple of the spots.
This ain't csi son, this is mischief under. 
January 8, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
THEBIGNB

i kid you not, they fingerprinted the cans. i live in a town where barely any crime goes down. this was there biggest investigation at the time. police fingerprint shit all the time. and stay up krooked, good to here your not geting into as much trouble these days. shit happens doe.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

January 8, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
redhorsepapi

i didn't wear my id in school.
January 8, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
Beach2theBay

I got caught with my cousin and his friend stealing shoes in the mall when I was like 10. I didn't take anything though. I was just there.

In 6th grade at the end of the year when everyone was signing yearbooks this mexican girl asked me how to draw the "nazi sign" because I was a weird kid into WW2 back then. She drew it in this jewish kids yearbook and we got pulled into the principals office and there was a cop there and shit because of how "serious" it was. I didn't even know she was gonna do that but I wasn't allowed to go to the end of the year carnival and stuff.
January 8, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
bengrimm83

They raided my pad and went to county jail for a week
January 8, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
skittles

I got popped on felony graffiti charges when I was a sophomore. 8 fucking charges...my lawyer got it down to one misdemeanor. In Phoenix they really take graf seriously

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

January 8, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
eidaow

freshman year i was arrested for graffiti...police actually came into my class and arrested me and 3 other friends... 2 years of probation, 10,000 dollar fines,200 hours of comunity service.. i was in deep shit. aside from going to court 5 times for painting, the cops also hacked into my facebook and found a conversation that i had with a fellow crew member about bombing a town (painting)...cops thought i was actually going to blow something up, had to go back to court for "bomb threats" smfh. made the front page of the newspaper doe 
the cops actually went into class and arrested you? 10,000 fine? you must been in some deep shitt. front page newspaper? god damn 
It really all depends on where you're located, ctiy vs suburbs/rural, where you're painting, how long you've been painting, if it's a crew like NB's situation, etc. 

But damn that sucks for you NB, I never fucked with talking about graffiti or shit like that online, I slipped up because my blackbook wasn't hidden and they found that, plus paint.

What really shocked me was when I got caught was they had photos of all my pieces, tags, etches, anything I swear to god I remember him showing me a picture of a park bench I hit, it was crazy how much they were following me, or following my name. 
yeah man same shit with me, when they brought me in they had a piece of paper from one of my math classes from school that had my tag on the back. i was so stupid back then, lol. they even fucking fingerprinted the cans i left behind at a couple of the spots.
yesterday one of the guys from another crew had cops come to his house saying they spotted a tag that was associated to his old tag, so they putting pressure on his ass tryna get him to snitch. they had photos and shit. 

oh and this aint me but my homie, his mom and dad are gettin charged with bout 70 pounds of weed, they got court next month. shits real serious, but theres this one other guy and he might take the fall for it. this guy like one of my bestfriends and i really don't wanna see him go to jail.

~ h a n s u m ~

January 8, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
ToyotaGuy

9th grade i put a picture of a penis on my teacher laptop background.

pulled the fire alarm.

stole my teachers iphone
January 9, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
No Fuxx Given

damn. mad ppl on here are about that life i see

Fly on little wing

January 9, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
crumpet

Posession for intent of sales (marijuana) got 1 year probation on DEJ program. I was a minor and had to take some classes get bottled and like 60 hrs community service
January 9, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
nokia

put a girl on craigslist 4 sale
January 9, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
paulywalnuts

lied to my gf ...way worse than getting arrested....

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

January 9, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
mr.wolfdog

yesterday one of the guys from another crew had cops come to his house saying they spotted a tag that was associated to his old tag, so they putting pressure on his ass tryna get him to snitch. they had photos and shit. 

oh and this aint me but my homie, his mom and dad are gettin charged with bout 70 pounds of weed, they got court next month. shits real serious, but theres this one other guy and he might take the fall for it. this guy like one of my bestfriends and i really don't wanna see him go to jail.
70 pounds!!? whaaat that shit cray.

:0

January 9, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
RiFF RaFF

this thread 

Be about it

January 9, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
esjay

this thread 

you've posted this shit like 10 times , it's not funny b

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

Please login first to reply.