Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 8, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
mr.wolfdog

What's the worst thing or somethig that has gotten you in trouble at school or work ?
For me, when I brought firecrackers to school in the 5th grade lol 

:0

January 8, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

January 8, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
NapoleonComplex

Got expelled from 4 out of 5 schools i attended in my younger years.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

January 8, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
AndreLutherKing

we bussing on em

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

January 8, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
sweettits

I (made Facebook page)cyberbullied this kid ( who I later became friends with 2 months after) in my class for smelling bad, a friend helped me, almost the entire class liked the page

I got suspended( more like a day off,sat in my office with my food, finished my homework,slept,etc.) for it, got caught 6 months after the page was made

The kid didn't even care about the whole situation,I feel totally awful about what I did
January 8, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
Aubrey.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

January 8, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
99%Shit

Possession over 2kg (cannabis)
Possession under 2kg (psilocybin)
Production
Possession under 5g (cannabis resin)
Possession under 1g (phenocyclodine)

There were two other charges in there too, but I can't remember and have long since tossed the disclosure papers. Copped to the two minor possession, as that was my oil and ketamine. Got 10 hours CS and 1 year probation, conditional discharge. Roomie toughed out the court for a next year, ended up beating things on a warrant error, scottfree.

narsha.narsha.narsha

January 8, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
Mr_Chukes

I called my teacher a faggot in 3rd grade. I got grounded for two weeks. I couldn't do shit but look at the walls in my room. 
January 8, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i took a cookie before dinner, it was my 2nd one i was only suppose to eat 1. 

:)

January 8, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
mr.wolfdog

outside of school, the most trouble ive gotten into with the law- evading the police, resisting arrest, intent to sell, possestion of marijuana 24 grams.
fuk da polic

January 8, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
mr.wolfdog

Possession over 2kg (cannabis)

Possession under 2kg (psilocybin)

Production

Possession under 5g (cannabis resin)

Possession under 1g (phenocyclodine)

There were two other charges in there too, but I can't remember and have long since tossed the disclosure papers. Copped to the two minor possession, as that was my oil and ketamine. Got 10 hours CS and 1 year probation, conditional discharge. Roomie toughed out the court for a next year, ended up beating things on a warrant error, scottfree.

god damn man.
http://imgur.com/8ITSg

January 8, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
99%Shit

I'm guessing the other two were probably 'intent to distribute'.

Moral is: if you don't sell drugs, don't live with someone who does.

I got OD lucky in the grand scheme. I can only imagine what would have happened if I were in the US, or had a room mate that didn't wanna take his knocks for himself.

narsha.narsha.narsha

January 8, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
mr.wolfdog

I'm guessing the other two were probably 'intent to distribute'.

Moral is: if you don't sell drugs, don't live with someone who does.

I got OD lucky in the grand scheme. I can only imagine what would have happened if I were in the US, or had a room mate that didn't wanna take his knocks for himself.
you'd probobly be in prison if you were in the us, cops dont take kindly to drug dealers. :0

January 8, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
Aubrey.

i took a cookie before dinner, it was my 2nd one i was only suppose to eat 1. 
So, you bout dat life huh?

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

January 8, 2013 @ 07:29 AM

I (made Facebook page)cyberbullied this kid ( who I later became friends with 2 months after) in my class for smelling bad, a friend helped me, almost the entire class liked the page

I got suspended( more like a day off,sat in my office with my food, finished my homework,slept,etc.) for it, got caught 6 months after the page was made

The kid didn't even care about the whole situation,I feel totally awful about what I did
THIS shit happened to me too. I didn't even make the page and didn't even know it was made but still got the blame for the idea. only got saturday school doe.

in middle school , cupcaked my teacher in the face as a small prank, thought he was a chill guy that would laugh it off, instead got me suspended lol.

lol in 4th grade got busted for shoplifting at Best Buy. niggas brought me in a room and made me feel all scared saying i was going to jail for a couple years, tryna scare me and shit. I started crying like bitch but they didn't involve the police whew.
January 8, 2013 @ 07:46 AM
craigsagersuit

sorta similar to dat boy jacob 

asking 3 interview questions instead of only 2

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

January 8, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
eidaow

outside of school, the most trouble ive gotten into with the law- evading the police, resisting arrest, intent to sell, possestion of marijuana 24 grams.
fuk da polic
homie had over an oz of weed, i had a scale. got charged but the cops didn't even tell us, charges were later dropped
now i got court for racking spraypaint. theft, possession, misleading, obstruction, resisting. 
fuk da polic

~ h a n s u m ~

January 8, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
mr.wolfdog

fuk da polic
homie had over an oz of weed, i had a scale. got charged but the cops didn't even tell us, charges were later dropped
now i got court for racking spraypaint. theft, possession, misleading, obstruction, resisting. 
fuk da polic
you bout dat life huuh

January 8, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
REVS

Got caught painting when I was a minor, cops searched my home, community service, restoration, etc. Shit isn't fun, but it's a risk you take I guess.  

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 8, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
THEBIGNB

freshman year i was arrested for graffiti...police actually came into my class and arrested me and 3 other friends... 2 years of probation, 10,000 dollar fines,200 hours of comunity service.. i was in deep shit. aside from going to court 5 times for painting, the cops also hacked into my facebook and found a conversation that i had with a fellow crew member about bombing a town (painting)...cops thought i was actually going to blow something up, had to go back to court for "bomb threats" smfh. made the front page of the newspaper doe 

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

January 8, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
DarianaGrande

I didn't realize the penalties for graffiti were so harsh.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 8, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
REVS

It really all depends on where you're located, ctiy vs suburbs/rural, where you're painting, how long you've been painting, if it's a crew like NB's situation, etc. 

But damn that sucks for you NB, I never fucked with talking about graffiti or shit like that online, I slipped up because my blackbook wasn't hidden and they found that, plus paint.

What really shocked me was when I got caught was they had photos of all my pieces, tags, etches, anything I swear to god I remember him showing me a picture of a park bench I hit, it was crazy how much they were following me, or following my name. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 8, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
mr.wolfdog

freshman year i was arrested for graffiti...police actually came into my class and arrested me and 3 other friends... 2 years of probation, 10,000 dollar fines,200 hours of comunity service.. i was in deep shit. aside from going to court 5 times for painting, the cops also hacked into my facebook and found a conversation that i had with a fellow crew member about bombing a town (painting)...cops thought i was actually going to blow something up, had to go back to court for "bomb threats" smfh. made the front page of the newspaper doe 
the cops actually went into class and arrested you? 10,000 fine? you must been in some deep shitt. front page newspaper? god damn suprised

January 8, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
THEBIGNB

they where bad for me because i never changed my name, and they had over 50 pics of separate throwies, tags pieces etc that i did on everything from bridges, to trucks.most of the time graffiti charges are dropped but i admitted to it, i was only 15 at the time.glad i learned early tho im almost 20 now, if the same thing happened to me now i would have served jail time. 

January 8, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
THEBIGNB

the cops actually went into class and arrested you? 10,000 fine? you must been in some deep shitt. front page newspaper? god damn 
yeah it was pretty fucked...
It really all depends on where you're located, ctiy vs suburbs/rural, where you're painting, how long you've been painting, if it's a crew like NB's situation, etc. 

But damn that sucks for you NB, I never fucked with talking about graffiti or shit like that online, I slipped up because my blackbook wasn't hidden and they found that, plus paint.

What really shocked me was when I got caught was they had photos of all my pieces, tags, etches, anything I swear to god I remember him showing me a picture of a park bench I hit, it was crazy how much they were following me, or following my name. 
yeah man same shit with me, when they brought me in they had a piece of paper from one of my math classes from school that had my tag on the back. i was so stupid back then, lol. they even fucking fingerprinted the cans i left behind at a couple of the spots.

January 8, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
faceless

they even fucking fingerprinted the cans i left behind at a couple of the spots.

LIES 
January 8, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
faceless

This ain't csi son, this is mischief under. 
January 8, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
Kirker

suspended

Stole my granny's vicodin and got caught
January 8, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
kr00kd

i was kicked out of my counties school system, then ended up doing 9 months in jail when i was 17 for basically just not giving a fuck - nothing really serious. 

ive had a few DUIs. 

and most recently intent to distribute cocaine. 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

January 8, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
faceless

HAHAHAHAHA YOU FAIL AT LIFE G. 

STAY GETTING ARRESTED

Please login first to reply.